Thanks for the add

Reaction score
Good morning,

6”1
Running rad140 and mk at the moment

On and off lifter for a while
315 max bench but struggle with 225 squats

Looking to run some test for the first time

Im guessing domestic supply is not a favorite source in here to say the least. Would anyone weigh in on that?

Appreciate the add and any time responding

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. I recommend dropping the SARMs. No one here will recommend a source as it is against the rules and for good reason.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Good morning,

6”1

Im guessing domestic supply is not a favorite source in here to say the least. Would anyone weigh in on that?

I won’t offer you a source, but I will do you a solid and say that I’d rather drink a vodka and club soda through my asshole than order from Domestic Supply.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Good morning,

6”1

Domestic Supply? You can do much better.

SARMs? If they really truly worked don’t you think big pharma would have continued researching and developing them? They aren’t something that was “leaked” from lab research, they were tossed in the trash. Just absolutely thrown out.

What’s your training look like?

What’s your diet look like?

Any injuries or other ailments?

A 225 lb squat? C’mon man you can do better.

Why do you think you need to run testosterone?

Go get some bloodwork if you’re that concerned about it.

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply,
I am sure there is better. Seems like a needle in a haystack so far.

Is Domestic just way over priced?
If the gear is real then it’s at least a good backup?

Training is a few times a week but when I’m in there I don’t fuck around. I’m barely walking when I leave.

As far as test I’m looking for a boost and that seems like a good place to start. I wouldn’t mind running a cycle then pct out of it.

My diet lately has been dirty but I’m getting my 200gs of protein a day most days. Just packing on weight.

I am noticeably bigger and stronger than I was a year ago.

Reaction score
Why does anybody run anything for that matter?

I just figure it will supercharge my efforts.
Get rid of a little lethargy, give me a boost.
Curious as well. Could even see stacking it with something else.

I do appreciate your questions.

You not a fan of gear?

Reaction score
You also told me to ditch the rad140.
I would rather use trt anyway.

But the rad definitely did something

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why does anybody run anything for that matter?

I just figure it will supercharge my efforts.
Get rid of a little lethargy, give me a boost.
Curious as well. Could even see stacking it with something else.

I do appreciate your questions.

You not a fan of gear?
I'm a fan of responsible use by people who already have their ducks in a row, training and diet-wise.

It does not appear as though you meet those qualifications.

Reaction score
You also told me to ditch the rad140.
I would rather use trt anyway.

But the rad definitely did something
I’m sure it did. It suppressed your natural testosterone levels. SARMs are like steroids. They tell the body that it doesn’t need to produce testosterone.

Steroids don’t work like magic. You still need to do the work so that the body adapts. You can make a quick go of it right now as a beginner then intermediate. When you advance, it takes greater stimulus to cause the adaptation and that greater stimulus also lengthens recovery time. The steroids allow quicker recovery so you don’t have to wait a long time to hit the muscle again.

If you’re not able to recover quickly with a 225 lb squat and 315 bench then your training has way too much volume. Soreness is no indication of muscle growth. As a beginner, your recovery is around 48 hours. Taking steroids won’t significantly shorten that recovery period since it’s so quick as is. You’d be taken them simply to take them and that’s a waste.

This is why I said get your testosterone tested. If it’s low, then TRT would help. But if it’s not low then your “energy and drive” that you’re searching for won’t come from exogenous hormones. They don’t work like rec drugs (i.e. the more you take the better you feel).

Jonjon

Reaction score
Welcome
You’ll get a lot of good direction here if you’ll stay humble and are willing to learn. We’ve got some very knowledgeable guys here.

My suggestion is completely exhaust your natural potential for a few years before doing anything else. Just check your testosterone levels as @BigBaldBeardGuy said

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Howdy

Every ones covered SARMS , gear , food asked about training... I gota know about the squats.

Are you just being hard on yourself or do you really struggle with 225 ? If you're weighing in at 210 that means with clothes on after a big meal you have a hard time standing up from the table and walking up stairs would be one hella struggle.

Injury or do you struggle with form ? That seems like something that can be fixed in short order as long as there isn't a physical limitation.

Reaction score
Hours are unpredictable but my job is a workout in itself. Everyday.

