synovex h conversion?

Reaction score
ive been trying my hardest to find a legit way to get the estradiol benzoate out of the mixture buy have had no luck finding a way. if anyone knows please point me in the right direction.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I know two ways to do it. Both are caustic as hell and one returns low yield. You're way better finding a UGL or a raw supplier. I'm not going to post it because the info needs to die. But you could still find it if you use the right keywords.

Reaction score
Why? You can get it UGL without the hassle?
how do you even know where to begin with something like that tho? i see this posted alot...dudes are like "just buy raw" yeah ok but pellets are completely legal to purchase and poses while raw powder is a scheduled substance. are we just supposed to hope we get lucky and dont trigger any sorta flags?

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
Once those pellets are converted, they're illegal. Most feed stores keep track of how many carts you buy, even if you're a regular customer and walk in with cow sh!t on your boots.

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s there was a guy who marketed what you're looking for.

Your best bet is to keep looking and find a reputable domestic powder rep and test their products, don't trust their lab results.

It's not easy, but it can be done.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once those pellets are converted, they're illegal. Most feed stores keep track of how many carts you buy, even if you're a regular customer and walk in with cow sh!t on your boots.

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s there was a guy who marketed what you're looking for.

Your best bet is to keep looking and find a reputable domestic powder rep and test their products, don't trust their lab results.

It's not easy, but it can be done.
Yes and no. Livestock supply stores are not required to report, but most will report suspicious activity. Example would the dumbshit who orders a box of component th to be delivered in an urban city.

I think I know what "guy" you're talking about. :)

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was so long ago. There were conversion kits sold by Eagle Research for Finiplex and Synovex. As you know, Synovex had the extra step of rinsing the estroidiol away. If I'm not mistaken the kit instructed to hit the local WalMart, or wherever, to pick up the yellow bottle of Heet. There's a red bottle and the yellow bottle.

Think they both can be called "Dry" gas. Just googled. The red removes water from gas and the yellow is gas line anti-freeze. The yellow bottle was what I was after.

The instructions talked about how Home Depot painters caps were perfect for using as a filter. Think I remember using coffee filters myself. It took several hours. Over night was how long we let it filter. The junk in the filter/hat was what we threw out. Not sure if we filtered twice or not?

If you aren't a member you have to join...
https://forums.t-nation.com/t/synovex-to-test-prop/71134/12

I apologize if I'm not supposed to post live links. Please delete if necessary.

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
I think the HEET was used for making crystal Fina and the stuff Superchicken was an "estrogen solubilizer" ( I think that's how he described it). It was for Synovex and then rinse with water/filter.

Like you said, it's been a loong time ago. I do recall his site. He and also Pump-n-Pose used to sell the crap out of items like that.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Was so long ago. There were conversion kits sold by Eagle Research for Finiplex and Synovex. As you know, Synovex had the extra step of rinsing the estroidiol away. If I'm not mistaken the kit instructed to hit the local WalMart, or wherever, to pick up the yellow bottle of Heet. There's a red bottle and the yellow bottle.

Think they both can be called "Dry" gas. Just googled. The red removes water from gas and the yellow is gas line anti-freeze. The yellow bottle was what I was after.

The instructions talked about how Home Depot painters caps were perfect for using as a filter. Think I remember using coffee filters myself. It took several hours. Over night was how long we let it filter. The junk in the filter/hat was what we threw out. Not sure if we filtered twice or not?

If you aren't a member you have to join...
https://forums.t-nation.com/t/synovex-to-test-prop/71134/12

I apologize if I'm not supposed to post live links. Please delete if necessary.
I'm surprised anyone would want to bother doing this today. The main reason people converted finaplex to injectables was because Tren raws were not really available yet. That, and you could get finaplex at feed stores with no questions.

Today raws are readily available domestically or direct from China.

I wonder how many people are actually still converting finaplex/synovex today

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
I'm surprised anyone would want to bother doing this today. The main reason people converted finaplex to injectables was because Tren raws were not really available yet. That, and you could get finaplex at feed stores with no questions.

Oh man, I hope none!!

My experience with pellet conversions were early 2000's and then then raw availability eliminated the need.

I will say that back then it was really hard to beat the quality of tren produced by notacow's crystal Fina process.

Today, however with the availability of 3rd party testing and the availability of raws, it absolutely isn't necessary.

Back then, we had basically 1 place, SRCS, that would provide mass spec services.

Things are much better today!

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I think people believe that there was something special about the Fini that made the Tren Ace more potent than the raws sourced from China. I don't believe there's any truth to that. Back then, before the conversion kits became available we only had the Fini in DMSO.

Injecting the Tren Ace was a step up as far as the results we got from the DMSO way. Both ways were the only way to get Tren Ace into us and nothing we had used up until then had the effects of Tren Ace on our physiques.

Dmso or injecting...we didn't have a cliue how much Tren Ace was actually being used by our bodies. We could do the math as far as how much Tren Ace we SHOULD be getting per cart. We figured injecting we were getting more Tren Ace than the DMSO way. But we didn't know how much.

Oh man, I hope none!!

My experience with pellet conversions were early 2000's and then then raw availability eliminated the need.

I will say that back then it was really hard to beat the quality of tren produced by notacow's crystal Fina process.

Today, however with the availability of 3rd party testing and the availability of raws, it absolutely isn't necessary.

Back then, we had basically 1 place, SRCS, that would provide mass spec services.

Things are much better today!
That place was in San Diego. That was until the feds swooped in with their black masks and machine guns trained on chemists and lab assistants. The feds relieved the lab of their Schedule 1 license to test Scheduled drugs.

Our gov't was and is, to a degree, good for closing needle exchange programs and in the csse we're talking about, the ability test what we were putting into out bodies. Harm reduction means nothing when it comes to the marginalized segment of our population who would benefit from needle exchange programs and a testing facility that allows folks to know exactly what they are going to put into their bodies.

All the folks who benefit from the 2 situations are going to use the substances no matter what. Why not help citizens remain safe? Modern society is supposed to look out for folks like us...its citizens. In the case of the needles...we are suppoesed to help the marginalized sections of our population. Instead of treatment and safety. Lock them up or let them die from poisoning or overdose.

Reaction score
Wow this thread brings back memories, I remember friends going and buying up synovex carts and heet back in the 2000s plus the conversion kits that someone offered. The beginning of the Tren-Era.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
It was probably all the chemicals but the conversions just felt better in every way in my opinion. Something about the cough I loved.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It was probably all the chemicals but the conversions just felt better in every way in my opinion. Something about the cough I loved.
You're insane, the cough blows donkey balls. That rubbing alcohol taste, the need to cough everytime you take a breath to the point where you feel like you're going to die of asphyxiation...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that, not my cup of tea anyway.😂

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
You're insane, the cough blows donkey balls. That rubbing alcohol taste, the need to cough everytime you take a breath to the point where you feel like you're going to die of asphyxiation...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that, not my cup of tea anyway.😂
Remember I like being choked out hahahahaha

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Snort ralgro

New Threads