Test cyp, deca, SARMS

Reaction score
So i am new and wanted to get some insight from you guys regarding my current plan.

Background,
6'3
222 pounds this morning
~15 percent body fat ( Number is calculated average between my pinch test and renpho scale )
40 years old
Taking 1.2ml per week of Test Cyp for a few years now

I have been on HRT using only test cyp for a few years now through my Dr. Its one of those wellness places that dont take insurance. This year through this facility I did my first round of SARMS and feel they worked well. They supplied me with LGD 4033. After some reading I bought MK2866 on my own and stacked that with it for about 8 weeks.

Now to the current plan.

1.2ml Test Cyp ( This is my normal for years now )
.5ml of deca added into the same shot
10ml LGD 4033 ( oral drops )
.5ml MK2866 ( Oral Drops )

Would like any insight anyone can give. Please let me know if I am missing any background information. I will be reading through this site as well. Thank you in advance.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
1.2 and .5 tell us nothing. It all depends on mg/ml.
I'd drop the sarms all together. They are unproven research chemicals and if you have test and deca whats the point.

Reaction score
the Deca is 200 mg/ml
the test is actually mixed with DHEA 200mg / 25mg /ml

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I'm assuming you meant either 1ml or 10mg of LGD, but not 10ml? Also, how often for each?
I know the test cyp is weekly so just 100mg of deca per week added to that?
You also didn't state your goals. 100mg of deca/wk isn't going to do anything for gains but could
maybe reduce some joint pain. As for SARMS, they are just as expensive (or more) than the real
thing and no safer to use but give minimal results (if that).

Reaction score
im sorry.
1 ml per day of the LGD 4033
.5ml per day of the MK2866

Goals are to load on lean mass. My specific issue is trying to fill out my loose skin some. I know this will not be a total solution but will help. I would like to be at 235 pounds with around 15 percent body fat. I dont think I can eat enough to support and maintain more then 235. But I am not opposed to more if I can sustain it practically.

Reaction score
I'm assuming you meant either 1ml or 10mg of LGD, but not 10ml? Also, how often for each?
I know the test cyp is weekly so just 100mg of deca per week added to that?
You also didn't state your goals. 100mg of deca/wk isn't going to do anything for gains but could
maybe reduce some joint pain. As for SARMS, they are just as expensive (or more) than the real
thing and no safer to use but give minimal results (if that).

The instructions were for .5ml of deca added to the 1.2ml of test weekly

Reaction score
So something odd was the instructions on the deca package say .5ml per week for 10 weeks then discard the rest. They gave me 10ml vial. so adding more is possible.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
the doctor told me to dose this way to avoid deca dick...

OK...thanks for the clarification. If you got results you are happy with using the Test cyp plus SARMS then that's cool
but I doubt the deca will add much to that, if any, at that dose. As far as discarding the unused deca, maybe it doesn't contain preservative?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Neither LGD 4033 nor MK2866 is approved by the FDA for human use, so can you please explain how your Dr could possibly be prescribing you these???

Reaction score
OK...thanks for the clarification. If you got results you are happy with using the Test cyp plus SARMS then that's cool
but I doubt the deca will add much to that, if any, at that dose. As far as discarding the unused deca, maybe it doesn't contain preservative?

How much deca would you suggest?

Reaction score
Neither LGD 4033 nor MK2866 is approved by the FDA for human use, so can you please explain how your Dr could possibly be prescribing you these???

They only gave me the LGD 4033 , I added the MK2866 after some reading. Was not a formal prescription. Anything they suggest they also supply. Most of the stuff they get me is from wells pharmaceutical. The LGD 4033 came from somewhere else if I remember. I only bought it once through them because of cost. Since Ive been getting it on my own.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
They only gave me the LGD 4033 , I added the MK2866 after some reading. Was not a formal prescription. Anything they suggest they also supply. Most of the stuff they get me is from wells pharmaceutical. The LGD 4033 came from somewhere else if I remember. I only bought it once through them because of cost. Since Ive been getting it on my own.

Your "doctor" will be going to jail at some point.

Reaction score
For whatever its worth, I do believe the SARMS made a decent difference for me. The same facility has a nutritionist. She does body fat pinch test. I do believe her numbers are low relative to how I look, but i am told some of it is relevant to loose skin. During my first shot with only SARMS and the Test Cyp, I went up to 223.2 on the day of her pinch test. My body fat was 11.8 percent. The test before adding the SARMS was at 221.2 pounds and 13.8 percent body fat.

My own body measurements showed increases in size, and I had better vascularity as well. I will admit some of that can be relevant to improving my workout efficiency, and possibly better diet habits. I dont think the inconsistencies ive had regarding diet could have made that level of impact over the time.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Drop the Sarms, unless you're willing to be the guinea pig.

All Sarms have been dropped from testing due to lack of effectiveness and/or dangerous side effects.

There's a damn good reason why the pharmaceutical companies gave up on them.

You're being prescribed Test and Deca, two compounds with DECADES of data on them. They've been tested, and been safely used for decades. Stick to what's known, and what works damn well.

Reaction score
Your "doctor" will be going to jail at some point.

Possibly. I may have mislead you guys regarding the doctor.

The overall facility has one doctor, he essentially looks over the blood tests and prescribes the test, and anything else you may need relevant to overall " wellness " . They hybrid vitamins and supplements with conventional medicine.

They also have a gym attached to the facility and a retired bodybuilder who i guess I can best label as a consultant. Also a nutritionist, and some other " nurses "

What got me on this forum and asking these questions, in the most recent blood test, I asked the Dr specifically about steroids. This blood test was to check my levels after having 6 weeks off the sarms. Everything was back to normal.

After asking about steroids, he told me to meet with the body builder guy. I had a quick conversation and he told me to add the deca, They gave me a shot there that day as it was my day for the test anyway, and today the deca showed up in the mail.

Reaction score
Drop the Sarms, unless you're willing to be the guinea pig.

All Sarms have been dropped from testing due to lack of effectiveness and/or dangerous side effects.

There's a damn good reason why the pharmaceutical companies gave up on them.

You're being prescribed Test and Deca, two compounds with DECADES of data on them. They've been tested, and been safely used for decades. Stick to what's known, and what works damn well.

Sounds reasonable. I had a good experience with this previously, but adding it on top of deca may not be a great idea. I think I will discontinue them, they are probably redundant at this point.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable. I had a good experience with this previously, but adding it on top of deca may not be a great idea. I think I will discontinue them, they are probably redundant at this point.
Exactly...they are pretty much redundant even with just testosterone. You can get real and relatively safe results with just test cyp alone if you bump the dosage up to about 3-4 times what you're currently taking for 12-16 wks.

lfod14

Reaction score
For whatever its worth, I do believe the SARMS made a decent difference for me.

Sure they did, but they're unproven and not as good as the real thing.

I've run every SARM worth trying, LGD, RAD, Osta, S4, and even know they're not SARMs also MK-677 and Cardarine. They all work, but none of them work as good as the real thing, and as it's been said, if they were really as good as the hype they would have replaced AAS years ago. This is your body, put proven stuff into it, not only is real gear cheaper than SARMs most of the time, it simply works better. Really shouldn't be anything to debate there.

New Threads