Steroidology how the hell am i supposed to get steroids

Reaction score
steroidology forum scam.jpg

Steroidology source support is obvious​

so in real life the crowd I run with is into the rave scene, I am hardcore into fitness but I don't associate with that crowd cuz I like to rave/party when im being social.

so thru social circles I have access to recreational scheduled substances, not anabolic steroids..

I was a member at steroidology forums.

I got banned from both.. I think steroidology is corrupt as **** as they only support Pinnacle and purity source labs and I'm betting that these are totally both bunk/scam sources and I challenged their status quo and said these sources are bunk as **** so I got banned.

on forums.steroid I got banned because I told austinite he needs to get off the computer sometime and go get some fresh air.. im pretty sure steroid.forums.com is corrupt as well because of certain things they promoted and talked about..

Steroid.com and Steroidology both Suck​

I think these sites both suck ass because they were both corrupt. I read some threads here and you guys seem less corrupt so ill try this forum.

here is my understanding of how I personally can get steroids and am guaranteed to get them this way and its not gonna be bunk and im guaranteed not to get scammed...

so far I have made two steroid purchases which both were successful one was for clenbuterol, then I bought 2,4 dnp,

now I want the real ****ing thing..

please advise me on a better way to get them because this way is gonna suck in the long term.

Step 1. get setup with a trt clinic, take a birth control pill before I do bloodwork and then send it in or do a prohormone cycle and don't pct (this will drop my total test)

Step 2. get sent 20 weeks worth of trt for a 1,000 bucks this includes all necessary needles, 2 bottles of test cyp at 10ml 200mg per ml, so 20ml total 4000mg total, (pure pharma grade shit obviously cuz its trt) also includes arimidex at 1mg ed and 1,000 iu of hcg

Step 3. run these two bottles of test cyp at 400mg per week for 10 weeks stacked with something like Super DMZ 2.0 and insulin to make the most out of my cycle since im paying a 1000 bucks for this shit. (id hope to put on like 40-60lbs with this kind of 10 week cycle)

Step 4. run a nolva/clomid restart (still not 100% sure how I can get prescription grade versions of these but I have female friends so I could just have one of them get the scripts from their doctor and ill pay them for it, or maybe I could tell my trt doc I wanna come off and would like a nolva/clomid script to do a hpta restart)

so yeah.......... I wanna get the real ****in thing but my method sucks because im paying 1000 bucks per cycle basically. I just need a connect to a UGL that doesn't suck or figure out a way to scam my doctor..

so ill stick around this website and see what else I can learn.

thanks mates..

Last edited by a moderator:

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to UGBodyBuilding, good luck in your ventures... if you want to be part of a real forum click this link and join us here away from the scammers at ology.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL, wow, I'm not even sure where to start. We're not a source board to start with. Interesting plan on scamming a doctor. I think you'll find that finding a Dr that will write you a script and send you home to pin is a little more difficult that you think. You might have better luck at a TRT clinic, but they are $$$

You're right about steroidology being what it is. Getting out of there is a good place to start. Any source with a web site or that advertises is probably not a good choice. Your best bet is to make friends.

Last edited:
Reaction score
mod regulation at steroidology forum, whenever I talk shit I get banned, get rid of juicy juice over here.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's been a lot of threads on how to find a source, you can go back and read them, but the general consensus is the best labs don't advertise and they don't have web sites. Your best bet is to make friends and get referrals. But let me remind you, this is not a source board. Read the rules, asking for sources in the forums or PM'ing other members for sources will get you banned.

Reaction score
There's been a lot of threads on how to find a source, you can go back and read them, but the general consensus is the best labs don't advertise and they don't have web sites. Your best bet is to make friends and get referrals. But let me remind you, this is not a source board. Read the rules, asking for sources in the forums or PM'ing other members for sources will get you banned.

fasho I wont ask for shit. I just read uncensored so I thought this section of the website was uncensenored like you could say whatever you want. I thought it was like evolutionary. I was a member there as well because I would read there source section but im 99% sure that that website/section is just a front for the moderators to push their own ugl's who they are either 1. being sponsored by or 2. they are the ugl..

