Take a break after First cycle?

Reaction score
Hey guys I been on test E 300 it says 300 I been on test for about 3 months now 600mg a week 1ml Monday and Thursday I feel great I’m focused motivated I see my body getting bigger I hope I’m lifting way more then when I wasn’t on test no side affects I wanna know if I should take a break or if I should or can I add another compound and then take a break

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hey guys I been on test E 300 it says 300 I been on test for about 3 months now 600mg a week 1ml Monday and Thursday I feel great I’m focused motivated I see my body getting bigger I hope I’m lifting way more then when I wasn’t on test no side affects I wanna know if I should take a break or if I should or can I add another compound and then take a break
Are you going to go through PCT, or are you on TRT permanently?

Reaction score
No pct yet I still on test. I was never on TRT I know that when I stop I would have to have a pct forsure

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
No pct yet I still on test. I was never on TRT I know that when I stop I would have to have a pct forsure
Did you get baseline blood work before you started injecting?

Don't add in any other compounds, don't stay on any longer than 16 weeks. Do your PCT and see where your blood work stands about 8-12 weeks post PCT. Use that bloodwork to help you plan out your next cycle.

Reaction score
Should I get the pct or my next compound I have no Side effects

Reaction score
Ok after I take what’s left I will jump on pct after two weeks of my last injection right? And how long will I have to wait until I jump on again

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
These are some pretty basic questions that should have been worked out before you even bought gear, but I'll answer anyway.

1. Buy your PCT.. matter of fact you should have bought it at the same time you bought the gear.

Why do you keep talking about next compound? I already told you to plan no more than 16 weeks, and you're already 12+ weeks into this current blast. Don't start throwing extra shit in now.. you can use whatever test you have left, up to 16 weeks on... but you are pretty much done for this round.

2. Yes, wait a minimum of 2 weeks to start PCT. Your blood work will determine when you can jump back on.. but plan on a minimum of time on + pct time. So if your total time on blast was 12 weeks, and you did a 4 week PCT, then minimum time off would be 16 weeks.

As you get more experienced then you will better understand how much time off you really need. But the guidance I provided is what all new people to gear should practice when starting out.

Reaction score
Thanks for your knowledge I will order my pcts What do you prefer clomid and nolvadex?

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Thanks for your knowledge I will order my pcts What do you prefer clomid and nolvadex?
Some prefer both, or just one or the other. Some use entirely different SERM's that are supposedly better. But why fix what aint broke?

You need to research this on your own. Just google PCT man. You'll get a ton of hits and learn alot.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Here you go man.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What's the saying about people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan.

Finish this cycle and take a break unless you're looking for someone to tell you differently. That won't be me but I'm sure you'll find the answer you're looking for.

Reaction score
I’ll take the advice and take a break then take pct for sure then get blood work. And it probably a stupid question but for blood work I can just go to my local diagnostics center and say I want my blood work

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I’ll take the advice and take a break then take pct for sure then get blood work. And it probably a stupid question but for blood work I can just go to my local diagnostics center and say I want my blood work
Well for listening, you get a gold star and get your next question answered.

You want to get your BW through privatemdlabs. I think there's a sticky here someplace but if you need help, hit me up.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's the saying about people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan.

Finish this cycle and take a break unless you're looking for someone to tell you differently. That won't be me but I'm sure you'll find the answer you're looking for.
And when you find that person that gives you a different answer than this you should do exactly the opposite of them and do what snake and send said.

Not sure how many times I’ve said this but it’s been MANY times. PCT should be considered part of your cycle unless you’re on trt or permanently cruising. This means you should have everything for your cycle, PCT included, on hand before ever starting. On top of this, the time you’re on PCT you are ON CYCLE and should count it as such. 12 weeks of test, 2 weeks off, 4(or whatever) weeks PCT would be an 18 week Cycle. From the time you do the first pin until you complete PCT you are ON

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
At a minimum you want the following panels:
CMP
CBC
Lipids
Total testosterone LC/MS-MS
Estradiol LC/MS-MS

If you can afford it then getting PSA (prostate) and thyroid wouldn't be a bad idea.

New Threads