Tap water On Needle

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Maybe I'm too deep in my head but I'm traveling for work and I might have made a mistake.
Drew up some NPP and test cyp. I got a little too much test in the syringe and squeezed some out. The bottle of test was damn near empty and I was just watching the needle tip trying to get some out and accidentally overfilled it.

And for whatever reason I don't remember if I put the cap back on when I went to run the syringe under hot water to heat up the solution as it's gso. I've injected this gear multiple times without issue.

Let's say I had a couple droplets of tap water on the needle before I injected it. What's the worst thing that would happen if anything? Just need some peace of mind as I've had a rough week and don't need any more problems.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
All I feel is normal pip (injected in my right glute) and there's no discoloration of my skin. Or abnormal temp. Just burns a little.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
You will find out soon enough. I know I wouldn't trust my tap. My town switched to recycled water 2 years ago. Down the crapper then filtered at the plant and back to me. Yuck.

I would just look for signs of infection at the site.

• Wow
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you do inject it, at least wipe the needle with an alcohol swab first, and let it dry.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Probably going to need to amputate.

If you already injected, I would keep an eye on it, but you will probably be fine.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
If you do inject it, at least wipe the needle with an alcohol swab first, and let it dry.
Too late for that. I'm sure I'm fine. I just get paranoid with this stuff sometimes. It's not like there was a water droplet hanging on the needle before I injected it. There was nothing on it at all.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
You will find out soon enough. I know I wouldn't trust my tap. My town switched to recycled water 2 years ago. Down the crapper then filtered at the plant and back to me. Yuck.

I would just look for signs of infection at the site.
How long does it take for signs to show up typically? Are they immediate?

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
No, it takes the bacteria time to grow. You would see signs after a couple days to a week. After a week, you should be in the clear.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Nothing will happen you'll be fine.

or you might get necrosis like Dan the bodybuilder in Thailand.

My money is on the first one.
I remember that old thread on Meso RX. That's some scary shit.

Reaction score
You’ll be ok you big baby.

You got BA in the test. Keeps it clean.

You swabbed your ass skin with alcohol.

It’s tap water, not toilet water. It’s in a closed system and likely chlorinated (to kill bacteria).

Look at junkies. They literally melt the tar in a gross spoon, add a few drops of anywhere water. Swish it around (with their needle) and filter thru an unsterile cotton ball. Then plunge it real quick into a vein. They rarely get abscesses.

Don’t overthink it. The PIP is from hitting the nerve. That shit is the worst. But monitor it and if it gets worse or you get a fever go to an Urgent Care and tell them you injected B-vitamin you got off Amazon and didn’t realize it was for horses. Try not to flex though or they’ll know you’re one of those “juicers” that get “roid rage”.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
There a shit load of bacteria, yeast, and apparently be super beta omegacron-19 virus on your skin alone. I doubt the drop of tap water increased any sort of risk.

The only reason depots abscess is because there's microbes in the oil and blood circulation cannot expose the foreign bodies to the immune response so it loculates it off in an abscess.

There's some risk in what you may have done but it's super low.

When I do something stupid with an inject...or have a new source, I just mark the inject with a permanent marker so I know where to go if I want to draw out the abscess...in the event that it gets infected. Which you'll know within a couple days.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
1) you'll be fine

2) why is this even an issue? Like CJ said, just change needles.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
You’ll be ok you big baby.

You got BA in the test. Keeps it clean.

You swabbed your ass skin with alcohol.

It’s tap water, not toilet water. It’s in a closed system and likely chlorinated (to kill bacteria).

Look at junkies. They literally melt the tar in a gross spoon, add a few drops of anywhere water. Swish it around (with their needle) and filter thru an unsterile cotton ball. Then plunge it real quick into a vein. They rarely get abscesses.

Don’t overthink it. The PIP is from hitting the nerve. That shit is the worst. But monitor it and if it gets worse or you get a fever go to an Urgent Care and tell them you injected B-vitamin you got off Amazon and didn’t realize it was for horses. Try not to flex though or they’ll know you’re one of those “juicers” that get “roid rage”.
I am a big ass baby. Thank you BBBG.

I definitely struck the nerve. In hindsight I should have pulled it out swapped the needle and jabbed another spot. It's still painful this morning but not a single sign of an infection.

I need to slow the f*** down.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
This trip to the east coast has been a bit of a nightmare. Been here for 2 weeks now for two different jobs doing startup for tools my company manufacturers.

First day on the job site and I get burned with an acid mixture that's utilized in our tool consisting of hydrofluoric acid, hydrochloric acid, and nitric acid. It was a freak thing but I ended up in the ER as hydrofluoric acid attacks your bones and will turn you into Jello from the inside out. After testing my electrolyte levels to make sure they weren't going down, I was sent on my way with a nice nitric burn on my arm.

On the second job in North Carolina the electrician told me the power was off and locked out. He was full of shit. I pulled the mains off the power supply, they arc and as they come apart land a nice burn on my palm. Lol. It didn't hurt but it pissed me off.

Thanks for all the replies guys. My peace of mind is gold.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
When I do something stupid with an inject...or have a new source, I just mark the inject with a permanent marker so I know where to go if I want to draw out the abscess...in the event that it gets infected. Which you'll know within a couple days.
I'm dying to know more about this

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm dying to know more about this

Sure. I found a rando bottle of TNE and was like "hmm...50mgs of test base would be appropriate for this conference call." Problem was I had no idea of how old it was. Probably 3 years, but...it had been tapped and mostly used. Danger zone. But I live fast and loose. Ask the IRS.

So...I just sub-q'ed it and put a black mark with a permanent marker. This is because 1) if I got an abscess, it would be close to the surface so I could draw it out easily...and not deep on the muscle belly. And 2) the "X" marked the spot.

It pipped pretty hard...but sub-q pip isn't that bad. Muscle belly pip in the quad can make a leg buckle.

So I used it all and alienated all of my friends and family with unbridled aggression and insane mood swings.

I hope I've helped.

New Threads