Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Old @Nodus1 the boot licking statist retard is shit posting 😂
I’m picturing angry grandpa reading, not knowing how to respond and instead mashing the mouse button over the shit emoji. “Ahhhh… gratification. That’ll show those stupid Gen Xer’s that the Boomers opinion still counts. Where’s my Polydent Martha?”

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I wonder who voted "other."

Bet the tinfoil hats on those people are twice as thick as mine. Probably some Illuminati or freemason shit I haven't even considered.

If you voted other, I'd like to hear who you voted for and why. I'm just curious. I'm going to see the cows in a bit and wanted something interesting to read.

Here's a soulless ginger to look at....enjoy.

IMG_20220930_145955_954.jpg

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

Bet the tinfoil hats on those people are twice as thick as mine. Probably some Illuminati or freemason shit I haven't even considered.

If you voted other, I'd like to hear who you voted for and why. I'm just curious. I'm going to see the cows in a bit and wanted something interesting to read.

View attachment 29219
She’s got my vote.
I support every stance she takes

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
lol at the Russian Fear Mongering.

They have the GDP of Canada and had to institute a draft to TRY to beat a second world country. (That happens to literally be next door.... but yes, supposed to be scared of them conquering the world when they dont even have the ability to force project properly on their neighbors)

Very scary paper bear.

At this point im convinced their nukes dont work.

To think they would sabotage their own pipeline is silly, they cant get socks and ammunition to thr front line, let alone actually PLAN anything.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

View attachment 29219

Id use her bikini to make soup

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Yes. They will continue to lie.

Because the gambit is based on the lives and standard of living of the Europeans being used as leverage. People will freeze to death. People will go hungry from this. Someone strategically chose for some old couple to die by an empty wood stove rather than a negotiated peace.

So when the truth comes out, there'll be many versions serving many narratives....and not one person will be held accountable.

The truth will be decided by the victor. And that makes this a zero sum game...with all sides armed with thermonuclear weapons.

It's sad, really. The Russian people want this to end. The US people want it to end. The Europeans want it to end.... especially the Ukrainians. But the governments of those people simply do not care.

Like an angry dad with road rage scaring the shit out of his family to get to Disneyland on time. It's unbelievable.
3233229E-7519-431F-806B-29E1380B9022.gif

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Yes so much worse than what the American government has always done.
Russians do things that are just as bad. They ain't queasy on executions and torture. I'm just saying we're already losing money due to their cyber activities.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Real question:

If it's easy to hide the facts and results of investigations like that, do you believe in science? Like, the moon, other parts of space, modern medicine, etc.

Those are all things we can't put our own hands on in a tangible sense, and most of us can not conduct the medical research governments oversee.
Do you think man went to the moon? Any country?
Wtf does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

New Threads