The Gayest Thing I Ever Did Was.........

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The gayest thing I ever did was allow my three daughters to give me a "Hollywood Makeover"..... with lipstick, make up, hair curlers, fingernail polish the works...... and you know what.... I was pretty damn sexy!

What's the gayest thing you have ever done?

Respect (for the moment),
Vette

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The gayest thing I ever did was allow my three daughters to give me a "Hollywood Makeover"..... with lipstick, make up, hair curlers, fingernail polish the works...... and you know what.... I was pretty damn sexy!

What's the gayest thing you have ever done?

Respect (for the moment),
Vette

That's not gay at all man... I have a daughter. There's nothing gay about making your kids happy.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay..... once I dressed up in pink leotards and gave out flowers to passerbys. I wore a doyle on my head and a bra I borrowed from a girl friend. This was the day after Texas A&M beat Alabama... this year... well, November 2012.

Now that's gay,
Vette

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay..... once I dressed up in pink leotards and gave out flowers to passerbys. I wore a doyle on my head and a bra I borrowed from a girl friend. This was the day after Texas A&M beat Alabama... this year... well, November 2012.

Now that's gay,
Vette

U are correct. THAT IS gay!

I've done the makeover thing with my daughter too, complete with painted finger nails and all.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U are correct. THAT IS gay!

I've done the makeover thing with my daughter too, complete with painted finger nails and all.

the gayest thing you ever did was have sex with a man

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well its not gay unless u find out it was a man AFTER the intercourse.

NO, NO its only gay if BB knew BEFORE the intercourse. Finding out after could of been a simple mistake, and even in that case as long as he was the give and not the taker its all good.......

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i dressed as mikki sixx once for a holloween party. wig and tights and all my shit was hanging all out. i felt ghey. but i got laid. :) by a women

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh and that was 20 plus years ago and it was nikki sixx not mikki lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gayest thing i ever did was cliick on this thread

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Back in college my room mate had a couple of girls visit from out of town. One slept in with him and the other said she didn't mind sharing my bed. She was fine!!! and slept in her bra and panties with me in my boxers right behind her. I laid awake all night wondering if I should make a move? That was truly gay!!! and I'm not proud of it! I also had a couple of girls from Biology over to study, one on each side of me on the couch. They kept giggling and leaning over me pretending to kiss and asked me if I had a big dick! I did nothing......GAY!!!!!!!! I was quite a naive, clueless fuck when I was younger...and might have been gay....fuck!!!!!!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dressed up in tights and a stuffed sports bra and wig and makeup and played Jessie from saved by the bell. I flash danced on stage in front of about 500 people. It's was for a fundraiser though so it was all in good fun. My ass looks pretty good in tights I must say.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought it couldn't get anymore kweer here.....you guys never cease to amaze me.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought it couldn't get anymore kweer here.....you guys never cease to amaze me.

Come on bro....confession is good for the soul ..... I know Olive Oyl had you doing some sick shit......

Fess up!
Vette

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's not gay at all man... I have a daughter. There's nothing gay about making your kids happy.

Okay press forward.... I know you are no stranger to a dress..... come on.... spill the beans..... How about doing hip abductor machines in biker shorts??? hummmmmm???

Respect,
Vette

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha vette, not sure if i have read a thread that you are more pationate about! (sorry vette you are easy to pick on)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL I know Trim.... I thought this thread would blow up but POB got all estro on me and tilly agreed so I had to tell what happened when I lost a fucking bet (I still can't believe how bad Bama looked against the Spread Offense). SEC School need to take note....

Anyway, share some fun bro, we have all ended up in some pretty damn weird circumstances!

Respect,
Vette

Reaction score
can't say I've ever tried on women's cloths or put on makeup.

so nothing, I guess. unless you count enjoying a "showtunes"-themed night at the local gay bar from time to time. oh yeah and there was that time I dated a dude for a year. but no homo, haha

New Threads