TB-500 and BPC-157 for helping with tendons

Reaction score
Hey fellow lifters,

I hope you're all making great gains! I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to get some insights into using BPC-157 and TB-500 for tendon recovery. I've been dealing with four pesky sore tendons—patella tendons for about a year and a half, bicep at the elbow, and right Achilles for over a month now.

I've come across some info suggesting that a 5/5 10mg blend of BPC-157 and TB-500 might be just the ticket to accelerate healing and reduce inflammation. There's a company selling this combo for $120, and I'm considering giving it a shot.

Now, here's where I need your expertise: I've never bought or reconstituted this stuff before. I've found an affordable bacteriostatic water kit for just under $30, which includes alcohol rubs, syringes, and more. What else should I be considering, and do any of you have pointers, favorite how-to videos, or personal experiences to share?

Also, if anyone could guide me through the reconstitution and dosing process, that would be immensely helpful. I'm eager to get back to working out and running without being hindered by these nagging tendon issues.

Thanks a ton in advance for any advice or suggestions you can offer!

Stay swole,

andy

Elite
Reaction score
had a torn shoulder - my doctor told me to cut off whats left of it( the tendon) and attach it back by surgery wich i refused of. these to peptides basically got me back in game - took bit more that a year. I still don't do any shoulder excercises like military and any other heavy stuff - instead I would do raises after each workout with 7kg's 3sets of 20 reps to get them full and im a happy camper.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ive never used these peptides but seen some remarkable cases of healing in friends of mine.

I will say, though, that I started doing 3 minutes a day in an ice bath and it knocked my constant forearm tendonitis to nothing in about two weeks.

Im not sore from workouts nearly as long as I used to be either

andy

Elite
Reaction score
hands down - best combo.
I had almost turned off my shoulder tendon, I did plasma and used these two for a year - I still dont do military or heavy pushes for shoulders ,but I can bench heavy ass shit again and im happy. I suggest it to anyone complaining about they joints. Even Dexter say's he uses TB500

Reaction score
For what its worth, I ran the BPC-157 TB-500 blend at 250/250 mcg subq twice a day and after about 5 days I noticed that I had far less pain in all of my problem areas. After a couple of weeks I had no pain during normal activities. It's only during work outs that I can feel that there was even an injury ever there.

After the blend was used up I switched to just BPC-157 for maintenance. I read in a couple of places that TB-500 should be cycled while BPC-157 does not need to be, so I did not get the blend again. When the BPC-157 runs out I am not going to use either any more to see how that goes. I'll report back in a few months on how that goes for me.

Reaction score
Question about shipping/cooling:

Is it true that BPC157&TB500 are not such sensitive peptides for cooling such as for example HCG?

So is it not so bad if shipping takes like 1-2 weeks? Or will the product degrade?

If you had a good experience like improvement of your injuries, then the product was still good. How long was the shipping time of your BPC157&TB500?

Reaction score
Question about shipping/cooling:

Is it true that BPC157&TB500 are not such sensitive peptides for cooling such as for example HCG?

So is it not so bad if shipping takes like 1-2 weeks? Or will the product degrade?

If you had a good experience like improvement of your injuries, then the product was still good. How long was the shipping time of your BPC157&TB500?
Right now most of the peptides are avaialble in lyophilized powder form. They can stay stable over several months in room temperature. For long term storage, we always suggest to store them in fridge.

New Threads