The Live Picture Thread

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Okay so this is the 1st bottle of LQ I bought in the past 8yrs....
20221117_205700.jpg

Literally only had 2shots and won't drink it again... mentioned before it taste like adult fireball...

So because I failed I'm giving it a proper go..
20221117_210121.jpg
This is definitely more me....

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Simple light fixture upgrade...
View attachment 32191

View attachment 32192

Automatic wire cutters....#GameChanger
View attachment 32193

View attachment 32194

View attachment 32195

Story time;

I remember when I 1st moved in to my spot here and was redoing the porch & there were people outside just watching....no one spoke to me when I move here...bunch of easily intimidated white folk...anyways while I'm doing the electrical shxt I hear "he's gonna get himself electrocuted..." 😠🙄...these people don't even know me, just look at me and assume the least....fuxkin' simple shxt a child can do...anyways I be flexin' on these people HARD....but subtlety....keep my car cleaned daily during any weather... mowing my own fuxkin' lawn...shoveling snow at 4am in the morning...I keep myself active and busy around this muthaFuka and when I decide to look up, just a bunch of uselessness with their eyes stil fuxkin' on me with there never being a word spoken...😒😒 *Juicey vent/rant session over*

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Story time;

I remember when I 1st moved in to my spot here and was redoing the porch & there were people outside just watching....no one spoke to me when I move here...bunch of easily intimidated white folk...anyways while I'm doing the electrical shxt I hear "he's gonna get himself electrocuted..." 😠🙄...these people don't even know me, just look at me and assume the least....fuxkin' simple shxt a child can do...anyways I be flexin' on these people HARD....but subtlety....keep my car cleaned daily during any weather... mowing my own fuxkin' lawn...shoveling snow at 4am in the morning...I keep myself active and busy around this muthaFuka and when I decide to look up, just a bunch of uselessness with their eyes stil fuxkin' on me with there never being a word spoken...😒😒 *Juicey vent/rant session over*
I think all neighborhoods are the same 🤣🤣🤣. I only have one white neighbor, and he don't GAF. My Vietnamese neighbor across the street though gives me the stink eye daily 🤣🤣🤣.

Everyone is judging everyone man. You want to see some people bitching, then just sign up for Nextdoor and load up your neighborhood.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
this is all in your mind.

go over there with a dozen krispy kreme and introduce yourself.

we have more in common than we're different.

Agree w/you 100%
My thing is just why does it always have to be me to break ice you know what I'm sayin'.. everywhere/everyone...That shxtz tierin' & look at muthaFukaz as just bein weak, I can't fuxk w/it...

Jin made a thread about feelin' like a outcast in Japan cuz he was the biggest dude.. I'll bump it later when I get the chance

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Story time;

It sucks that it has to be that way. You would think that we would've gotten past this by now, because we all bleed red.

While I agree that if you make the first move and introduce yourself, people will come around, I disagree that it's all in your head. If you were a white dude, people probably would've introduced themselves to you.

The thing is, it's not because they don't like you, per se, it's more likely that they are afraid of you. It sucks, but some people are just like that.

Next time you are shoveling your walk at four in the morning shovel your neighbor's too. Do something nice to help an old lady in the neighborhood or something, everybody will come around with a quickness.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
While I agree that if you make the first move and introduce yourself, people will come around, I disagree that it's all in your head. If you were a white dude, people probably would've introduced themselves to you.

The thing is, it's not because they don't like you, per se, it's more likely that they are afraid of you. It sucks, but some people are just like that.

Bruh, I live in a duplex...
When I moved in the opposite side was vacant no tenants....

Like I said when I moved in it was just me...black guy unloading shxt from a U-Haul on his own...boxes, furniture, kitchen appliances everything on my own...none of these people said shxt, waved at me nothin' ...just stared

Fast forward 2/3months and some couple starts movin' in.... scrawny white dude & small white chick...anyways I just took a quick peek out the window cuz I heard constant movement next door that's how I knew what was goin'...about 30mins into their moving process and bullshxt you not all I heard was "WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!" .....I just chuckled and set my watch to that type of time...I don't look none of these people in the face man

their not racist people, they're just chicken shxt...and I know how those people are, "friends"🙄 when it's relevant (wanting to take a Facebook pic to show ppl online there "cool" with the nigga on the block) but if shxt ever go left.... I'm guilty until proven guilty

thats why I do shxt that don't involve otha muthaFukaz.... dammit...thought I was done ranting

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
This is the quote from @Jin thread
I get stared at here. Not much anymore because I live in a small town and I’m well known.

