Tattos and running gear

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am considering some ink around my upper arms. My concern is my arms fluctuate well over an inch pumped and up to 2" over the course of the year.

Question is this: Do I get the work done when I am jacked and full or during a cruise when I am smaller and tight?

Thanks in advance.

CFM

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would get when im at my biggest but I dont think it matters.What do u wanna get?Tats are very addicting but alot of fun to get.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BB, i knew u would hit this thread.. I will when I get home

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would suggest getting them while your biggest. I have done both, and i can tell you that stretched tattoos is nothing to sport, especially if you dropped over grand on it. On the other side,if you get it while your at the biggest, your muscles will decrease, but your tattoos wont look much different, and wont look stretched.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HH is right get while you are bigger... shits stretches, luckily for me i got mine while on cycle.. i have 2 half sleeves, and like BB said they are addictive..

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anybody get theirs touched up after a cycle to fix that "stretched" look? I've been pondering this same thing myself. Good call on the thread cfm.

Suppose to get a half sleeve next month as well as start a test/Dbol cycle.
Line work done first, shading done in a different session.

Thoughts?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont worry about stretchin just get the ink its fun

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have gotten tats when I was 170 and now I'm 216 and don't notice any difference in them. I say go ahead and get it done when you're ready and not to worry about it bro. Damn, now you have me wanting to get more ink.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Biggest due to stretching

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would get when im at my biggest but I dont think it matters.What do u wanna get?Tats are very addicting but alot of fun to get.

I've seen some mean barbed wire, not like a child would draw but talking badass shit. Yes being full makes most sense to me too.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id do it when you're jacked. Ill b either finishing my sleeve or doing my back soon. Have a cousin that just started in the tat biz and turns out he's a badass!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id do it when you're jacked. Ill b either finishing my sleeve or doing my back soon. Have a cousin that just started in the tat biz and turns out he's a badass!!

There is some incredible talent out there. Ink has come a long way too. I want the baddest of the badass.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is some incredible talent out there. Ink has come a long way too. I want the baddest of the badass.

I had a guy in Kansas City that was a true bad mofo. I always tipped him fat and he always hooked me up. Had an idea for a piece that would cover my right upper sleve and front and back of my shoulder and up to my neck. It was going to be epic but the fokker moved to Atlanta before I could get it done. I havnt found anyone I trusted with it since.

SAD

Reaction score
You DEFINITELY want to get it when you are at your biggest. Stretching? Yeah I guess that's an alright reason, but I'll give you the REAL reason you should get it at your biggest. It's very simple but most people don't think about it, more boldness/color per square inch. If you get a unicorn running on a rainbow like POB has on his lower back, and you get it done when you are already stretched and full, then when you cut up and dry out, it will pack more color and boldness into every square inch. Ever seen a blurry picture of a naked chick that looked awesome as a thumbnail? Same theory, only backwards.

G

Georgia

CFM getting a tattoo is only natural no matter what size he is. Post pics ASAP afterwards

New Threads