Test C, Tren E, Masteron E and Anavar cycle.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I would bump the masteron up to 400 and lower the test to 2-300
400 seems to be the sweet spot for it for me as well. Muscle endurance is jacked up through the roof for me , run out of gas , wait a few minutes ya back up to half a tank.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
400 test, 400 mast, 150 tren a, 50mg var for the win. You want a harder look, drop the test from 600 to 400. Running 150 tren a you can run longer with less irritating side effects. A little tren goes a long ways. Keep the calorie deficit at 300 cals or less, run for a longer period, like 16 weeks.

Reaction score
Sorry for the pause in this thread.
So I started my cycle a couple of days ago and I am starting the cycle out with;

600mg Test c weekly
300mg Tren e weekly
300mg Masteron e weekly

After 4 weeks of running with this I plan on dropping the test down to 400mg weekly and adding the anavar at 40mg per day.
The last 4 weeks of the cycle if all is going good and blood work is good I plan on upping the Tren e and Masteron e to 400mg each per week and staying at 400mg Test c weekly and 40mg anavar daily.

Goal is to get down to 8% body fat without loosing any size or weight at all. I will be keeping a diary of my progress and side effects to share weekly.
Thanks everyone for the advice and anything else you can add is greatly appreciated.

hard_gains

Reaction score
Spoiler alert: it’s not the drugs its your diet that causes you to be unable to get to single digit body fat.
Fun fact: adding more AAS is not going to improve your diet

Maybe work on THE DIET while cutting instead of just having “consistent protein intake” 😂

Sorry man I’m just so tired of people complaining they can’t get shredded and then WONT DO THE ONE THING THEY NEED TO DO
How dare you good sir? Drugs always fix the problem.
😅

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sorry for the pause in this thread.
So I started my cycle a couple of days ago and I am starting the cycle out with;

600mg Test c weekly
300mg Tren e weekly
300mg Masteron e weekly

After 4 weeks of running with this I plan on dropping the test down to 400mg weekly and adding the anavar at 40mg per day.
The last 4 weeks of the cycle if all is going good and blood work is good I plan on upping the Tren e and Masteron e to 400mg each per week and staying at 400mg Test c weekly and 40mg anavar daily.

Goal is to get down to 8% body fat without loosing any size or weight at all. I will be keeping a diary of my progress and side effects to share weekly.
Thanks everyone for the advice and anything else you can add is greatly appreciated.

Do you really think that you're going to lose 12 lbs of fat while simultaneously gaining 12 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks.

You've already stated that you could never get down to single digit bodyfat percentages, but now you have the secret and will be able to do that for the first time ever, while also packing on an impressive 12 lbs of muscle?!!

Reevaluate your expectations into something realistic. Don't chase two rabbits, you won't catch either if you do.

hard_gains

Reaction score
Do you really think that you're going to lose 12 lbs of fat while simultaneously gaining 12 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks.

You've already stated that you could never get down to single digit bodyfat percentages, but now you have the secret and will be able to do that for the first time ever, while also packing on an impressive 12 lbs of muscle?!!

Reevaluate your expectations into something realistic. Don't chase two rabbits, you won't catch either if you do.
Dream crusher.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

But But But ,, so and so did it (insert broccoli headed fucktard influencer name here) in just 8 weeks !! So I know I can do it in 12 for sure

Trenbolonely

Reaction score

300 Tren is magic of course he is going to get absolutely peeled to the bone the scale won’t budge.
Everybody knows that’s how cutting works. His log will prove it.
Shoot for the moon and you’ll land above the stars or something

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ugh. Goddamnit.

Drugs for fat loss….I never stop shaking my head at this nonsense.

Discipline and cardio burn fat. But if there’s none of that available, I guess take grams of gear, or ozempic, or clen, or whatever.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ugh. Goddamnit.

Drugs for fat loss….I never stop shaking my head at this nonsense.

Discipline and cardio burn fat. But if there’s none of that available, I guess take grams of gear, or ozempic, or clen, or whatever.

If you're going to take drugs for fat loss, you'd think they'd at least take drugs designed for fat loss, not anabolics.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
If you're going to take drugs for fat loss, you'd think they'd at least take drugs designed for fat loss, not anabolics.

Right idk why he never planned to use any when that seems more applicable but probably for the best

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
that's a lot of drugs considering the goal is to only drop 4% body fat. At 255lbs, that's only 10lbs to lose. You'd only need to lose ~0.8lbs per week to hit that goal... easily done with diet and cardio alone. Losing weight/fat is purely about diet and energy expenditure.

You only need minimal anabolics to retain existing muscle mass.

You've cycled for 15 years, with your experience I'm surprised that you are slamming anabolics for fat loss.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Right idk why he never planned to use any when that seems more applicable but probably for the best
I'm more surprised at his goal... which is essentially to lose 10lbs of fat over the course of 12 weeks. That can easily be done with diet and cardio alone. Some anabolics are useful to retain lean mass, but a person only needs a minimal amount of gear for that when cutting.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm more surprised at his goal... which is essentially to lose 10lbs of fat over the course of 12 weeks. That can easily be done with diet and cardio alone.

Exactly. That's simple, unless already silly lean.

Reaction score

Not sure where you are getting/thinking I want to gain 12lbs while loosing 4% body fat. Not my goal and was never my goal. I’m 6’4” and 260lbs. I don’t want to gain any weight at all but I also don’t want to loose my size trying to get down into the single digits of body fat %.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Not sure where you are getting/thinking I want to gain 12lbs while loosing 4% body fat. Not my goal and was never my goal. I’m 6’4” and 260lbs. I don’t want to gain any weight at all but I also don’t want to loose my size trying to get down into the single digits of body fat %.

Well, you said that you want your weight to remain unchanged... "Goal is to get down to 8% body fat without loosing(sp) any size or weight at all"

In order to do that, if you lose 12 lbs of fat, you need to gain 12 lbs of something to keep your bodyweight unchanged.

Reaction score
We gotta see a picture of this physique. Please post.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Yeah like meth

New Threads