However, the first city I lived in for 3 years, Nagoya, provided me a very eye-opening and negative experience of feeling like a freak.

I would walk down the street. People would stare and whisper “scary”. People would stare at me via the reflection of the glass in the subway. Everybody noticed me but nobody spoke to me.

This was before the stupid haircut and also during a time I was trying to fit in: not showing my tattoos, following social norms etc. no matter what I did I stood out but I was not a knowledged. Openly talked about but not spoken to.

It was terribly alienating and caused me a lot of grief and anger.

You know who has the same experience but worse?

The disabled. Whether mental, physical or both.

Stared at but not aknowldged. Talked openly about but not spoken to. If people approach them to interact they usually talk to a caregiver or friend instead of the actual person (just like when I’m with a Japanese friend and a stranger shows curiosity, many times they’ll talk to my Japanese friend instead of me. Like “hey, asshole, I’m capable of talking for myself in Japanese”.

I watch a YouTube channel called “SBSK”. It’s a special Ed teacher who interviews people with various conditions. He always asks the parents “if somebody wants to interact with your kid, what should they do?” The answer is always something like “just treat them like a human being. Say hello”. I had had a tendency to think i
would be imposing by just interacting with a person with disabilities. But every single interviewed person just wanted more people to approach them a say “hi”.

Yesterday I put this to the test.

Went to the beach and saw a little girl (maybe 8-9) sitting away from her parents but close by. She had downs-syndrome and was watching YouTube on a bench. I
just sat down next to her and asked what she was watching. She showed me then she was immediately perplexed by my strange facial hair and started touching it. I said, “that’s my beard, hey, where’s yours?” Her parents were so pleased I was interacting with her. They were laughing. We had a great 3 minute chat. She showed no fear and a lot of curiosity. It was awesome. At the end she thanked me and so did her parents.

Sometimes it sucks being a freak.

It’s easy to make somebody feel like a human being by simply interacting with them an acknowledging them. I encourage you to try it.

This shxt hit me direct & it's something I'll always remember here....this is the most relatable/relevant post to me that's ever marked here...

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

Like I said when I moved in it was just me...black guy unloading shxt from a U-Haul on his own...boxes, furniture, kitchen appliances everything on my own...none of these people said shxt, waved at me nothin' ...just stared

Fast forward 2/3months and some couple starts movin' in.... scrawny white dude & small white chick...anyways I just took a quick peek out the window cuz I heard constant movement next door that's how I knew what was goin'...about 30mins into their moving process and bullshxt you not all I heard was "WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!" .....I just chuckled and set my watch to that type of time...I don't look none of these people in the face man

their not racist people, they're just chicken shxt...and I know how those people are, "friends"🙄 when it's relevant (wanting to take a Facebook pic to show ppl online there "cool" with the nigga on the block) but if shxt ever go left.... I'm guilty until proven guilty

thats why I do shxt that don't involve otha muthaFukaz.... dammit...thought I was done ranting
I been on both sides of that shit coming from a mixed family , a couple of us look like my dad , my sister and older brothers look like my mom. Genetics go figure .. but ive walked into a house party and been stopped at the door ,, hey grey whata ya say ? An had folks step up to explain who I am ... that gets fucking awkward and you gota put up with who ever making some lame comment or what ever

After a while you just realize people are people and were all the same , got hopes dreams likes loves want to be respected and listened to ... none of us are any different really once you get past the surface.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score

I'd have helped you unload if you moved into my neighborhood.

Last edited:

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score

This shit makes me sad brother. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this bullshit. You take it well, and you have a good sense of humor, but it has to really grate on you after dealing with it for your entire life.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

New Threads