Testostorone pellets

Kraken

Reaction score
I did not see what they used, and I highly doubt it was near the size of the grape, just felt like it. I felt every pellet individually being shoved into my ass cheek, I’m not sure if through some time of syringe or what. Hes an MD (Barry G Willens)

How painful was it when they were inserted?

I don't like the idea of things in my ass. 😒🙅‍♂️

Every thread, has to go gay :LOL:

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Just trying to update in case something down the line is thinking about pellets and stumbles across the thread
I appreciate that. We've all thought about implanting finaplix pellets. You're telling us what it's like lol

Kraken

Reaction score
Another thought about pellets vs injections... If you decide to blast for a cycle, you'll be injecting anyhow, and you'll probably not have as good an idea about how much to inject. Even if you don't blast, it seems with pellets it will be harder to change the dosage in response to lab work.

Reaction score
May be feeling a little different, more energized off less sleep, and a bit temperamental.

Reaction score
Another thought about pellets vs injections... If you decide to blast for a cycle, you'll be injecting anyhow, and you'll probably not have as good an idea about how much to inject. Even if you don't blast, it seems with pellets it will be harder to change the dosage in response to lab work.
So, I’m thinking about pinning some test cyp along with the pellets, and as you’ve stated it’s difficult to calculate how much to inject, I have no idea roughly how many mg/week the pellets approximately release? Can’t find much info online unfortunately

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So, I’m thinking about pinning some test cyp along with the pellets, and as you’ve stated it’s difficult to calculate how much to inject, I have no idea roughly how many mg/week the pellets approximately release? Can’t find much info online unfortunately
From what I've heard from others, it's not an even release. I heard that you get more released in the beginning and less towards the middle or end.

I've not done any research to confirm if this is actually true, maybe someone else here can comment. If it is true, then you will almost never know how much to inject.

Besides, isn't your doctor going to test you to see how things are going? You don't want to inject anything until you know you will be clear from doctor testing for the next 6 months

MPM

Reaction score
Just insist on the injections. He already plans to give you the TRT so he cannot argue with the medication. Injections provide the exact same drug. Just tell him you are uncomfortable with the pellets after doing your research and feel twice weekly injections will offer stable blood levels and mitigate sides. (Also it's much cheaper all around typically). That is what I told my doctor when we were discussing different options.

That being said.....@ 500ng/dl I am legit surprised he is giving you TRT. I would also caution you to decide if you actually need it before permanently shutting down your hpta axis and possibly not being able to have kids. Some guys can recover when that time comes but many cannot. Just food for thought.

Reaction score
From what I've heard from others, it's not an even release. I heard that you get more released in the beginning and less towards the middle or end.

I've not done any research to confirm if this is actually true, maybe someone else here can comment. If it is true, then you will almost never know how much to inject.

Besides, isn't your doctor going to test you to see how things are going? You don't want to inject anything until you know you will be clear from doctor testing for the next 6 months
There will be a follow up every 5 weeks or so yes, I will have to wait it out.
Just insist on the injections. He already plans to give you the TRT so he cannot argue with the medication. Injections provide the exact same drug. Just tell him you are uncomfortable with the pellets after doing your research and feel twice weekly injections will offer stable blood levels and mitigate sides. (Also it's much cheaper all around typically). That is what I told my doctor when we were discussing different options.

That being said.....@ 500ng/dl I am legit surprised he is giving you TRT. I would also caution you to decide if you actually need it before permanently shutting down your hpta axis and possibly not being able to have kids. Some guys can recover when that time comes but many cannot. Just food for thought.
Well, my natural testostorone was around 1000ng/dl a year or two ago. I lost my libido, motivation, and all of my energy. Like a grumpy zombie, so that’s what led him to provide TRT, however he did not test my free test for whatever reason. Also, does one prompt for a test script/ self injections rather than having to go into the doctor weekly to have it administered? And yes I have thought about the reproductions of TRT, but I want to give it a good shot as I’m tired of feeling like ass. How long would I have to run it for it to really screw my seed?

Reaction score
Update: food cravings seemed to have increased quite a bit. Sugar cravings too

Reaction score
Update:
Unmotivated, fatigued
Face is bloated
My appetite is insane, feel the urge to eat constantly, usually able to maintain a strict diet, finding it difficult atm

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Biggest issue with pellets is you can't control it.

With a weekly inject you can control it so much better.

You don't sound like you have a good doc working on it with you, actually a quite lazy one.

A good one will test all areas of test, like free, total and bio.

Total test is actually the least important and least informative.

We use total test just to test if we got good testosterone or not from a source.

Trying to dial in a trt, total test doesn't say it all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Biggest issue with pellets is you can't control it.

With a weekly inject you can control so much better.

You don't sound like you have a good doc working on it with you, actually a quite lazy one.

A good one will test all areas of test, like free, total and bio.

Total test is actually the least important and least informative.

We use total test just to test if we got good testosterone or not from a source.

Trying to dial in a trt, total test doesn't say it all.
He is a lazy doc, he didn’t seem to care much. He told me TRT would improve my hair growth as I have male pattern baldness, which I don’t believe at all. He also said I wouldn’t need anything for estrogen, and wouldn’t have any negative sides. I have nolvadex on hand and I’m debating taking some. Feel like my estrogen is high and don’t feel like waiting 5+ weeks to get rid of the sides

New Threads