Thailand

Reaction score
Im pretty sure im gonna move to thailand once i get alittle older like 50...Anyone live there? Can u get anything u want easy from the pharmacy? You can rent a amazing condo for under 300 $ and live like a king never needing to work again..I think 200k and your good for life there
This is my plan

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
How can anyone want to live in america after seeing this
I didn't even watch the video and I already don't want to live in America.

Going to move to Czech Republic or Poland. Last hope of Western civilization along with Hungary

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

Going to move to Czech Republic or Poland. Last hope of Western civilization along with Hungary

It's interesting to hear former Eastern Bloc countries spoken about this way.

Reaction score
I have been there couple of times and tbh, except for cheap girls, not much to do and see there. Food is rubbish, ownership of flat you can get (only land must be owned by a local), but the standard of life is generally poor. It s similar to Philippines. Me personally, i prefer Malaysia

Reaction score

Depends where. Montana, Oregon, Wyoming are super. The one I did not like, was Chicago.

Reaction score
Go to Egypt instead. It's cheap and better/more interesting.

Reaction score
You should go to ex-sovjet countries (or even Russia itself) instead, because:
- They have HOT GIRLS, the last hot ones on Earth who are proud to be very feminine & proud to be submissive to a man (anti-feminism).
- They don't have ladyboys and all that disgusting modern degeneracy.
- They are also cheap to live in. But they are more civilized.
- Pharmacies & doctors are on your side if you pay.

If you live for a while in a country, you'll end up with girls (& your final girl?) from that country.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
- They have HOT GIRLS, the last hot ones on Earth who are proud to be very feminine & proud to be submissive to a man (anti-feminism).
- They don't have ladyboys and all that disgusting modern degeneracy.
- They are also cheap to live in. But they are more civilized.
- Pharmacies & doctors are on your side if you pay.

If you live for a while in a country, you'll end up with girls (& your final girl?) from that country.
you should learn about how to use steroids correctly and slow down on the giving of advice

Reaction score
That covers quite a bit of ground. Which ones do you have in mind?
unfortunately my argument doesnt hold anymore due to the russia-ukraine war threat, but if you can cope with that idea, for the hottest girls I can give you the top locations:
1) moscow, russia
2) kyiv, ukraine (not now anymore, but if the war is ever over)
3) st petersburg, russia
4) minsk, belarus

now due to war proximity of the above, you could go to places like this alternatively if you looking for cheap living specifically:
- belgrade, serbia
- zagreb, croatia
- tbilisi, georgia (0% tax possible here!)
- almati, kazachstan
- chisinau, moldova

or if you like to be in EU with full modern facilities (incl. controlled pharmacies), still cheaper than the western countries, but a bit more expensive than the above :
- warsaw, poland

Reaction score
There are like 19 really hot eastern block chicks. The majority of them are fucking gross and way too skinny. They're all big headed bags of elbows.

New Threads