Test Cypionate different colors from same batch. Pics

Reaction score
So been using this source for 4 years no problems. Recent order got a bunch of test c ranging from light yellow/clear to a darker yellow. All made with mct oil though.

Any reason for the different colors. Oil gone bad? Has no smell though. Pics below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-194525_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-194525_Gallery.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210727-194543_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-194543_Gallery.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 23

MrBafner

Reaction score
They used a different oil base producing the different colour

For instance .. one is coconut MCT from one supplier and other is a different MCT oil from another supplier.

This image .. same company, both MCT oil .. different refinery grades

refined-coconut-oil-500x500.jpg

Last edited:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
They used a different oil base producing the different colour

For instance .. one is coconut MCT from one supplier and other is a different MCT oil from another supplier.

This image .. same company, both MCT oil .. different refinery grades
It's also possible they overheated one of the oil/hormone in the darker vial.

What I can tell you with 99.9% certainty is that those 2 vials are definitely not from the same batch.

Reaction score

What I can tell you with 99.9% certainty is that those 2 vials are definitely not from the same batch.
Yea they have the same batch number date but im sure ugl just reuse those. Safe to pin though you think. I contacted the middle man who contacted the main guy. He said this

Here was his response:

"No idea why the color is different. I always do the same formula. Same MCT oil. It could be slightly different from batch to batch if the temperature was higher or lower, but not significantly.

So not sure what to think. I have this and juicepal on hand but never tried thaf dtuff and havnt heard good things.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I had two different color vials of compounded Testosterone Cypionates shipped to me from Empower...

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
The answer is he's using the same batch number for multiple batches. Just using batch numbers to appear more professional.
Wait, those vials with different colors are labeled as the same batch number? That is horrible. Any way to name source?
Also I have heard that MCT oil quality and color can vary greatly so I am not surprised with the post showing a major difference in 2 MCT oils.
What I am curious about is when I get PIP from test in MCT (about 25% of the time). I have heard that this can be due to quality of the MCT oil but also the purity of the raws. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
Wait, those vials with different colors are labeled as the same batch number? That is horrible. Any way to name source?
Also I have heard that MCT oil quality and color can vary greatly so I am not surprised with the post showing a major difference in 2 MCT oils.
What I am curious about is when I get PIP from test in MCT (about 25% of the time). I have heard that this can be due to quality of the MCT oil but also the purity of the raws. Any thoughts?
Not batch number but a manufacture date

Reaction score

Looking at all my old vials they are now the same color. Feel like they were more ckear but not 100 percent sure. Makes me worried if the oil went bad. No bad odor from it but does seem thicker

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Looking at all my old vials they are now the same color. Feel like they were more ckear but not 100 percent sure. Makes me worried if the oil went bad. No bad odor from it but does seem thicker
Doubt the oil went bad; It's either a different carrier oil all together, or it was over heated during the brewing process. Either could result in different coloration and viscosity.

The likely worst case scenario is that maybe some of the hormone degraded, and maybe you won't get as much Testosterone as the clearer vials.... this assumes the oil/hormone was overheated. If it's just a different oil then I'd expect it to perform the same as your clearer vials.

Reaction score
Doubt the oil went bad; It's either a different carrier oil all together, or it was over heated during the brewing process. Either could result in different coloration and viscosity.

The likely worst case scenario is that maybe some of the hormone degraded, and maybe you won't get as much Testosterone as the clearer vials.... this assumes the oil/hormone was overheated. If it's just a different oil then I'd expect it to perform the same as your clearer vials.
Anyway I can tell if in dact the oil went bad?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Anyway I can tell if in dact the oil went bad?
For oil in general, you'd have to taste it (without swallowing) to see if there is rancidity.

However, your vial contains oil + hormone + benzyl benzoate, and benzyl alcohol... I doubt you'll be able to tell anything via taste.

Not exactly the same thing, but previously I've used a vial that was expired for 6 years. I didn't die, and my blood work results indicated a superphysiological amount of testosterone in my system.

Your mileage may vary... but if you are concerned then just toss out that one vial, or at least set it aside, and go buy another one. After all, testosterone is cheap... no sense in risking your health if you are worried.

Reaction score
For oil in general, you'd have to taste it (without swallowing) to see if there is rancidity.

However, your vial contains oil + hormone + benzyl benzoate, and benzyl alcohol... I doubt you'll be able to tell anything via taste.

Not exactly the same thing, but previously I've used a vial that was expired for 6 years. I didn't die, and my blood work results indicated a superphysiological amount of testosterone in my system.

Your mileage may vary... but if you are concerned then just toss out that one vial, or at least set it aside, and go buy another one. After all, testosterone is cheap... no sense in risking your health if you are worried.
Thanks bro the the thing is my source I get it from are all like that. I use a middle man. Used to be light yellow and now each order I get its been getting slightly more yellow in color. He told me they are fine and he stores them properly though. Been pinning with no side effects so far except last one gave me a small golf ball knot in my ass

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score

I know that is what happened in my case from Empower. They flat out tell you that it can be made with grapeseed or sesame oil when you order. I think I had one 5ml vial of each. When I popped that second vial, I had a slight WTF moment, then injected it anyway.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Here was his response:

"No idea why the color is different. I always do the same formula. Same MCT oil. It could be slightly different from batch to batch if the temperature was higher or lower, but not significantly.
If that's the brewer's response, I'm trashing it. I'm not risking anything over something so cheap.

Reaction score
If that's the brewer's response, I'm trashing it. I'm not risking anything over something so cheap.
Thanks bro sucks cause im mid cycle and his stuff is all I had and any recent orders I get have all looked like that as well.

Reaction score
Yea they have the same batch number date but im sure ugl just reuse those. Safe to pin though you think. I contacted the middle man who contacted the main guy. He said this

Here was his response:

So not sure what to think. I have this and juicepal on hand but never tried thaf dtuff and havnt heard good things.
Mate batch numbers mean absolutely nothing with ugl, they buy hundreds if not thousands of labels at a time, 10000% they don't have new labels for each batch lol

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Re - heat them @175 for I believe 20 minutes.......Then re filter them with a syringe filter.
Put the new cyp in a sterile vial.......

supreme666leader

Reaction score
youd probably ask questions if your m&ms were different colors...

all my oil is usually lighter except for tren which is a bit darker, ive had darker than the rest test and it was horrible bad pip and swelling so i stopped using it a few months ago.