Still have work to do and lot to learn

Reaction score
I was going to compete in September but I decided not to.

I stayed with 15% bf and I didn't feel ready/confidant, I didn't want to go and place in last. So probably next year I will take a shot.

42kg ➡️ 46kg

Only taking eutirox and metformin on doctor prescribed doses (because I have hashimoto and pcos)

Also have some psychologic work to do ( extremely low body fat and weight is not equal to low bf and muscular 🤦‍♀️). I want to have well visible defined abs 💪

Sorry for the hand pose 😅 I was trying to catch my tattoo and did a weird hand pose

Attachments

• IMG_20230922_153137.jpg
    IMG_20230922_153137.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 51

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
You could get even more done if you give yourself to 2025. You'd be able to spend more time in a surplus with minimal breaks to tidy things up as opposed to having only 8-9 months to make gains.

I'm not very knowledgable on show prepping though so take this with a grain of salt. The prep experience may be worth more in the long run.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand that you were a professional athlete before riding horses .... have you considered getting a coach or following other bikini athletes ... even most amatuer shoes today the competitors are well trained and following well crafted exercise and diet regimens ...

I saw somewhere you were eating 950 to 1,000 calories ... a typical 100 pound woman (46 kg) who is moderately active would need 1,500 to 1,800 ... you may want to consider adding some lean body mass and eating a higher calorie diet for a period of time .. lean mass / muscle will help you shed bodyfat when the time is right for that ... losing weight without the proper proportion of lean mass ... will not look healthy or fit ... and it will take time for anyone to build lean mass .. you may want to take a 12 month time horizon ... start with a bodyfat test that also measures lean mass .. and look to grow that number .. without growing fat ... not easy ...

Reaction score
I may will listening to what transcend2007 is saying, do this properly and don't rush. I'm not going to say that will be easy but I want to do things the right way. 😖

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Sometimes ya just have to grab your balls and jump. This is your first one?

The only competition harder than your first one is your last one.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
in this case, grab her ovaries 😏
Not sure I ever heard of that expression but these days I should have just said chest. Anything gender specific can get someone's panties in a bunch.

Oh fuuk, did I say panties? That's gender specific too. Should have said underwear. That's bro, I'm just digging myself a deeper hole.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Not sure I ever heard of that expression but these days I should have just said chest. Anything gender specific can get someone's panties in a bunch.

Oh fuuk, did I say panties? That's gender specific too. Should have said underwear. That's bro, I'm just digging myself a deeper hole.
Sad thing is these days ... panties are no longer gender specific .... :cautious:

no-country-for-old-men.jpg

Reaction score
Correction, what is left of my ovaries 😅 they look like a minefield.

About the gender specific, I respect others people choice but for me there is only 2: male or female, you can change "once" between them but in the end it will always be 2. 🤔 Not trying to offend or be disrespectful.

The expression "woman with balls" it's used here in Portugal by the way 😂

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You made a smart choice. You are (respectively) nowhere near in shape to compete.. work on building muscle for a year or two and then diet down and see where you're at..it's not a skinny competition. I mean no disrespect.

Reader591

Reaction score
You made a smart choice.
Even for health reasons it will be a smart choice to wait it out and put some mass on…… I just wanted to add that in case she isn’t thinking of it too much….

Just as low of calories she eats, that’s not good in the long run. It’s not sustainable without near disordered eating.

Reaction score
Thank you all 🙏
I did learn a not while reading most of the topics on the forum

Reactions: CJ

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you all 🙏
I did learn a not while reading most of the topics on the forum
Are you leaving us ... your message sounds a bit like a fairwell ... I promise you there is more to learn ... even for us .. lol

New Threads