taking things too serious

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just seen on the news there was an arguement between a falcons fan and some 49ers fans outside of the georgia dome and one of the 9ers fans cut the falcons fans throat. fucking unbelievable how pathetic people are. is a football game really worth killing or trying to kill someone over?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this goes past sports fights.The guy who did it is a staight up criminal

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jeez. People are fucked up. Like Bundy said, dude had some issues to begin with.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dated a woman took her boy to a Raiders Game, some piece of shit in the seats above them got in some pissing match with the guy in front of them and they went at each other (boy in between) knocking out he boy's adult teeth. Between those assholes making millions, dancing over a first down and all the crying they do, the price of tickets now and $9.00 cardiac arrest hot dog.........Pro Sports can kiss my ass.

Now beating, stabbing and even killing a guy over all that? Might as well all just go throw spears and swing from tress again.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Might as well all just go throw spears and swing from tress again.

May as well, that would be more civilized than what these fucks do

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's why I'm glad I grew up in a small town and not near a major city.. If you had a problem with someone you simply punched them in the face, simple as that.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's why I'm glad I grew up in a small town and not near a major city.. If you had a problem with someone you simply punched them in the face, simple as that.

Yep and no one shot or stabbed or called cops.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't know Ray Lewis was a 49 fan......

Fucking thugs....

Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Someone didn't get their Participation Trophy. I'll bet 100.00 this POS is a product of when laws made parents criminals for spanking their kids.

G

Georgia

Makes me sick. This is how horrible the human race is becoming. No class. Nothing but drunkards and fucking imbecile disgraces

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i can honestly understand die hard fans exchanging words after an emotional game but goddamn. this shit blew my fucking mind.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No different than the murderer himself RAY. Mr. Lewis I hope the 49ers smoke your ass and ruin your superbowl dreams you piece of garbage!! Dude kills someone and now is all holy and found god!!???? Fuck you you POS! It doesnt count if you've found GOD once you're a murderer! Fake ass piece of shit!

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Football game, outside of a bar, or in the grocery store. People who do this shit will do it anywhere. Like those 3 douche bags that beat that guy to death at the dodgers game.

Sometimes its best to swallow your pride and be the bigger man and let stupid stuff go. Street fights are never fair and could always end in death if it goes too far. You can bet your ass in all cases the victim did some shit talking too but the other guy was just fuckin nuts and went over the edge. It happens all the time. People run their mouth and shit gets ugly.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
No different than the murderer himself RAY. Mr. Lewis I hope the 49ers smoke your ass and ruin your superbowl dreams you piece of garbage!! Dude kills someone and now is all holy and found god!!???? Fuck you you POS! It doesnt count if you've found GOD once you're a murderer! Fake ass piece of shit!
I think Bubba found him 1st because he sure acts like a women, did you see the behind the back hug and strokes he got after the game? It was like a female being held!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this has happened before. I'm also sure it was a 49ers fan or a raiders fan.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think Bubba found him 1st because he sure acts like a women, did you see the behind the back hug and strokes he got after the game? It was like a female being held!
Exactly...lol...Shit was awkward as fuck....

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep and no one shot or stabbed or called cops.

Amen! Can't tell you how many fights I have been in growing up. Some I won, some I lost, but I lived, and usually became friends with the person I was in fight with.

Stabbed over a football game, damn. Well fellows start stocking your cuterly too, because once Mr Obama catches wind, we may loss our knives too.

New Threads