The Strongest Man on Earth

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Big news in strongman... the creator of the early 2000's Fortissimus competition, which crowned the winner as the strongest man on earth has now given that title to whomever wins the Shaw Classic starting this year.

The Shaw Classic is arguably the heaviest and hardest competition of them all. 15 competitors, 8 events, vs the usual 10 competitors, 5 events.

Will this cause some drama with the World's Strongest Man organization? Will there be arguments between which title means more in the years to come? I'll say that anyone that can win both will be the undeniable king.

Reaction score
Big news in strongman... the creator of the early 2000's Fortissimus competition, which crowned the winner as the strongest man on earth has now given that title to whomever wins the Shaw Classic starting this year.

The Shaw Classic is arguably the heaviest and hardest competition of them all. 15 competitors, 8 events, vs the usual 10 competitors, 5 events.

Will this cause some drama with the World's Strongest Man organization? Will there be arguments between which title means more in the years to come? I'll say that anyone that can win both will be the undeniable king.

WSM is king in my book and I don't see that changing. The Shaw Classic is awesome too.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Let me start by saying, what an incredible weekend!!!! The competition was amazing, and Shaw winning his last show ever was a fairy tale ending. The crowd was fucking electric the while time, might have to get hearing aids after that lol. I booked the Hilton across from the event and all the athletes were staying there. Nit only did I get a shirt signed by all the competitors, I got several opportunities to just sit down and shoot the shot with these guys, it was surreal!! I hung out with Terry Hollands several times, joked around with Evan Singleton in line to get omelets, had a cool talk with Tom Stoltman, and my smoking bro, Auivars Smaukstelis was telling me all about the home he's buying in Latvia. Just crazy man. Had a cool talk with WSM Mitchell Hooper. Yesterday I was in the gym working out and was like hey aren't you Mitchell's fiance? Oh uea congrats on the baby! Just so wild. Anyways, what a fantastic weekend. Back at home now just trying to take it all in.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
It was a once in a lifetime thing..I'll never forget it. Likes my son being born lol. Go on officialstro gman.com.if you wanna watch the Giants Live World Tour Finals on Saturday. I am in no way affiliated. Also.the Rogue Strongsmn show is the 26th or 27th and should be live streamed on the Rogue youtube channel free

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Pretty cool that in late 2023 we still don't have a good autocorrecr software but we have early AI and chat grp and shit wtf

New Threads