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
fasho I wont ask for shit. I just read uncensored so I thought this section of the website was uncensenored like you could say whatever you want. I thought it was like evolutionary.org.. I was a member there as well because I would read there source section but im 99% sure that that website/section is just a front for the moderators to push their own ugl's who they are either 1. being sponsored by or 2. they are the ugl..

Oh Vito, Vito, Vito....

Uncensored is just that but some rules still apply. No posting source links, asking for sources, or posting source info is allowed among a few other select things.

Reaction score
jesus Christ ur all here........... ima be nice austenite and do as jesus would do and say im sorry for trespassing against you,, but u did put me on blast in that other forum for no reason. I mean xxxxx is poopy product.

Reaction score
jesus Christ ur all here........... ima be nice austenite and do as jesus would do and say im sorry for trespassing against you,, but u did put me on blast in that other forum for no reason. I mean buysteroids.com is poopy product.

You're just too young and can't make any common sense. If you enjoy a forum, you would understand that the reason they're available for your enjoyment is because of sponsors who pay the bills. Beating up sponsors is the biggest no-no on any forum.

Enjoy your stay here, stay smart.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Because we've been around and we've earned the title as trusted members. You are new, not to just the site, but even to lifting. You've worked out 3-4 weeks and you want to cycle AND do slin and gain 50-60 lbs..... Seriously? Who the hell wouldn't want that??? Hey let's take a short survey, who here has put on 50-60 lbs in 10 weeks??????

Reaction score
Because we've been around and we've earned the title as trusted members. You are new, not to just the site, but even to lifting. You've worked out 3-4 weeks and you want to cycle AND do slin and gain 50-60 lbs..... Seriously? Who the hell wouldn't want that??? Hey let's take a short survey, who here has put on 50-60 lbs in 10 weeks??????

im not that new to lifting. I did it like a year and a half. then I stopped for like 2 years. now iv done it everyday 8 consequtive weeks since the new year has started.

Reaction score

I am a crazy mother****er. I ultimately do what I want in life and have learned the hard way with things but I learn through experience. im assuming AAS are going to shut me down and I wont be able to properly recover so I have gotten a promotion at my workplace so that I can afford trt if need be.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
8 weeks of training and u think your ready for some steroids? Workout for about 5 more years naturally and actually build some muscle and a base then think about aas.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What r your test results? Did u just Google trt and decided to tell us your ready for it?

Since your in dying need of trt go to your doc get on a dose of testosterone to bring u up to normal levels then work out for 5 years on that dose and build a base then try adding more aas.

Reaction score
What r your test results? Did u just Google trt and decided to tell us your ready for it?

Since your in dying need of trt go to your doc get on a dose of testosterone to bring u up to normal levels then work out for 5 years on that dose and build a base then try adding more aas.

it was below 350 total t so I qualify for every trt clinic already. I just feel stupid working out naturally now because I know my levels suck dick so im gonna not make the progress that the average joe is gonna make.

Reaction score
bios3training said he gained like 50lbs his first cycle, plus id be using slin for my first one, as well as super dmz so I mean I see 40lbs as realistic for a 10week cycle with pure dosed gear if I were to go the trt.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Look at what you're posting
Look at everyone's response to you
Why the **** are you even asking questions you said you do want you want anyways.

Oh well you made your grave good luck getting anyone's help here

MustangDX

Elite
Reaction score
It's a shame you even found this site. Make a new s/n and go back to Steroidology

Reaction score
Why would you use slin? Do you even know how the other compounds will possibly make your body react? DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Take it slow.read on slin down the road.

cuz my only option ATM at a guaranteed 10 week cycle with pure gear is gonna cost me like a 1000 bucks dude. damn me to hell if I don't make the most out of that bitch and gain at least 50lbs.

New Threads