Steroidology how the hell am i supposed to get steroids

Paolos

Reaction score
Steroids are primarily excreted from the body through urine and a little in fecal matter. Since I'm on a cruise right now you I'll give you my piss and shit. You can use it either transdermally or orally.....

Doo doo as a transdermal carrier that's awesome! I rather wait till your next blast to get some as the mg per oz of Doo doo
will be more concentrated

Reaction score
This has to be one of the most interesting reads I have had today. At first I thought it was all just a joke, then saw he was serious, then really couldn't believe it. Rather than re-heckle the kid, here's my 2 cents:

First, keep going to the gym. Find the biggest guy there and ask him to help you with form, workout plans, etc. If your attitude and approach can't get him to help with the basics, then you clearly can't get into the AAS realm. Your attitude here already shows how far you are going to go w/out a change. When you started "raving" you didn't just ask everyone in your school for X right? You had to gain some trust and then the hookups came along. No different here.

Second, you are 20. TWENTY. You don't need AAS, and if you really do have low test then sure, get the doc to bring it up to normal levels. You start pinning with the obvious lack of knowledge then you are going to pay for it down the road. AAS aren't something to just haphazardly use. No, you won't gain 50 lbs on a cycle. Sure you can put on 20+ or so if you are doing everything you are supposed to, but be realistic.

Third, this can't be a serious post right? You were just trying to troll right? If you are serious, re-evaluate your life. When you get busted (if you ever get AAS) it is clear you are going to roll over and give up people, and that can be more dangerous than just filling your body with chemicals that you clearly don't understand.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Steroids are primarily excreted from the body through urine and a little in fecal matter. Since I'm on a cruise right now you I'll give you my piss and shit. You can use it either transdermally or orally.....

Fun fact: That's exactly how TRT started.

Reaction score
You guys are funny. If you cleaned up your vocabulary a bit, you could write for Seinfeld. LOL

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny. If you cleaned up your vocabulary a bit, you could write for Seinfeld. LOL

I don't need to clean my vocabulary up to write for those homos on Seinfeld. I write for Bob Saget, hence why my sentences have fukk in them, banging midget strippers on blow, and punch lines about the dirty shit I would've done to Mary Kate and Ashley in their illegal teen years, because they didn't look methed out and I'm sure the vag was tighter back then too

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ology was a good board 12 years ago but it went down bad over the last decade

Reaction score
What a Rockstar, dude u came to the wrong place, you need grinder.com.

MrRippedZilla

Science mod
Reaction score
Looks like steroidology has succumbed to the pressure of google. Traffic is gone and no posts for two days. Who would have guessed. All those years of pushing PSL, Uncle Z, Pinnacle on the members caught up to DPR.
I predicted it in 2016. Warned them about it repeatedly on my way to the exit door (no ban, voluntary exit): stop caring about the members that make you = slow, painful, death. Exactly what happened.

Happy to say I played my part. Stripped them of at least 10 knowledgeable, regular posting, members. Kiss of death was banning Halfwit a few years ago. One way trip to the cemetery at that point 😎

Is DPR still making money from it do you reckon?

Sityslicker1

Reaction score
The trt route of obtaining a cycle sounds like a headache vs going out there and finding legitimate sources. Plus that $1000 alone could turn 2 bottles of test into 20 bottles of test. The only benefits it's grey market legal.

Just put in your time, join a couple different from like you did here, look around, research any potential sources, check out reviews, any hplc testing done. In a few days of.some serious research you can probably find a couple of solid sources..

Adzg

Reaction score
LOL, wow, I'm not even sure where to start. We're not a source board to start with. Interesting plan on scamming a doctor. I think you'll find that finding a Dr that will write you a script and send you home to pin is a little more difficult that you think. You might have better luck at a TRT clinic, but they are $$$

You're right about steroidology being what it is. Getting out of there is a good place to start. Any source with a web site or that advertises is probably not a good choice. Your best bet is to make friends.

Yeah following on with what rumpy has said, this place has no sources. Everyone here is completely natty. Most of their talk is about lifting heaving and drinking grapefruit juice and the hidden “anabolic” benefits it has if drank in the correct doses throughout the day.

But welcome to the group and please feel free to help yourself to the buffet and vodka shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk