Swollen Injection spot

Reaction score
I pin 200mg's a week of test c for trt, never has a problem with painful injections that i can remember, This last weeks injection i pinned alittle higer than usual on my hip, about where my beltline is and its been about four days now and i have a quarter size bruise on top of a big fat swollen spot.. Its not huge but its noticeable in the mirror.. It actually looks like a love handle...lol Is this because i busted a vessel? I am a little concerned because my test c did get cloudy for some reason.. I was wondering if this is an infection.... I dont feel bad and it doesnt hurt unless you mess with it...

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your fine. It happens. As long as its not spreading and hot to the touch you're good. Is your test just cloudy or can you see any crystallization in the vial?

Reaction score
Nope, Just kinda a glorified swollen shot area, I think when i massaged the area the day after, it irritated the spot and it just looked dramatic.. It was actually a tiny bit smaller this morning, but its constantly getting rubbed by my belt so that cant help..
.... And as far as the Vial... Im not sure what the crystals im looking for look like, but after looking at the vial with a magnifying glass, The cloudiness appears as if the oil base was mixed with a very small granular sugar ( although no crystals appear on the glass when turned upside down, only in the oil suspension can it be seen)..... Thats the best way i can describe it... I put it under hot water and it did clear up, but returned to its opaque look... im pretty careful when it comes to sterility.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It could be crashing, but if it goes away with water you should be good...might have hit vessel or put in virgin muscle since you pinned so high

Reaction score
yes, It was definilty higher than usual... I wanted to make sure here that my test wasnt infected and making me swell up... its been four days and im pretty sure if this was an infection i would certainly know it by now...

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
It sounds like you just missed the muscle. It's fine, just give it about 4-5 days and it should be gone.....

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It could have been a couple of things. It could have been virgin muscle. It could have been a nicked vein, which could lead to the "quarter size bruise." Which leads me to this question, did you aspirate?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Had a similar experience last week. Tough hard little knot high on hip after injecting just 1 cc. Took about a week to disappear but no effect on me otherwise..

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is your gear doctor prescribed for HRT?

cougar

Reaction score
Futher advice, warm your bottle and after you fill your syringe,screw the needle off and screw a new one on. The needle you stick thru the rubber get a prong on the end....And virgin muscles don't like that. You'll be allright,I'd go alittle lower nxt time..

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had a similar experience last week. Tough hard little knot high on hip after injecting just 1 cc. Took about a week to disappear but no effect on me otherwise..

This. I had that once, did the injection just a little too high on the upper glute, I think I missed the glute, and it was way more sore than usual for a few days afterwards. If you miss your glute its gonna be more painful than a normal glute injection.

Reaction score
It could have been a couple of things. It could have been virgin muscle. It could have been a nicked vein, which could lead to the "quarter size bruise." Which leads me to this question, did you aspirate?

Did not aspirate, However, The spot is definitely clearing up... Im about 100% that i pinned way to high... Just being sloppy.... No more of that shit! Oh and because my test c is thick, i normally do use an 18 or 20ga. to pull it out and i inject with a 22..

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your good bro, we all had that problem once or twice

RoidGear.net

Latest posts