Test and Primo E2 Bloodwork

Reaction score
This was where my Total Test and E2 levels were at on 1050 test prop, 1000 primo E, and 350 Tren Ace . Keep in mind I missed a day of prop, since Total Test is probably closer to 3500 since this was an hour after pinning. Primo acts as a very strong AI for me, which is why I’m bumping up my test to 2.5 grams and running test E. I had very little sides at all, besides just normal libido and energy levels. No caber or AI usage at all.

I’m about a week in a half into bumping up my test and since I have, I feel and look even better. Weighing around 260lbs rn and my sex drive and energy has only improved. So has my skin quality and daily moods. Just an update for you guys. Since upping the test I look even leaner and I’m even bigger/more vascular. Primo is a blessing in disguise for me since it has extremely strong AI effects, which allows me to run very high amounts of testosterone which I couldn’t do in the past.

Attachments

• E0DCA71C-AD8F-4964-9388-C157D18B007F.png
    E0DCA71C-AD8F-4964-9388-C157D18B007F.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 29DB5194-AD3A-4408-8F16-DF816AC6814F.png
    29DB5194-AD3A-4408-8F16-DF816AC6814F.png
    174.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 05A9B985-00D7-4015-9C18-F1E5BF3DB4C5.jpeg
    05A9B985-00D7-4015-9C18-F1E5BF3DB4C5.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 5033AFC4-2F9A-4D77-90F2-F057C9EF47BD.png
    5033AFC4-2F9A-4D77-90F2-F057C9EF47BD.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 72
Reaction score
This was where my Total Test and E2 levels were at on 1050 test prop, 1000 primo E, and 350 Tren Ace . Keep in mind I missed a day of prop, since Total Test is probably closer to 3500 since this was an hour after pinning. Primo acts as a very strong AI for me, which is why I’m bumping up my test to 2.5 grams and running test E. I had very little sides at all, besides just normal libido and energy levels. No caber or AI usage at all.

I’m about a week in a half into bumping up my test and since I have, I feel and look even better. Weighing around 260lbs rn and my sex drive and energy has only improved. So has my skin quality and daily moods. Just an update for you guys. Since upping the test I look even leaner and I’m even bigger/more vascular. Primo is a blessing in disguise for me since it has extremely strong AI effects, which allows me to run very high amounts of testosterone which I couldn’t do in the past.
I’m getting ready to run something like that except with npp instead of tren. Looking forward to hopefully pushing the test high as the primo allows me. Looking good. Looking manic

Reaction score
I’m getting ready to run something like that except with npp instead of tren. Looking forward to hopefully pushing the test high as the primo allows me. Looking good. Looking manic
If you’re anything like me you could run as much test as you like on primo, I haven’t found a dosage that’s ever given me high e2 yet. Even with running tren, I’m getting zero mental sides with tren in there since my e2 and prolactin is so controlled. It’s a godsend if a compound

Reaction score
If you’re anything like me you could run as much test as you like on primo, I haven’t found a dosage that’s ever given me high e2 yet. Even with running tren, I’m getting zero mental sides with tren in there since my e2 and prolactin is so controlled. It’s a godsend if a compound
Yeah it works well in that way for a lot of people. I ran test 750 mast 300 tren 300 and I got prolactin gyno like the hard gyno lol and I was running prami and an ai. Maybe the primo will help mitigate that because from what I’ve heard a lot of the prolactin sides come from the high test. If I have to ditch the npp and just go test primo I will.

Reaction score
Yeah it works well in that way for a lot of people. I ran test 750 mast 300 tren 300 and I got prolactin gyno like the hard gyno lol and I was running prami and an ai. Maybe the primo will help mitigate that because from what I’ve heard a lot of the prolactin sides come from the high test. If I have to ditch the npp and just go test primo I will.
Did you ever have prolactin issues with high test and tren?

Reaction score
Mast has never worked as an AI for me or ever helped me with tren sides even up to 1200mgs. Always made me look watery but gave me low e2 symptoms such as joint pain and low sex drive while not actually lowering my e2. If anything it would make me aromatize more since it crushes SHBG. Primo/EQ are a lot better in this regard

Reaction score
Did you ever have prolactin issues with high test and tren?
Yes when I ran them by themselves… more so progesterone issues. This is the only time I’ve had zero issues and haven’t needed caber or AI on any tren cycle

Reaction score
Yes when I ran them by themselves… more so progesterone issues. This is the only time I’ve had zero issues and haven’t needed caber or AI on any tren cycle
Interesting. Sounds like primo needs to be added in every cycle is what I’m hearing lol. Plus it’s relatively safe in high dosages and even safer if you consider what it does to mitigate potential sides. Im new to 19- Nors as I’ve only ran tren once, and I still can’t get rid of the small lump it gave me 😂😂 idk if I can get rid of it but I hate it. It flares up all the time even now on a cruise of 125 test

Reaction score
Interesting. Sounds like primo needs to be added in every cycle is what I’m hearing lol. Plus it’s relatively safe in high dosages and even safer if you consider what it does to mitigate potential sides. Im new to 19- Nors as I’ve only ran tren once, and I still can’t get rid of the small lump it gave me 😂😂 idk if I can get rid of it but I hate it. It flares up all the time even now on a cruise of 125 test
That’s exactly what happened to me… I ended up getting surgery which was definitely worth it but primo and EQ will help a lot. Sometimes it will continue to grow no matter what(my case) but who knows these might really help you. I don’t see myself not running primo year round at this point

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
what did your bloodwork look like on that cycle?

Reaction score
That’s exactly what happened to me… I ended up getting surgery which was definitely worth it but primo and EQ will help a lot. Sometimes it will continue to grow no matter what(my case) but who knows these might really help you. I don’t see myself not running primo year round at this point
Yeah I’ve been telling myself I’ll probably just have to get the surgery at some point. Especially since I plan on starting my cycle next week. It ain’t going away that’s forsure 😂 fuck it. We ball. But hopefully the primo makes a big difference, that’s part of the reason I wanted to include because of you and a lot of other people I know say it’s a win win, you get a high anabolic that also lowers e.

New Threads