The Heat is On

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Oooh, 33 oz of cashews sounds like bliss. Did you find that cravings really started to kick in at some point? I haven't noticed that yet, but it might be down to the Modafinil doing its appetite-blunting thing, or the low carb diet in general.

That's some awesome weight loss, happy for you! Really hope that your next run goes well. Remind me: what dose do you like to stick with?
I ate all those cashews just standing in front of the pantry. It was like I had blacked out. DNP = mind control!

Anyway, I'm not sure exactly when the cravings ramped up. I wasn't expecting them and offered no resistance.

I've been thinking about the weight loss, and some of it might be hormone related. I had switched from 300mg test to 100mg test with 100mg tren not long before I started the run. Just the reduced bloat could account for a fair amount of that weight loss. I sure wasn't doing everything right to get the most out of the DNP.

The DNP run was 200mg until the last couple of days when I attempted to lower it to 100mg to reduce the sides - which didn't work at all. After the discussion on preloading made me see the error in my thought process, I think I will stick with 200mg the entire next run of (hopefully) two weeks.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Cheers for the link and your well wishes, Skull! Will absolutely be checking out that video. I have a sneaky feeling that I may not be hitting low enough carb macros to get into ketosis, as I'm usually somewhere in the 30 - 50g range when the day is done. But to be honest, I'm happy enough with that and I have to watch myself carefully to not get into hyper-tracking mode with macros, because it tends to trigger old eating disorder behaviors. That's why I track calories, carbs, and protein, but not fat - because I grew up being so immersed in "low fat is king" diet culture, that I have to keep fat grams out of my log or I'll become too fixated on trying to keep them low, which will lead to a domino effect of poor outcomes.
Yes under 50g carbs is keto.

For me it happened after about a week and lasted a few days.

Healthy fats are important, especially on keto.

Will give you back some energy.

I did not track the calories/macro for them either.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Wait... is @CJ275 jealous because you're HIS side piece and I'm the competish, or is he jealous because your trouser snake is too long for your thong? Color me intrigued. :unsure:

My mom can be evil. When I first got my period, she trooped me into the "feminine hygiene" section of our local drugstore and started literally throwing packs of pads at me down the aisle while loudly asking "WAS IT THE SUPER ABSORBANT KIND WITH WINGS THAT YOU WANTED, HONEY? SHOULD WE GET THE MEGA JUMBO PACK?"

I got her back some years later by covering all the ketchup, mustard, salad dressing, etc bottles in our fridge with prophylactics the night she brought her new boyfriend over to meet us. "Would you like some condom-ents with your meal, sir?" 🍔
I want in on this family 🤣

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, 200mg must be a larger dose for you than it is for me. It may be a mass ratio thing because you are hopefully no where near as heavy as me.

I was thirsty all the time as well, BTW. In addition to water I also drank tons of coffee morning and evenings, and not a small amount of diet soda. I know caffeine is a diuretic, but it's also a stimulant. I'm convinced though that the fatigue is in the muscle tissue itself, and had nothing to do with the nervous system. Muscles get pissed off, and don't want to move, end of story.

On salt intake I had a shaker of extra course sea salt, and liked to shake it into my hand or directly into my mouth, and crunch it like it was cereal. Been a salt addict since I was a kid, so maybe it's an acquired taste.

Waiting for your next installment. There's no way I could have made it a whole month without a break. Don't hurt yourself!
Keep in mind with dosing, 200mg for a female is most likely around an identical dose per pound of bodyweight as 400mg for me.

I think a lot of people often forget this kind of thing when recommending an amount of these things to take for an individual.

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score
I ate all those cashews just standing in front of the pantry. It was like I had blacked out. DNP = mind control!

Anyway, I'm not sure exactly when the cravings ramped up. I wasn't expecting them and offered no resistance.

I've been thinking about the weight loss, and some of it might be hormone related. I had switched from 300mg test to 100mg test with 100mg tren not long before I started the run. Just the reduced bloat could account for a fair amount of that weight loss. I sure wasn't doing everything right to get the most out of the DNP.

The DNP run was 200mg until the last couple of days when I attempted to lower it to 100mg to reduce the sides - which didn't work at all. After the discussion on preloading made me see the error in my thought process, I think I will stick with 200mg the entire next run of (hopefully) two weeks.

It's great you're getting quality results on just 200mg daily. Hope your next run goes smoothly, though I fear for any nuts in your immediate presence! 😂

Keep in mind with dosing, 200mg for a female is most likely around an identical dose per pound of bodyweight as 400mg for me.

I think a lot of people often forget this kind of thing when recommending an amount of these things to take for an individual.

Totally fair, but in my case I'm not that small. I'm 5'11" and have a fair bit of weight to lose after Pandemic Depression-athon 2020.

Completely agree that people should be using the mg per kg calculation to make sure they're not overdoing it, though. I think the "safe" range for a woman is up to 3mg per day per kg of bodyweight, but I'd have to double check all my notes to find out for sure.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I like how you slyly dodged my question about trouser snakes, mister. I'm onto you! 🐍
I'm trying not to embarrass CJ... he's my buddy. I couldn't do that to him 🥺.

I'm starting to think you are secretly fishing for pp pics! We're more than just what's between our legs. My eyes are up here ⬆️

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

I'm starting to think you are secretly fishing for pp pics! We're more than just what's between our legs. My eyes are up here ⬆️
All you are to me is a light brown 9 inches of pure pleasure.

Without that cock you’re nothing and you know it. Now stop being fake and send her pictures of those goods.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
You have a nice way of writing that made this entertaining to read.

Thanks for keeping me away from DNP! Doesn’t sound like it’s for me

DesertRose

Lady Member
Reaction score

Secretly fishing? Darlin, I'm about as subtle as a Mack truck. PEEN. PMS. NOW. 🍆

J/K, don't actually send me peen. Wouldn't want my boyfriend to get jelly of your maximum schlongitude.

All you are to me is a light brown 9 inches of pure pleasure.

Without that cock you’re nothing and you know it. Now stop being fake and send her pictures of those goods.

Heed the wise Jin
For he knows all your worth
Is measured in inches
Of length and of girth

You have a nice way of writing that made this entertaining to read.

Thanks for keeping me away from DNP! Doesn’t sound like it’s for me

Awww, thanks Dirty! I may or may not be a writer in one of my secret lives. And I don't just mean the UG forum fanfics I've been writing in the diary I keep underneath my pillow. 👀

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Totally fair, but in my case I'm not that small. I'm 5'11" and have a fair bit of weight to lose after Pandemic Depression-athon 2020.

Completely agree that people should be using the mg per kg calculation to make sure they're not overdoing it, though. I think the "safe" range for a woman is up to 3mg per day per kg of bodyweight, but I'd have to double check all my notes to find out for sure.
I specifically don't give advice on female dosing because I've never personally managed a woman's protocol to have the first hand experience.

sfw509

Reaction score
Wtf is going on here? I feel cheated on and used... don't make me wield the mighty ban hammer of Thor.

If you guys need me, I will be cradling myself in the corner and crying. 😢
Hey man... I can't resist the angelic stanzas from @DesertRose. Its like a siren's song that puts me into a cucumber pic sending trance.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
TLDR

Cliff notes? 😏

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I love this yellow gold. The one thing that's odd for me is that if I don't hit the gym, I get tired and start passing out very early. If I hit the gym my day is relatively normal. Only thing that's odd is that constant need to change shirts.

Last weekend I had a large restaurant meal and one day this weekend the same. These single meals typically cost me an instant 5 pounds (which does come off pretty quickly), but currently these meals only cost me a pound and a wet bed.