Test propionate ED or EOD for best results?

Reaction score
Ive been told test prop should be injected ED. I thought E0D would be ok. Not really sure. So im asking the experts what their thoughts are on Ed vs E0D

Hughinn

Reaction score
Ive been told test prop should be injected ED. I thought E0D would be ok. Not really sure. So im asking the experts what their thoughts are on Ed vs E0D

Ed will give you more stable levels than eod with prop.

Prop is actually my favorite compound because it seems to metabolize different for me than enthanate in the sense that I can make micro adjustments and feel the difference within a week or so.

In my opinion Ed is basically the way to go. Because prop tends to have a bit more PIP than enthanate or cyp, a lesser amount can help with that. Amd if you pin everyday, you can pin less.

I use insulin pins and pin maybe0.35 to 0.20cc daily with no pip at all, and can pin anywhere. Debts, glutes, quads...etc.

Basically trt with a nice little kick.

But if you want to cycle 600mg a week or more, that's going to really rough with prop. You're looking at a full 1.0 cc per day of normal dose prop. Those ass cheeks are likely to swell up like a Brazilian girls amd be sore as a mofo. I'd use something different for that purpose personally.

Reaction score
I thought it would be good for eod. Shouldve asked here first. Was tryin to aviod ed with the prop and tren ace

Hughinn

Reaction score
I thought it would be good for eod. Shouldve asked here first. Was tryin to aviod ed with the prop and tren ace

Prop and tren ace as I'm sure you know is a very effective cycle for just about anything except cardio performance or endurance training.

You can use prop eod if you want to, it'll just make the post injection discomfort a little worse.

But tren ace and prop are both bad about pip for most people. And with eod shots of typically dosed tren ace and prop your looking at pinning a combined amount of at least 1.5 to 2.5 CC of gear eod. Depending on your dosing.

If you can handle pinning 2.5cc of prop and ace in your butt cheeks every other day, then you're a bad mofo. And I say go for it.

Get some sterile grapeseed oil and cut it down a little bit so you can still sit down though. It will get a little rough

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
If you don't want to do ED then should probably stay away from tren and short ester compounds.

For a lot of people, EoD with tren makes a lot of the legendary sides show up worse. Not everyone, but a lot with find it far more manageable on ED injections.

Test prop is "fine" EoD but at that point you might as well just use E or C instead and do every 3.5.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So ive done eod with ace before and ya i had some pip for a couple weeks, some pretty bad. I was goin into quads but im adding ventrogluteal into the rotation. Ill go ahead and try ed and give it a go.

Hughinn

Reaction score
So ive done eod with ace before and ya i had some pip for a couple weeks, some pretty bad. I was goin into quads but im adding ventrogluteal into the rotation. Ill go ahead and try ed and give it a go.

You can get some sterile grapeseed oil and cut it with the tren.

It'll help alot.

You shouldn't need it with the prop. An insulin needle and .20 to .25 Ed would be plenty testosterone for your cycle. And you can pin it anywhere.

Reaction score
Test Prop to me is the king of all compounds when it comes to test… the fact that I am in dr prescribed TRt mean blood work every 3 months. It’s hard to ramp up my test consumption and bring my levels back down in time. It also sucks… to have to worry or explain to the dr why my test level is in the 2000’s. I can use 300mg of cyp a week. “Normal trt dose.” Then I can use another 3-4-500 of prop and stop 1 month out and usually I am down with if range for him not to freak…
I usually will do Ed inj but I have done eod e3d sometimes… the thing with the prop is sometimes depending on who brews it . The shit can cripple you… I walkways try and pair it with something less crippling like npp or even a time bit of cyp just to cut it… I once did a tren a/ test prop shot in my bicep… holy cow Batman…. It was the worst for 2 days. I tend now to use a 25g needle and with go 1-1&1/2 in my quad. I do t know for me. The quads are my go to..
I remember watching a video a long time ago.. and the pro in there who was really well known said when you use properly doses gear that is brewed correctly Along with Ed shots. You will hurt all over.. and this is true with test prop.. No Pain No again.

Reaction score
Test Prop to me is the king of all compounds when it comes to test… the fact that I am in dr prescribed TRt mean blood work every 3 months. It’s hard to ramp up my test consumption and bring my levels back down in time. It also sucks… to have to worry or explain to the dr why my test level is in the 2000’s. I can use 300mg of cyp a week. “Normal trt dose.” Then I can use another 3-4-500 of prop and stop 1 month out and usually I am down with if range for him not to freak…
I usually will do Ed inj but I have done eod e3d sometimes… the thing with the prop is sometimes depending on who brews it . The shit can cripple you… I walkways try and pair it with something less crippling like npp or even a time bit of cyp just to cut it… I once did a tren a/ test prop shot in my bicep… holy cow Batman…. It was the worst for 2 days. I tend now to use a 25g needle and with go 1-1&1/2 in my quad. I do t know for me. The quads are my go to..
I remember watching a video a long time ago.. and the pro in there who was really well known said when you use properly doses gear that is brewed correctly Along with Ed shots. You will hurt all over.. and this is true with test prop.. No Pain No again.
It seems to hurt more in my left quad, and ya it does hurt all over lol

Reaction score
You can get some sterile grapeseed oil and cut it with the tren.

It'll help alot.

You shouldn't need it with the prop. An insulin needle and .20 to .25 Ed would be plenty testosterone for your cycle. And you can pin it anywhere.
Any good recommendations

Hughinn

Reaction score
Any recommendation on ratio?
On grapeseed oil you can cut it anywhere from 30% to 50% grapeseed and you'll have little to no PIP.

I'd start at 50% and work backwards.

Reaction score
Im only useing 250mg prop a week with another compound
How much Tren are you using per week?

You can get away with insulin needles. You might still get PIP but with less ml per ED injection it's not going to be that bad. I've been using 29 gauge 5/8" and rotate glutes, VG, Tensor Fascia (little muscle at front of hip), front delt, and trap (that may give you a pretty good neck strain feeling though if the PIP is bad).

Reaction score
Ed will give you more stable levels than eod with prop.

Prop is actually my favorite compound because it seems to metabolize different for me than enthanate in the sense that I can make micro adjustments and feel the difference within a week or so.

In my opinion Ed is basically the way to go. Because prop tends to have a bit more PIP than enthanate or cyp, a lesser amount can help with that. Amd if you pin everyday, you can pin less.

I use insulin pins and pin maybe0.35 to 0.20cc daily with no pip at all, and can pin anywhere. Debts, glutes, quads...etc.

Basically trt with a nice little kick.

But if you want to cycle 600mg a week or more, that's going to really rough with prop. You're looking at a full 1.0 cc per day of normal dose prop. Those ass cheeks are likely to swell up like a Brazilian girls amd be sore as a mofo. I'd use something different for that purpose personally.
Perfect. Well said my friend. Munnin couldn't have said it better himself.