Stanford Pharma

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Probably the first source I ever used. Stuff is decent no issues

weightlossburn

Reaction score
There also seems to be one member named Stanfordpharma and another member named StanfordPharma1 each have threads but I assume we trust StanfordPharma and not StanfordPharma1... From what I've read the real StanfordPharma source is private and hasn't accepted new customers for a long time? How to get on his list? : (
I mean this in the nicest way. You don't know shit!

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Sorry, have to share this from stans thread. Read this, especially the end. Source treating us as Kings, haha. Screenshot_20220303-222410_Chrome.jpg

Reaction score
There also seems to be one member named Stanfordpharma and another member named StanfordPharma1 each have threads but I assume we trust StanfordPharma and not StanfordPharma1... From what I've read the real StanfordPharma source is private and hasn't accepted new customers for a long time? How to get on his list? : (
There's stanfordpharma1 who is Texas Stan, stanfordpharma which is Normy Stan and then there is Paki Stan. Don't trust Paki Stan. The other 2 are all right.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
put in a order yesterday heard a lot of good things about the guy.
i guess I'm going to find out hopefully shipping is fast as I'm running out of test.

and ill report back on how everything goes so far the service was really good and replied in a timely manner. just i think he gets booked fast lol literally was booked withing a day or two lol but i guess you just have to be on it.

Ad_suspicious801 ill be updating the process

LOL really i heard the opposite and whats not fast for you? fast for me its a week or two tops
Guys are posting, and the general consensus seems to be, that if there is one thing to point to as far as a weakness in SP's game is concerned, he may take on a bit more than he can handle comfortably and he has a tendency to fall behind his stated TA.

@Ad_Suspicious801, you didn't take that away from the last couple of pages before you made your 2 posts? I was reading similar posts at meso?

In your posts I quoted above you say you "Heard" things that led you to believe you would be experiencing lightening fast delivery time. May I ask where it is you "Hear" this information that you take as gospel or at the very least you believe it over what members here and at meso say? The fuks up with that?

A little info that some know and depending on your affiliations could help you sleep easier after placing an order with SP. I would require a small donation in the name of SP to an organization that rents space in his head and helps keep his heart warm. If you had to guess you prob would say anaboliclab.co* but alas, its not. SAG be the spot. The story is too long to get into tonight. Perhaps later?

I happen to be tighter than I should be with Stan's right hand. I brought him up in this online thing we do. I spoke to him several times today. He's been around the Community for some time. He's an emergency contact for myself and SP should contact need to be made and the usual modes of doing so have been exhausted.

I've said to much. Nobody here will ever lose an order with the checks that are in place. That is all.
damn. well domestics supposed to be 3-4 days, but few are now. it took i think 11 days when I ordered from him, and it was soon into his public sale, not once he got overwhelmed
"Supposed" to be 3-4 days? Sounds like its part of some code of conduct made up by neurotic young new guys. Meso is to blame for some of the not so cool expectations many have after gang raping a host of green sources on a busy Friday. That has me to blame as I was present for opening day at the Underground at Meso back in 2012.

There are a couple of fantastic longtime sources who are protected by being private sources on a few very small(member and traffic wise) private boards. They have a handful of resellers they sell to and then a handful or 2 of veteran members who buy just for themselves. These sources are known to ship most times within 24hrs and not more than 48hrs after receiving payment.

Then we have meso flashback 2012 to present day. The parade of new sources seems to have leveled off some? They used to line up day after day. If they fucked up as most did being new sources they would simply rebrand and then lace em up again and come through and give it another go.

Members got used to sources shipping within 24 hrs. The new sources had no customer base. Their entire operation was under one roof. The faster they got an order out the faster they would be reviewed which would set into motion another couple of members to order and the source would repeat as often as he could taking in some cash to buy more raws etc etc etc.

SP and other popular sources with a customer base won't have their entire operation under one roof. For their safety the operation is spread out. The idea is that if LE should inadvertently stumble onto a bunch of Priority Flat Rate boxes they won't know that they're standing in the packaging and shipping dept of a spry UGL.

TGI fell victim to a welfare check after reports by neighbors of gunshots coming from INSIDE his home. LE walked into a room with kilos of raw steroid powders taking up half the room and glassware and other items left out from the prior evenings cook that looked like a fire alarm went off and a HS chemistry class walked out respecting the drill.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
You are so helpful, thank you. Nothing could have prepared me for the internet sass of places like these.
Haha, sorry, I'm usually nicer than that. The truth has been said on this board and another well known board and is a rule to live by. That truth is to go through the threads and do your research.

I didn't know shit when I started out on these threads a half a year ago. Forum members rip you up for that. Maybe hazing, maybe brotherly love. However, one individual was kind enough to reach out to me via PM to ask me what my goals were. Won't tell you who that is, but I heard he was a skank. Another person made some subtle comments and gave some great advice, which led me to find what I needed. I heard he was a God. Another person helps me all the time with stories of his pursuits and is always answering questions. Can't think of what I heard about him, so that will be a mystery.

Hope that's more helpful than my last comment.

Reaction score
Me and my cousin order some test and we tested some of Stan's Tren A and it came out 💯 legit.

Attachments

• IMG_20220309_111241.jpg
    IMG_20220309_111241.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20220309-111153.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-111153.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 52
Reaction score

Obscured78

Reaction score
Yeah but are you really gonna send to a lab to see if it’s 12mg or 4737636mg?

Valdosta

Reaction score
well its a good start then. but if ur sending it in for testing u kinda wasted good money on those stupid test kits

Reaction score
Is he still gtg?

I am a past customer and will likely be again in the future. I have no complaints.

Good luck getting an order in short time, though, if that's important to you. With GoodLyfe retiring and CCUSA going dark (appropriately), Stan is swamped. Other than that, nothing has changed recently, in my opinion. There's lots to read up on in his thread on Meso, so do your due diligence.

Reaction score
I am a past customer and will likely be again in the future. I have no complaints.

Good luck getting an order in short time, though, if that's important to you. With GoodLyfe retiring and CCUSA going dark (appropriately), Stan is swamped. Other than that, nothing has changed recently, in my opinion. There's lots to read up on in his thread on Meso, so do your due diligence.
Thanks.
I was some jears off the net so I don’t have the overlook of ugl’s in eu. Unfortunately my fav. Source is down and I’m going out of stock with my test and I’m in a country where trt is not easy to get. So I looking for some information where I could get my test in max 3 weeks shipped to Europe.
Thanks again :)

Arxhaix

New Threads