Tennis elbow ?? Help!

GymGod

Reaction score
Those exercises worked amazing thank you guys! I feel great, I’ve been on HGH for the past two weeks, doing those exercises and making sure I don’t have a death grip when lifting and I’m like at 75/80% better already

The Phoenix

Reaction score
Those exercises worked amazing thank you guys! I feel great, I’ve been on HGH for the past two weeks, doing those exercises and making sure I don’t have a death grip when lifting and I’m like at 75/80% better already

It’s the HGH that giving you the tendinitis. You need to work them out because they get the equivalent to shin splits when you are taking GH and it is causing your joints and ligament repair.

GymGod

Reaction score
It’s the HGH that giving you the tendinitis. You need to work them out because they get the equivalent to shin splits when you are taking GH and it is causing your joints and ligament repair.

You saying the hgh is causing it or helping it I’m confused ? But it was getting better before the hgh and this is only the 3rd week on it

The Phoenix

Reaction score
You saying the hgh is causing it or helping it I’m confused ? But it was getting better before the hgh and this is only the 3rd week on it

Actually both. You joints are being repaired and strengthened which is why a good stack accompanies an HGH cycle.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
First i saw an orthopedist. She gave me an elbow brace that helped. She also gave me a cortisone shot that helped.
Plus i didn’t use that arm for six months.
A lot of ppl nowadays are using BPC 157.
I have used BPC157 but I can’t tell if it helps my other injuries or if I have bought snake oil.
I have also heard about a painful procedure where that take the blood out then centrifuge it then reinfect it.

GymGod

Reaction score
First i saw an orthopedist. She gave me an elbow brace that helped. She also gave me a cortisone shot that helped.
Plus i didn’t use that arm for six months.
A lot of ppl nowadays are using BPC 157.
I have used BPC157 but I can’t tell if it helps my other injuries or if I have bought snake oil.
I have also heard about a painful procedure where that take the blood out then centrifuge it then reinfect it.

Ya I tried braces they never worked and I fact o think made it worse. Seemed only time helps so I can definitely agree after six months it would get better, my other arm took 4 months or more. I’ve heard of the bpc157 but surprisingly this cycle I’m on I feel great now, must be the HGH and those exercises a brother here posted

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I injured my arm last year and I’m guessing maybe it was tennis elbow? I heard a huge pop doing hammer curls one day and was out of commission for MONTHS. Well it finally healed but this year I did almost the same thing to the other arm but don’t have a specific moment to where anything was pulled or popped it just ended up really sore the next day and the pain got worse and went down to my forearm and even hurt when I moved my fingers.

It’s gotten much better but I can still feel it’s no where near healed and it’s been 6months now. The pain is mostly in my elbow so to speak or right below into the very top of my forearm. I hate to keep taking it easy it really sucks and i want to start another cycle but don’t want it to get worse. I’ve tried tennis elbow bands and they don’t seem to work at all. Is there anything else I can do or take? Has anyone else gone through this?

Take it from somebody who has been incapacitated by golfer's elbow (very similar to tennis elbow), don't mess around with keeping compression on all the time. In the long run those only make the problem worse. The major issue with tendon injury is that tendons are not very vascular and it takes them forever to heal for that reason .. In fact the body has to produce new extra vessels in the tendon which later recede once the injury heals. I think that having compression on all the time might mess with this process. I got to a point where just to get through work I had so much compression on my elbow it looked like a cast and it just kept getting worse and worse until I finally got rid of it all.

But.. Voodoo floss on the other hand, is incredible. Short periods of intense compression are way better than those damn bands they sell specifically for tennis elbow. I've tried those and everything else and nothing beats voodoo flossing.

Last edited:

GymGod

Reaction score
Take it from somebody who has been incapacitated by golfer's elbow (very similar to tennis elbow), don't mess around with keeping compression on all the time. In the long run those only make the problem worse. The major issue with tendon injury is that tendons are not very vascular and it takes them forever to heal for that reason .. In fact the body has to produce new extra vessels in the tendon which later recede once the injury heals. I think that having compression on all the time might mess with this process. I got to a point where just to get through work I had so much compression on my elbow it looked like a cast and it just kept getting worse and worse until I finally got rid of it all.

But.. Voodoo floss on the other hand, is incredible. Short periods of intense compression are way better than those damn bands they sell specifically for tennis elbow. I've tried those and everything else and nothing beats voodoo flossing.

Thanks bro. if you looked at my recent posts I’ve actually made a full recovery and the exercises that were recommended help tremendously and I’m sure becuase of the HGH as well

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Make sure you're also doing enough biceps curls. Many of us, myself included, do ALOT of extension but not as much flexion... meaning you need to do more than just perform curls for the girls. It's also important for joint and muscle health.
Can you talk about this some more?

Every time I try to incorporate any sort of direct bicep work, even light, my tendinitis is out of control.

Reaction score
I use bpc157 250mcgs 2x a day subq near elbow
Really helped ..I'm still doing that.. on my 4th vial.. and I no longer do. Hammer curls for now..

RoidGear.net

Latest posts