Test-e burns when I pin...

Reaction score
Just took my third shot of test-e 250 and it has burned during and after each shot. It gets a knot and is sore for a couple days after the shot, but doesnt get red or hot so I dont think its infected. It just burns!!! This is my first time using and am wondering if this is normal..............

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
absolutely. Virgin muscle my friend! It will take a few pins to get used to it. How often are you pinning?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah its normal that happen to me once, youll be fine but if you feel sick and get a fever go to a doc asap to get that taken care of.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it happens.. i took TNE once and it felt like injected jack daniels into my arm, burned bad but calmed after 10 mins

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^ haha. Ya u are gtg with pain being normal in the start
After a few pins to that muscle area it's stops
If the knots are killing ya try a delt injection, it just feels like a sligh dead arm

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, was getting kinda nervous. No its balken pharm gear. Pinning twice a week at 250 per time. How soon could I expect to see any water retention? Read I shouldnt see or feel much difference till week 6 or so....does that sound about right?

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 4-6 weeks before you start noticing anything.

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah man its just virgin muscle. Also try warming ur gear up, it helped me.

getgains

Reaction score
roll it back in forth in your hands for a min or two that will help it will get better its only virgin once its all up from here baby!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, was getting kinda nervous. No its balken pharm gear. Pinning twice a week at 250 per time. How soon could I expect to see any water retention? Read I shouldnt see or feel much difference till week 6 or so....does that sound about right?

everyone is different on how they feel.I felt the gear way before week 6.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Throw about an inch of water in a coffee mug. Pop in microwave for 2 mins, drop the bottle of test in there for like 3-4 mins.

You'll notice how much faster it draws into the pin. Should help with pip

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Throw about an inch of water in a coffee mug. Pop in microwave for 2 mins, drop the bottle of test in there for like 3-4 mins.

You'll notice how much faster it draws into the pin. Should help with pip

Warm oil has REALLY helped my PIP issues I had been having.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey man I'm on test e and I get serious pip for a few days along with a sizeable lump that goes away in a few days as well. I've been told its not serious and to try cyp. next go around. Lately I've been warming up my test before and massaging my butt haha afterword and its a little better this way.

Reaction score
Maybe its the gear. Heard from a few peeps that Balkan is painful. Test E shouldnt be painful at all.

cougar

Reaction score
Yea warm your gear, and change needle .Don't use the draw needle. Put a new one on after drawing Go slow and don't jerk around if you can. You'll get it down. Take your time.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys, started warming gear up and it stings but isnt like a fire anymore!

RoidGear.net

Latest posts