The dangers of steroids

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
He does 20 injections a day!?
He also claims steroids make your organs 3-5 times bigger?
And he spends $3-4k a month on gear!

That's crazy

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Wow he really shrunk. It’s a sensitive topic for sure. When to use, who should use, how to use. Excited for my first cycle when it’s time :32 (9):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
guy ran gear for 7 years yet doesnt know anything about pct or trt? he keeps a calm demeanor but he's only after attention and sensationalizing the possible negative side effects.
comments are what I expected lol.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting watch. Wish they had showed him at his peak. Truth is we all know that anything beyond TRT isn't healthy.

I don 't need this video to keep me on the straight and narrow. You ever seen a Body to Die for starring Ben Afleck?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Interesting watch. Wish they had showed him at his peak. Truth is we all know that anything beyond TRT isn't healthy.

I don 't need this video to keep me on the straight and narrow. You ever seen a Body to Die for starring Ben Afleck?

lololololol wtf was tha dramatic bulshit wow :32 (18):

Torres

Reaction score
20 Times A Day ?!?
WTF, he sure knows what HE used , but never spoke about supplements to keep your body , organs , insides in good condition. Never talked about TRT, but stopping cold turkey, I’m sorry , but you can’t , or you shouldn’t just stop cold turkey without taking the proper PCT.
Never even once said anything about doing bloodwork. Maybe if he had done Bloodwork he could have avoided some of those side effects.
But all in all , good after school special.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Anything is dangerous, shit water is dangerous if you drink to much of it lol. But all joking side obviously there are risks with AAS even TRT, I think most of us get it but then you get idiots or new people not doing research and take it incorrectly and don’t take precautions that’s where the real issues come in to play. I do think people over react to the dangers of AAS use but people over react for weed also, it’s the gateway drug blah blah. Most people who smoke weed don’t smoke meth lol.
on the flip side anybody who uses steroids and doesn’t think they are taking some years of their life or putting themselves more at risk for health issues down the road needs a wake up call.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anything is dangerous, shit water is dangerous if you drink to much of it lol. But all joking side obviously there are risks with AAS even TRT, I think most of us get it but then you get idiots or new people not doing research and take it incorrectly and don’t take precautions that’s where the real issues come in to play. I do think people over react to the dangers of AAS use but people over react for weed also, it’s the gateway drug blah blah. Most people who smoke weed don’t smoke meth lol.
on the flip side anybody who uses steroids and doesn’t think they are taking some years of their life or putting themselves more at risk for health issues down the road needs a wake up call.

Well said. A balanced and reasonable perspective IMO. The media makes money with fear mongering and by propagating horror stories about all sorts of drugs. And yes, in the hands of an idiot a fookin' spoon can be dangerous, but taken with caution such risks can be minimized and fer many the rewards are worth the risk.

Shame the average idiot both plays into (with their behavior) and accepts at face value the stereotypes put forth in the news.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
He does 20 injections a day!?
He also claims steroids make your organs 3-5 times bigger?
And he spends $3-4k a month on gear!

That's crazy

Sheesh, I remember the first time I ran Winstrol-V and complained about daily injections with that compound back in the day. I can't even think of what it would be like to inject 20 times per day...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Sheesh, I remember the first time I ran Winstrol-V and complained about daily injections with that compound back in the day. I can't even think of what it would be like to inject 20 times per day...

I think he's completely full of shit. Please, for the love of God, explain to me exactly one could be possibly injecting for 20 times a day. The biggest mass monsters aren't pinning anywhere near that....please....20 times a day.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Typical propaganda from the media ... keep this mind when you are listening to the news on subjects you gave little or no knowledge of ... they are equally ridiculous in most cases ... the ditshit in the video was obviously being told what to say with no personal knowledge ... those of us this community know this video was a false ... however like TX said and others ... there is a price to paid for this lifestyle ... and we will all be paying the piper in full individually ....

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I think he's completely full of shit. Please, for the love of God, explain to me exactly one could be possibly injecting for 20 times a day. The biggest mass monsters aren't pinning anywhere near that....please....20 times a day.

I think its translated wrong and is maybe 20 different meds...but still...who takes that many compounds?!!

New Threads