Steriods on a flight

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Politics aside it is illegal drugs going across borders no matter how you wanna look at it (assuming they aren’t prescribed)

I definitely think steroids are way lower on the pile ofc just wanted to get background info from everyone to see how it works

I’m also a younger kid going with my girl and her parents the last thing I want is to get held up and publicly embarrassed giving a wrong impression
How long have you been on blast, and how long were you originally planning for this cycle to be?

Reaction score
That’s the self debate I’m in right now taking the risk and not knowing the outcome
Hey, print out labels for the vials that say "Beard Oil". Boom, problem solved.

Or, my personal go to for advice is pack an enormous dildo and mark the vials "Sex Lube". The big floppy dildo will be such a distraction they won't even look at the oils.

Edit: Oooooh... going with the girlfriends parents? Yea, my advice probably won't be the best given the situation! LOL!

Reaction score
How long have you been on blast, and how long were you originally planning for this cycle to be?

This would be the ending to a 16 week cycle so honestly cutting it short to 14 weeks won’t even be bad

Reaction score
Hey, print out labels for the vials that say "Beard Oil". Boom, problem solved.

Or, my personal go to for advice is pack an enormous dildo and mark the vials "Sex Lube". The big floppy dildo will be such a distraction they won't even look at the oils.

Lol you got it

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
There are reasons why I think I get singled out... but it's likely to get people worked up politically, so I won't go there. I'll just say that my life experience has taught me I don't get the same passes as other people.

I was just highlighting that your experience has not been my experience. I never meant to imply that people are going to get into trouble guaranteed.

People ar free to do what they want, but for me the risk of being pulled aside is too high for my liking. It's just outside my comfort zone, and nothing more than that.
Agree, and here's another thought for the OP, and pretty much anyone else. Traveling for a weekend or a few days should be an issue. No reason why you can't pin before you go and then when you get home. Going for a week or more? Mix your shit in a vial from your scripted trt. Take your script with or not, really doesn't matter. I take several prescription meds and when I travel I don't take all those fkn bottles, I put my pills in one of those weekly pill boxes for each day. Nobody has ever challenged what those pills are and nobody is going to challenge you that what you have in thay scripted bottle of pharma test is or isn't test.
Finally this. If you're going to travel for a week or mor and you're concerned about it plan your vacation and cycle a little bit better.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Politics aside it is illegal drugs going across borders no matter how you wanna look at it (assuming they aren’t prescribed)

I definitely think steroids are way lower on the pile ofc just wanted to get background info from everyone to see how it works

I’m also a younger kid going with my girl and her parents the last thing I want is to get held up and publicly embarrassed giving a wrong impression
Then don't take them with you (the steroids, not the parents 😁)

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Agree, and here's another thought for the OP, and pretty much anyone else. Traveling for a weekend or a few days should be an issue. No reason why you can't pin before you go and then when you get home. Going for a week or more? Mix your shit in a vial from your scripted trt. Take your script with or not, really doesn't matter. I take several prescription meds and when I travel I don't take all those fkn bottles, I put my pills in one of those weekly pill boxes for each day. Nobody has ever challenged what those pills are and nobody is going to challenge you that what you have in thay scripted bottle of pharma test is or isn't test.
Finally this. If you're going to travel for a week or mor and you're concerned about it plan your vacation and cycle a little bit better.
That's fair. I do the same with my prescribed pills.

Reaction score
I've had my checked bag opened by TSA. They are "nice" and leave a note and say they looked in the bag (yes, TSA does randomly look at checked bags). You can tell what they looked at because things are re-arranged, or they go into something very specific without touching anything else.

In my case I had a few slin pins left over in my bag from a road trip I took. It was in a completely separate zipper compartment from everything else. There were no vials in the bag, but they were interested enough in the slin pins to go through it and only look at that.

While TSA says they do not look specifically for drugs, they also say that if they discover something that they will refer to a law enforcement officer to look into it further.
I've only had it done a few times and pretty much same experience as you described with the note and all except it looked like went through everything in mine and left it a mess.
They have told me before the thing that gets checked bags inspected the most are battery chargers whether they are for laptops, CPAPs or whatever.
I don't remember which type are not allowed but they have asked me about batteries in my checked bag the last few times I traveled.

cavorite

Reaction score
I take the "Tren Labz" labels off and stick a few vials with my other lotions and crap in the checked bag. You could probably transport it in essential oil containers to be stealthier.

I carry pins in a prescription sharps container.

New Threads