Think Tank

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Georgia Senator Johnson is either high, stupid or a hustling bullshit artist. Maybe all three. One of the reasons our country is fucked is because thousands of people will elect stupid people like this to make decisions for us. Hes not exactly think tank material.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My cousin, when she was 16, called my uncle from a party. They were having a debate about whether islands floated or were attached to the ocean floor. He asked her which side she was on. She said "Well, they're attached, except for Hawaii, that's way too far out there it must float." We've been making fun of her for that for the last 15 years.

That's a 16 year old girl who dropped out of high school. This is a US Congressman.

He might be on medication, he was having a pretty hard time forming sentences.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know fabricators and race engine builders, guys that can learn anything by just looking at it. Mechanical and mathematical geniuses that barley graduated or didn't make 10th grade. Then we have The Educated Idiots. The Educated Idiot can read and recite/memorize but never understand WTF they're talking about. I am a dumb ass by Academic Standards yet find my Primary Care Doctor stumble on her sentences and clearly intimidated by my GED.

Some (maybe 1/2) of people with a PhD or Doctrine are still dumb as rocks.

ANY political position even President doesn't take much as we see over and over.

Times Roman

Reaction score
8000 marines all on one side of the island can tip over the island.......?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you dumbasses knew anything, Guam is in fact a floating island and it's precise location cannot be established due to the currents of the water. I once saw it off the coast of Palm Beach! The military wishes to utilize Guam because they have already developed a massive twin engine outboard motor which will enable them to take it anywhere they want.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn I have a headache now.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you mean they don't float? Sonofabitch..... Hey, look on the bright side... He's smarter than most of the people he represents.

Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson-Lee are two other dumb asses that stick their foot in it on a regular basis....

Respect and float on,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you mean they don't float? Sonofabitch..... Hey, look on the bright side... He's smarter than most of the people he represents.

Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson-Lee are two other dumb asses that stick their foot in it on a regular basis....

Respect and float on,
Vette

My penis floats.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He brings up some interesting points, it's always been a concern to me that the population in California is out of control and if somthing isn't done soon the extra weight of all these people well be to much weight and the state will break off and sink into the ocean..... California is what 250 miles wide? 800 miles long?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What if the Marine's in question were witches? Cause as we know, witches burn. Which means................. They are made of wood! And wood floats!!!!