Test C, Tren E, Masteron E and Anavar cycle.

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am looking for some good honest opinions on a cycle that I’m about to run. Just some of my quick stats first, I am 39yrs old, 6’4”, 255lbs and roughly 12% body fat. I have done roughly 15 or so cycles over the past 15yrs or so. I have mostly cycled Test and Tren together but I’m looking for a little more chiseled look so I have some Masteron E and Anavar to include into this next cycle. I have never included either of these compounds into a cycle before so those will be a 1st but as mentioned before I have done a decent amount of cycles over the years. This is what I’m thinking for this cycle and would like for some good feedback on the doses etc etc.

12 WEEK CYCLE

• Test C 600mg per week (2 pins a week)
Weeks 1-12

• Tren E 300mg per week (2 pins a week)
Weeks 1-12

• Masteron E 200mg per week (2 pins a week)
Week 1-12

• Anavar 40mg per day (2 doses of 20mg per day)
Week 4-12

What are your thoughts and suggestions on this cycle?

Also I plan on running Nolvadex for PCT

THANKS!!!

Reaction score
Sorry I guess I should have also put what my goals are from this cycle. I’m looking to cut down to roughly 8% body fat but not compromise my weight and overall size.
I’d like to be 255lbs still but chiseled at about 8% body fat.

I eat extremely healthy as well.
Eggs daily, chicken breast daily, steak once or twice a week, a lot of vegetables daily, tuna 3-4 times a week, 2 protein shakes a day and 2-3 low fat Greek yogurt daily.

Thanks again!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Ive run damn near that same stack a few times , it will treat you right if you train hard and eat proper for sure.

Reaction score
very simillar to my cycles for contests.
Thanks for the info.
Would you up the doses on the tren e to 400mg weekly and the Masteron E to 300mg a week or leave it as is and maybe bump them to those levels for the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle?

Reaction score
Ive run damn near that same stack a few times , it will treat you right if you train hard and eat proper for sure.
Thanks for the info.
I train 6 days a week and definitely don’t slack off when I’m at the gym. My days at the gym normally consist of 2hr workouts and I never rest more then 60 seconds between sets. I have an extremely high protein and clean diet but I do slack on consistency with calorie intake. One day I might consume 2800 calories and the next I might consume 3400 calories but always at least 300g of protein per day.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
I train 6 days a week and definitely don’t slack off when I’m at the gym. My days at the gym normally consist of 2hr workouts and I never rest more then 60 seconds between sets. I have an extremely high protein and clean diet but I do slack on consistency with calorie intake. One day I might consume 2800 calories and the next I might consume 3400 calories but always at least 300g of protein per day.
Its a good stack ive used it to drop weight for PL meets an to retain and even keep adding strength in a decent deficit, im not a BB so I cant comment on that side of things.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
Would you up the doses on the tren e to 400mg weekly and the Masteron E to 300mg a week or leave it as is and maybe bump them to those levels for the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle?

Im a quick responder to Masteron and I really like it so I would play with the dosages on that towards the end of my cycle. Tren not so much. sticking to bare minimum.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you're looking to look your best at the end of the cycle, try cutting your Test dose to 300mg the last 4 weeks, and add in the Anavar the last 4 weeks to replace it.

300mg Test is still a solid dose, but you'll have lower estradiol and probably less water retention with that lower dose.

You won't lose any tissue, you'll still be running almost 1,100 mg/wk.

Reaction score
If you're looking to look your best at the end of the cycle, try cutting your Test dose to 300mg the last 4 weeks, and add in the Anavar the last 4 weeks to replace it.

300mg Test is still a solid dose, but you'll have lower estradiol and probably less water retention with that lower dose.

You won't lose any tissue, you'll still be running almost 1,100 mg/wk.
Thanks for the info. I think I’m gonna try your suggestion with lowering the test to 300-400mg per week the last 4 weeks of the cycle but stay with Anavar for the full last 8 weeks of the cycle. I’ve never ran a lower dose of test only because I have a few pals that have run into libido issues running test and tren at same dosage etc so that’s always been on the back of my mind. I like to still be able to break shit in the bedroom when on a cycle. Lol

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I think I’m gonna try your suggestion with lowering the test to 300-400mg per week the last 4 weeks of the cycle but stay with Anavar for the full last 8 weeks of the cycle. I’ve never ran a lower dose of test only because I have a few pals that have run into libido issues running test and tren at same dosage etc so that’s always been on the back of my mind. I like to still be able to break shit in the bedroom when on a cycle. Lol
There is an odd synergy between the mast and tren. I dont worry about water like you bb fellas do generally so I run my test a lot higher but i will match my mast n tren or run the mast higher , last run of those three was 700 test c 400 mast e 200 tren a.

At least for me when I run the tren n mast like that I get no sides from the tren other than some sweats. I dont fully understand it and I couldnt explain it with a gun to my head just know for me it works and I dont end up shaking in the corner wanting to cry at aspca commercials with my dick not working.

Mast is a shitty anabolic , fuck I dont even know if it puts muscle on really but it does do some magic shit for your libido and your brain in the right stack for sure , it brings up the aggression level , and it seems to add some strength.

Reaction score
There is an odd synergy between the mast and tren. I dont worry about water like you bb fellas do generally so I run my test a lot higher but i will match my mast n tren or run the mast higher , last run of those three was 700 test c 400 mast e 200 tren a.

At least for me when I run the tren n mast like that I get no sides from the tren other than some sweats. I dont fully understand it and I couldnt explain it with a gun to my head just know for me it works and I dont end up shaking in the corner wanting to cry at aspca commercials with my dick not working.

