Symbiote syndicate

hard_gains

Reaction score
Not sure on remedy other than just time. Maybe a cold pack? I recently switched to IM after over ten years of doing TRT subcutaneously and had same issue. The problem does go away, though.

Quads are a very nerve-dense area for me and are a forbidden zone for me now. I hate that feeling of getting near a nerve.
I remember a couple times my wife was pinning my delt and the muscle started to twitch. Scared the shit out of her. 🤣 I stayed away from quad because of the infections people got there. Looked painful as shit when people had to get them cut open.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
yep first time. Most of my pain has moved to my knee and I can barely bend my leg. That’s about 7” from where I pinned.. any recommendations on a remedy lol
How much did you pin? Any time I open a new site I only shoot <.5 mls

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Cleaned top of vile, used a draw needle and separate injection needle cleaned needle and skin before. Idk what I coulda done wrong here

Can't quote the last one, but with no batch numbers who knows what the other posters in this thread have. You could have new stuff they screwed up on and they have the old stuff that's perfectly fine.

And like others said, don't swab the needle. It's already sterile out of the package.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
I remember a couple times my wife was pinning my delt and the muscle started to twitch. Scared the shit out of her. 🤣 I stayed away from quad because of the infections people got there. Looked painful as shit when people had to get them cut open.
I love quad injections. Easy to hit, painless if I pin the upper part of the quad, minimal pip

Reaction score
Just to be sure.. you used an alcohol swab on a needle that you put in your quad and expected it not to hurt?
The pin did not hurt at all. The next morning when I woke up my hip to my knee is in pain can barley touch the top of my leg without it hurting

Reaction score
So after doing some more research all my symptoms are pointing towards I may have accidentally pinned into a lymph node. With the buildup of fluid in my knee and now moving towards my calf

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
So after doing some more research all my symptoms are pointing towards I may have accidentally pinned into a lymph node. With the buildup of fluid in my knee and now moving towards my calf
What size needle did you use?

G

Gearhead80

Quads and painless, not to me. I pin 1ml glutathione with a slin pin into delts and it is painless. Even triceps don't hurt. Tried in quad since everything I was doing at the time was put in delts, and mother of ass it felt like I was hit with a 7.62x51. Figured with it being so thin going into a larger muscle it shouldn't be bad. I'd rather give head to Hillary Clinton than pin quads again. Wait. No, no I wouldn't.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Quads and painless, not to me. I pin 1ml glutathione with a slin pin into delts and it is painless. Even triceps don't hurt. Tried in quad since everything I was doing at the time was put in delts, and mother of ass it felt like I was hit with a 7.62x51. Figured with it being so thin going into a larger muscle it shouldn't be bad. I'd rather give head to Hillary Clinton than pin quads again. Wait. No, no I wouldn't.
I find it I pin the middle of the quad it hurts like hell. If I pin the middle of the upper quad I don’t even notice it the next day

Reaction score
Anyone try symbiote syndicate test? I had some recommend this guy and I bought 4 bottles but I never seen or heard of this, anyone have any experience with this brand?
Been using E-250 tho, like to stick with that...?

New Threads