Sup dudes

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just checkin in to see how my bros are doin. Been grinding super hard with school since I moved to Utah so havent had much time for extra curriculars. Been a bit obsessive but having my old clothes look like blankets on me was a depressing sight so I need to stop being a pussy. Hope yall have been making some sick gains.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Definitely miss having you around Milo. Keep up the good work brother.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
God damn, good to see ya back brother.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I heard you were pole dancing at a men's only club somewhere in the Bay area.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey man good to have you back. I hear you about the clothes...same issue hear. Only one way to fix that brother...get after it man.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes fellas. Really glad to see everyone is doing well.
I heard you were pole dancing at a men's only club somewhere in the Bay area.
Didn't pan out. Got caught skimming vodka cranberries and was forced out of the business.
Utah is a cool state. Are you a Morman yet?
Good to see you
Yeah its nice man. Not Mormon yet but my school is pretty much all Mormon students so might end up donning the sacred pajamas to get some snooch until its time to leave the area.

Hey man good to have you back. I hear you about the clothes...same issue hear. Only one way to fix that brother...get after it man.
Too true dude. Living off of library cafe food and coffee is no bueno. Skinny jeans would now be considered normal jeans to these legs but we'll have em up and running in no time.

New Threads