Story teller roommate..

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just thought this would be a great idea to keep alive. My roommate is the BIGGEST story teller in the world. His last name is ABT and we call them ABT FACTS.

These are all real stories that came out of his mouth, i could not make this stuff up. I'll post them as they come.

Enjoy!!

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK First story.

One day, his family was at the beach. These two people got caught in a rip tide and were getting washed out to sea, so with the quick thinking of him and his dad they made a HUMAN CHAIN of people that went out 200 yards and saved the two people from drowning.

ABT FACT

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One time, he and his family were on a plane. Something happened to the pilots and they were unconscious so his dad ran to the front of the plane and sat in the pilots seat. He then put the headsets in and listened to air traffic control and managed to land the plane safely.

ABT FACT

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, sounds like you have your very own Tilly.

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell me more...this shit is hysterical.

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell me more...this shit is hysterical.

OK this one time. There was a tornado in CT. Apparently the tornado knew where he lived and was passing his house but immediately turned sharply and went down his street. Like literally down his street, past his house. Said it was the craziest thing he had ever seen.

ABT FACT

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL Sounds like an interesting fellow.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My brother knew I cat like that in college, they called him "The Wedge". He also had performed countless acts of heroism and layed oh so many women...The Wedge!!!!!

Times Roman

Reaction score
ABT Fact...

....I was secretly inducted into the army and sent to europe to impregnate young women to help repopulate the continent after the war. I am single handedly responsible for siring over 35,000 children. Each year, I get a thank you and a generous stipend from the German government for my efforts....

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I grew up with a guy like that he was slow on top of that that didnt effect his imagination. Hes killed thousands of gangbangers and terrorists many different times. All while walking from his apt to the job corps training. Requited by the CIA as a child and taken to a compound to begin his training....

Me and my friends like to get fucked up and tell the stories. Its a blast.

G

Georgia

Oh man there are some people who have a vivid/seemingly realistic imagination that they believe is reality (or try to fool people into thinking it is)...and they REALLY think that we don't smell BS when they tell these stories.

oldskool954

Reaction score
I've known a few guys like this. one guy said his best friend is pro b-ball player that was building him a multi million dollar house just as a nice gift for a friend then months later u ask him how his house is coming. "Oh they canceled construction because they found Indian bones and now it's an ancient Indian burial preserve". Dude said he went to high school with Anthony hardaway and beat him on the court a couple times. Just pure bs

G

Georgia

They usually have earrings...talk real fast...and can never seem to look you in the eye throughout the entire story

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've known a few guys like this. one guy said his best friend is pro b-ball player that was building him a multi million dollar house just as a nice gift for a friend then months later u ask him how his house is coming. "Oh they canceled construction because they found Indian bones and now it's an ancient Indian burial preserve". Dude said he went to high school with Anthony hardaway and beat him on the court a couple times. Just pure bs

Hahahaha indian bones muhahahaha that shit was hilarious!

I once told my buddies in the military my ex gf's dad owned a ferrari, and worked for ralph lauren at his ranch in colorado! They laughed until i proved it! Not an abt fact, jb fact!

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL i'm glad everyone knows someone like this. He brings great joy into my life. My friends problem is that he cannot be left out of any conversation. EVER. we realised this and make up the biggest BS stories we can and he will comment that he, or a friend, or a relative did something exactly the same or close by. He ads facts that he thinks makes it seems legit like a real name or distinct marker.. I.E. the next ABT FACT

Perfect Example.

We were randomly talking about the Boston Marathon Bombing. Everyone said something, he piped in. Yeah my friend Joe Shmo was at mile 22 when it happened. Ran straight to the hospital. I mean this could be true but i call ABT FACT

ABT FACT

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In fact to prove this point. Give me a topic to discuss and i gaurantee you i will come back with an ABT FACT

I bench 135x5

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA THIS JUST HAPPENED. We are watching Deadliest catch. It's been on for literally 2 minutes. He comments. Do you know i was offered a job as a deck hand on a ship in the bering sea.

COULD NOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT

ABT FACT

G

Georgia

I love this thread. We have discovered a habitual liar living in fantasy land. STICKY THIS THREAD FOR RESEARCH!

lol jk...but really..

New Threads