So I workout when time allows.
Sometimes 2 times sometimes 5 times a week.

I do a fuck ton of push-ups, pull-ups , planks and lunges on days I don’t make it to the gym.

If I got 2 work outs in a week the first would be to annihilate my chest, shoulders and back. Bench press, incline dumbbell, overhead, flys, rows,
I will aim for 4 to 5 sets and 5-8 reps.

But as you y’all noticed my go to workout if I only had one good one would be my chicken legs.

I did have a tumor removed 10 years ago that atrophied my left butt down to my left calf.
So it may be holding me back but honestly I need to put in more work on my lower body.

That being said.
I hear the votes for get your workout and diet on point first. Also that’s much more caring, knowledgeable and thoughtful than just offering up blast or encouraging someone new to just jump in blindly.

I suppose I fell in love for some of the intensity ,aggression and gains I got from the rad. I would much rather use testosterone.

My workouts aren’t as on point as some but I make them count when I’m there and I get a pump every day.

My diet has a lot of good also.
Lots of oatmeal and eggs for breakfast,
Yogurt or protein drink mid morning
Greens and meat for lunch and dinner
Usually slamming milk and peanut butter before bed.

And sometimes in the middle of the night

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hours are unpredictable but my job is a workout in itself. Everyday.

So I workout when time allows.
Sometimes 2 times sometimes 5 times a week.

I do a fuck ton of push-ups, pull-ups , planks and lunges on days I don’t make it to the gym.

If I got 2 work outs in a week the first would be to annihilate my chest, shoulders and back. Bench press, incline dumbbell, overhead, flys, rows,
I will aim for 4 to 5 sets and 5-8 reps.

But as you y’all noticed my go to workout if I only had one good one would be my chicken legs.

I did have a tumor removed 10 years ago that atrophied my left butt down to my left calf.
So it may be holding me back but honestly I need to put in more work on my lower body.

That being said.
I hear the votes for get your workout and diet on point first. Also that’s much more caring, knowledgeable and thoughtful than just offering up blast or encouraging someone new to just jump in blindly.

I suppose I fell in love for some of the intensity ,aggression and gains I got from the rad. I would much rather use testosterone.

My workouts aren’t as on point as some but I make them count when I’m there and I get a pump every day.

My diet has a lot of good also.
Lots of oatmeal and eggs for breakfast,
Yogurt or protein drink mid morning
Greens and meat for lunch and dinner
Usually slamming milk and peanut butter before bed.

And sometimes in the middle of the night
I see no weights or measures.

Are you actually tracking anything?

Reaction score
I admit I don’t really track what I lift.
I’m not regimented I suppose.
I do succeed in pushing myself to the limit when I’m there and usually more than the last time.

I usually walk up to a weight or weights and I aim for 5 to 10 reps and repeat that for 4 or 5 sets.

I use 225 and rep that on bench usually 5 times and rack it. 5 sets. The other day I ended my set with 10 reps so maybe time to bump the weight up.

Incline dumbbell press warm up with 60 them work my way up to 80s. Usually get 10 nice reps and 5 sets.

Overhead press with 100 lbs, bar bell. 7-8 reps 4 sets.

I am going to lift tonight for 2 hours.
I will track what I do and post it.
I do want to learn and be open minded and I realize my lack of attention to detail could definitely improve.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I admit I don’t really track what I lift.
I’m not regimented I suppose.
I do succeed in pushing myself to the limit when I’m there and usually more than the last time.

I usually walk up to a weight or weights and I aim for 5 to 10 reps and repeat that for 4 or 5 sets.

I use 225 and rep that on bench usually 5 times and rack it. 5 sets. The other day I ended my set with 10 reps so maybe time to bump the weight up.

Incline dumbbell press warm up with 60 them work my way up to 80s. Usually get 10 nice reps and 5 sets.

Overhead press with 100 lbs, bar bell. 7-8 reps 4 sets.

I am going to lift tonight for 2 hours.
I will track what I do and post it.
I do want to learn and be open minded and I realize my lack of attention to detail could definitely improve.
So you've yet to implement the most basic tenants of an effective diet and training routine

And yet you think that you're ready for drugs?

Start tracking your workouts and weighing+logging your diet. Do that for a year, then reconsider the drugs.

New Threads