Mast is a shitty anabolic , fuck I dont even know if it puts muscle on really but it does do some magic shit for your libido and your brain in the right stack for sure , it brings up the aggression level , and it seems to add some strength.
Thanks for the info.
I don’t get extremely bad side affects from tren like a lot of the guys do. My normal side affects from tren would be extremely bad night sweats and bad aggression. A lot of the aggression is just me though because I have an extremely short fuze already. Doesn’t make me do anything aggressively that I already wouldn’t do off of tren but just makes me do it even faster if that makes any sense. I always get great gains from test and tren cycles but can never seem to get down into the single figure digits on the body fat %. So my goal is to add the Masteron to get that even harder/fuller look and the Anavar to help with the body fat %. I’m ok with not gaining a whole lot of muscle growth from this cycle but I do want it to get me leaner without loosing my size. I have 20.5” upper arms and pretty proud of that. My chest and shoulders are also really big and defined. I guess I just don’t want to compromise my size that I’ve worked my ass off for to loose some of it to be leaner. I feel like I’ve worked my ass off for what I am today so there’s gotta be a cycle out there to get me leaner without loosing that size.

I’m gonna start this cycle here in a couple of days and keep a diary on my results and side effects.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
. I always get great gains from test and tren cycles but can never seem to get down into the single figure digits on the body fat %.

Spoiler alert: it’s not the drugs its your diet that causes you to be unable to get to single digit body fat.
Fun fact: adding more AAS is not going to improve your diet

Maybe work on THE DIET while cutting instead of just having “consistent protein intake” 😂

Sorry man I’m just so tired of people complaining they can’t get shredded and then WONT DO THE ONE THING THEY NEED TO DO

Reaction score
Spoiler alert: it’s not the drugs its your diet that causes you to be unable to get to single digit body fat.
Fun fact: adding more AAS is not going to improve your diet

Maybe work on THE DIET while cutting instead of just having “consistent protein intake” 😂

Sorry man I’m just so tired of people complaining they can’t get shredded and then WONT DO THE ONE THING THEY NEED TO DO
No need to be sorry but instead of pulling your g-string even tighter up your ass why don’t you give some advice on the diet.
My current diet consists of 2800-3000 calories a day with at least 300g of protein a day with extremely low fat and carb intake for my size. For a example of a days worth of food for me would be;

BREAKFAST
• 1 banana
• 2 zero fat/low carb (4) Greek yogurts
• 4 egg whites
• 24 oz of water

SNACK
• 1 low calorie (90) zero fat and 2g carbs protein shake.
• 1 green/red or yellow pepper
• 1 zero fat/low carb (4) Greek yogurt

LUNCH
• 2 6-8oz pieces of chicken breast
• 1 Greek yogurt (same as others)
• 1 cup of spinach
• 24 oz of water

SNACK
• 1 banana
• 2 Greek yogurts (same as others)

AFTER GYM MEAL
• 1 low calorie (90) zero fat and 2g carbs
Protein shake.
• 1 8oz pack of tuna on 1 cup of spinach

DINNER
• 2 6-8 oz pieces of chicken breast.
(Once a week I will substitute this with 8-10oz of steak).
• 1 pepper
• 1 Greek yogurt
• 24 oz water

I also drink water throughout the day. I do not drink any kind of juice or soda at all. My only fluids of intake would be water, 2 protein shakes and a cup of coffee daily.

Now if you can give some advice on my diet since that’s what you think is my problem I’m definitely listening and would like to know your suggestions.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
No need to be sorry but instead of pulling your g-string even tighter up your ass why don’t you give some advice on the diet.
My current diet consists of 2800-3000 calories a day with at least 300g of protein a day with extremely low fat and carb intake for my size. For a example of a days worth of food for me would be;

BREAKFAST
• 1 banana
• 4 egg whites
• 24 oz of water

SNACK

LUNCH
• 1 cup of spinach
• 24 oz of water

SNACK
• 1 banana

AFTER GYM MEAL
Protein shake.

DINNER
• 1 pepper
• 1 Greek yogurt
• 24 oz water

I also drink water throughout the day. I do not drink any kind of juice or soda at all. My only fluids of intake would be water, 2 protein shakes and a cup of coffee daily.

Now if you can give some advice on my diet since that’s what you think is my problem I’m definitely listening and would like to know your suggestions.

Easy...

When you weight/fat loss stalls, do a combination of less food and/or more cardio.

You could drop the first snack completely when you stall, for example.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score

BREAKFAST
• 1 banana
• 4 egg whites
• 24 oz of water

SNACK

LUNCH
• 1 cup of spinach
• 24 oz of water

SNACK
• 1 banana

AFTER GYM MEAL
Protein shake.

DINNER
• 1 pepper
• 1 Greek yogurt
• 24 oz water

I’ll keep my g string as far up my ass as I want until people get their heads out of theirs.

I think for the course of a cut these questions first need to be answered honestly.

What are macros over the course of the week?
How much deviation do you generally experience from the diet?
Why is there a 200 calorie difference?
What is your cardio looking like over the course of the week?
What can you do to keep these factors consistent/ (take out the “around 2xxx-3xxx”)?

Really you’re going to need to get the macros consistently, without having a gap that is unspecified.
You can have low and high days sure and this is a helpful practice, but they need to be intentional not on a whim.
Same with cardio.
You could be losing weight at 3000 then plateau and move it down to 2800 or 2700.
Rather than having it around these numbers which probably ought to be two distinct phases during a cut.

New Threads