Texas Elementary School Mass Murder

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Never heard of it here. The possibilities are so small that yeah I feel a lot safer even in that case, because there are a lot more chances a fucking moron will shoot me down because of a stupid arguments then a crazy ppl shooting random ppl in a teather
If we're talking chances/odds, here they are for being at a school shooting....

Over the last 10 years, there's an average of 5.3 active shooter incidents per year in US K-12 schools, of which there are 130,930.

That's 0.0000404796%

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ok, gotta run. Going to shower and go out to dinner. And yes @Samp3i , I will be armed....legally. With an 8 round magazine, because of gun regulations.

Reaction score
But criminals don't follow the laws that already exist, so more laws won't solve the problem.

That does not mean that there still shouldn't be common sense laws on the books. Don't mistake one for the other.
But if you crack on guns it's not so easy to own one and you don't use it for silly things mostly because it's complicated to get one, criminals don't shoot ppl off for fun randomly at least here. Most of the time they shoot other criminals, sometime shit happens sure, I said it already no country has a perfect system but we don't have THIS problem here the same way you have.

Maybe we should ask ourselves why do you have so many "criminals" how your locking up ppl indiscriminately it's not working at all, how prisons are a multi billionaire business etc.

Yeah America is a great fucking country to live maybe, if you are on the right side of things... Problem is when you are on the opposite side.

Anyway I'm off to bed, always good talking to you CJ

Ciao Lifter ❤️

Reaction score
If we're talking chances/odds, here they are for being at a school shooting....

Over the last 10 years, there's an average of 5.3 active shooter incidents per year in US K-12 schools, of which there are 130,930.

That's 0.0000404796%
If we broad the statistics on ppl killed with a gun tho... The music changes doesn't it?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If we broad the statistics on ppl killed with a gun tho... The music changes doesn't it?
Let's see....

2020 stats, 45,200 killed by gun, ALL causes including murder, accidental, suicide. Population about 330,000,000

So death rate by gun is 0.0001369697% compared to 0.0000404796% school SHOOTINGS not even deaths.

Both very, very rare.

GSgator

Reaction score
You know I hate to bring this up our second amendment is also there in case we have a tyrant government. We have the right to bear arms so in case that ever happens we as the ppl have the ability to stop an out-of-control tyrant government.

Reaction score
Let's see....

2020 stats, 45,200 killed by gun, ALL causes including murder, accidental, suicide. Population about 330,000,000

So death rate by gun is 0.0001369697% compared to 0.0000404796% school SHOOTINGS not even deaths.

Both very, very rare.
So no need to own a gun for self protection. It's super rare to be killed by one.

Beauty of numbers right?

Own a gun for fun at the shooting range and for home defense but don't carry one around. Make super strict to buy one, control gun sales properly and you will at least arginate the problem a bit.

Thing is, to many billions are in it, go check gun productions in USA and were a lot of the guns are being sold. If I don't remember wrong (I need to double check it) a good chunk are being sold internally in the USA.

Dollars dollars dollars, the only important thing in life right?

Reaction score
You know I hate to bring this up our second amendment is also there in case we have a tyrant government. We have the right to bear arms so in case that ever happens we as the ppl have the ability to stop an out-of-control tyrant government.
Yeah right 🤣 nice joke. Come one you can't really believe it.

Second amendment has been created where it was the fucking wild west. Things change, a country should progress towards something better, it's called evolution I guess.

But it's 2022, Poland just revoked the possibility of abortion even for women getting raped. I'm not surprised of anything anymore. The world is fucked up and it's going down piece by piece :)

So I guess the world of the year lately is devolution.

GSgator

Reaction score

GSgator

Reaction score

Second amendment has been created where it was the fucking wild west. Things change, a country should progress towards something better, it's called evolution I guess.

But it's 2022, Poland just revoked the possibility of abortion even for women getting raped. I'm not surprised of anything anymore. The world is fucked up and it's going down piece by piece :)

Read what the 2a is no joke and honestly I see us using it for that reason real soon. I’m not giving up my rights to carry a firearm to protect myself and my family because some asshole fucking criminal wants to go on a shooting spree. What others do shouldn’t punish me or other responsible gun owners.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So no need to own a gun for self protection. It's super rare to be killed by one.

Beauty of numbers right?

Own a gun for fun at the shooting range and for home defense but don't carry one around. Make super strict to buy one, control gun sales properly and you will at least arginate the problem a bit.

Thing is, to many billions are in it, go check gun productions in USA and were a lot of the guns are being sold. If I don't remember wrong (I need to double check it) a good chunk are being sold internally in the USA.

Dollars dollars dollars, the only important thing in life right?
Pretty much, money controls the power.

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score

Your ignorance is off the charts. The "wild west", lol. The wild west wasn't all that wild @Samp3i despite what Hollywood would have you believe. The wild west time period in the US is generally from 1840-1890. Constitution was drafted in 1787 and ratified in 1789 and @GSgator is 100% correct. The primary provision of the 2nd amendment is for citizens to protect themselves not from each other but from a tyrannical government. It's much harder for a dictator to rise to power with a heavily armed and freedom loving populace.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Your ignorance is off the charts. The "wild west", lol. The wild west wasn't all that wild @Samp3i despite what Hollywood would have you believe. The wild west time period in the US is generally from 1840-1890. Constitution was drafted in 1787 and ratified in 1789 and @GSgator is 100% correct. The primary provision of the 2nd amendment is for citizens to protect themselves not from each other but from a tyrannical government. It's much harder for a dictator to rise to power with a heavily armed and freedom loving populace.
This is going off what Trend brought up , there were plenty of towns in the west that had their version of gun control.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
Oldie but a goodie:

Go to copypasta

r/copypasta • 4 yr. ago

Posted by Green272

Additional post actions

Own a musket for home defense

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
Oldie but a goodie:

Go to copypasta

r/copypasta • 4 yr. ago

Posted by Green272

Additional post actions

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended

Did you read any of the previous posts that Gator and I made about the true reason for the 2nd amendment? In addition, the blunderbuss, a far more effective and deadly short range weapon ideal for personal defense was invented in the 1500s. Go figure. The founding fathers knew exactly what they were doing when they added the 2nd amendment as well as everything else in that magnificent document.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
@TomJ you are absolutely correct. The shooter was not a transgender as so many here chose to believe. @Rot-Iron66 looks like you need to change the title of your thread on ASF. You were duped.....again.
Paul Gosar facing heat for believing the stupidity and tweeting lies like a jackass.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Oldie but a goodie:

Go to copypasta

r/copypasta • 4 yr. ago

Posted by Green272

Additional post actions

10/10 would read again

Reaction score
@TomJ you are absolutely correct. The shooter was not a transgender as so many here chose to believe. @Rot-Iron66 looks like you need to change the title of your thread on ASF. You were duped.....again.
Paul Gosar facing heat for believing the stupidity and tweeting lies like a jackass.
Your fake outrage is now giving me a weird boner. That’s what it’s come to I guess. 🤷‍♂️