Test Enanthate

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
if it came with symptoms of the "test flu", you got "unclean" gear which means it was pro'ly made in a home batch operation where sterile environments are in question.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
if it came with symptoms of the "test flu", you got "unclean" gear which means it was pro'ly made in a home batch operation where sterile environments are in question.

I’m not understanding this. He said he made it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
that makes sense. I didn't get that part but if he did, he wasn't very clean with it.
He used a filter that was incompatible with the solvents being used. It wasn't directly related to cleanliness.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
and the stuff you sell is clean gear made in a GMP certified lab, right? :ROFLMAO:
CautiousNarrowAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Coming from the guy who sells Mexican toilet water.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
that makes sense. I didn't get that part but if he did, he wasn't very clean with it.

As send said, it was a filter issue and he figured it out. I think everything else was good to go. Just a filtering issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
He used a filter that was incompatible with the solvents being used. It wasn't directly related to cleanliness.
thanks, i read the intro and some of the latter, but missed out on some of the valuable input to this story to correspond.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
@The Phoenix
You have no business giving any advice, training, diet, lifting, drugs. Nothing.

There's a reason I stay in my lane. Reasons why you should just fuck off.

Mouth surgery or some minor shit, drop weight make excuses. Bla bla. Sure it wasn't the aids that made you lose all that weight? I know aids drugs have gotten better, I see ads all the time. If it's undetectable you can't transmit it. Bla bla.

You're a train wreck and a drug peddler through pm and not the shill section.

It's my day off and I feel like pointing out shit stains. Sue me

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
I appreciate that you lift weights. We all do here. But beyond that, you're a parasite. You and skull crusher. I can't decide who's worse.

Reaction score
View attachment 32765
Leg is 7 days, hip at 3. Pretty sure I hit a vein in leg and got infected. Some fluid retention near knee
Why would you shoot your leg? That’s asking for problems…stick to glute and delts and if you need you can put an ml in each tricep a few times a week with no problem if they r big enough

New Threads