Test/Deca/Dbol

Crom

Reaction score
Currently two weeks in. Doing 200 mg test cyp 2x a week, 1/4 Deca 2x a week. 25 mg Dbol a day an hour before lifting. I didn't wanna go to crazy my first time out the gate.

I have this theory I don't respond much to gear. I was able to put on weight with TRT and eating, but my physical composition didn't change all that much. I'm sure some of it is genetics. Muscle insertions and shit like that. I'm not gonna be pretty so I wanna get a bit thicker.

two weeks in and I've gained some weight and have been able to push a bit harder in the gym. My food, sleep and supplementation have been pretty consistent. Trying to really cover my bases so I know if I don't get out of this what I want, there might be some other factors.

My question is about Dbol. My tabs are 50 mg so I'm splitting them in half. My buddy I lift with told me to just take 25 mg a day an hour before we lift. Some forum members have stated they notice little difference splitting up the dose. I'll be running the Dbol for a few more weeks. Do you guys think it would be okay to take 50 MG a day? I'm not retaining water, pulse is holding steady and I'm feeling pretty good. Is 50mg a higher more experienced dose? Maybe wait till my next cycle if I choose to do one?

Dbol pumps are painful af! Did rack pulls the other day. Back pump was nuts!

Thanks in advance

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And to answer your other question, I have always FAR preferred taking dbol about an hour before a workout. Most fun steroid ever.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're getting what you need out of 25mg why do you feel the need to take 50mg?

You can just take the 25mg pre and that's it for the day.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Where is the theory you don’t respond to gear come from if it’s your first run?? Get it out your head that this is a magic pill, drugs are the last 10% of everything else being right

Crom

Reaction score
Where is the theory you don’t respond to gear come from if it’s your first run?? Get it out your head that this is a magic pill, drugs are the last 10% of everything else being right

TRT didn't do much for me. Just an observation.

Crom

Reaction score
If you're getting what you need out of 25mg why do you feel the need to take 50mg?

You can just take the 25mg pre and that's it for the day.

Okay, exactly what I needed to know. Didn't wanna take more if it's not needed. Pumps are pretty good at 25mg.

Crom

Reaction score
And to answer your other question, I have always FAR preferred taking dbol about an hour before a workout. Most fun steroid ever.

The strength and pumps are pretty damn awesome. Having fun with it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
was it doctors prescribed and you was low on test or did you just take trt dose test?

TRT didn't do much for me. Just an observation.

Crom

Reaction score
If the pumps are "painful as fukk" at 25 mg, they're going to be worse at 50 mg.

That's why I make these posts. For answers like that. Thanks!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
1/4 Deca 2x a week

Doesn't pertain to your dbol question, but I am not sure I understand this. Quarter gram? So 500mg per week?

If that is the case, cool. I always prefer to keep the test equal to or greater than the deca.

Jin

Moderator-San
Reaction score

THIS!!!! Steroids aren’t magic!

Jonjon

Reaction score
Crom are you taking the Balkan dbol? I noticed it comes in 50mg. Was gonna cut mine in 1/4 and take 12.5 mg 3 times a day

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
take it all preworkout **** chopping pills up

Crom are you taking the Balkan dbol? I noticed it comes in 50mg. Was gonna cut mine in 1/4 and take 12.5 mg 3 times a day

Jonjon

Reaction score
Aww man it’s easy with a pill cutter. Takes 2 seconds

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Being patient and waiting to feel the gear go hand and hand.
3 weeks your generally just starting to get help with faster recovery.
5 weeks you should have a pretty good drive going at that point.
8 weeks you can assess your routine and still have 4 weeks for corrections.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Being patient and waiting to feel the gear go hand and hand.
3 weeks your generally just starting to get help with faster recovery.
5 weeks you should have a pretty good drive going at that point.
8 weeks you can assess your routine and still have 4 weeks for corrections.
My gains normally stop at week 8 and I have to adjust diet

eazy

Squat Juggernaut
Reaction score
Currently two weeks in. Doing 200 mg test cyp 2x a week, 1/4 Deca 2x a week. 25 mg Dbol a day an hour before lifting. I didn't wanna go to crazy my first time out the gate.

I have this theory I don't respond much to gear. I was able to put on weight with TRT and eating, but my physical composition didn't change all that much. I'm sure some of it is genetics. Muscle insertions and shit like that. I'm not gonna be pretty so I wanna get a bit thicker.

two weeks in and I've gained some weight and have been able to push a bit harder in the gym. My food, sleep and supplementation have been pretty consistent. Trying to really cover my bases so I know if I don't get out of this what I want, there might be some other factors.

My question is about Dbol. My tabs are 50 mg so I'm splitting them in half. My buddy I lift with told me to just take 25 mg a day an hour before we lift. Some forum members have stated they notice little difference splitting up the dose. I'll be running the Dbol for a few more weeks. Do you guys think it would be okay to take 50 MG a day? I'm not retaining water, pulse is holding steady and I'm feeling pretty good. Is 50mg a higher more experienced dose? Maybe wait till my next cycle if I choose to do one?

Dbol pumps are painful af! Did rack pulls the other day. Back pump was nuts!

Thanks in advance
How are you liking the dbol?