Thoughts on Dairy Products

Reaction score
Some guys avoid dairy all together, they claim it bloats them and is high in fat. Some dairy is high in fact high in fat. Personally, I consume a ton of Fairlife skim milk and low fat cottage cheese. Thoughts on dairy?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I eat cottage cheese and Greek yogurt daily, ice cream frequently, and cheese often. It's fukkin delicious!!! 🍕🧀🍦🍧

Reaction score
I drink raw goat milk due to the chunks of cream floating in it. That's what makes it delicious. I add goat feta cheese to my eggs. Skim milk tastes horrible.

Slic.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I drink raw goat milk due to the chunks of cream floating in it. That's what makes it delicious. I add goat feta cheese to my eggs. Skim milk tastes horrible.

Slic.
Oh hell yeah man , memory lane time ... We had goats once we moved to Maine , mom used to use the milk to make ice cream and she would smash up the round red n white peppermints and add chocolate bits to it ... soooo fucking good.

Reaction score
Some guys avoid dairy all together, they claim it bloats them and is high in fat. Some dairy is high in fact high in fat. Personally, I consume a ton of Fairlife skim milk and low fat cottage cheese. Thoughts on dairy?
You really started a thread to discuss dairy? Wtf. You need to get out more.

Dairy. Lol. Yep.

Reaction score
You really started a thread to discuss dairy? Wtf. You need to get out more.

Dairy. Lol. Yep.
Maybe so, definitely a home body these days and I’m good with it. Too much trouble lurking on the streets around my way. What’s this forum for if I can’t discuss anything? Hopefully a dairy thread isn’t against the rules. Your reply and insight is crucial so thanks for that big weird guy.

buck

Reaction score
I eat yogurt and cottage cheese often. But it is nonfat verities. I save the fat calories for things that i like more.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Maybe so, definitely a home body these days and I’m good with it. Too much trouble lurking on the streets around my way. What’s this forum for if I can’t discuss anything? Hopefully a dairy thread isn’t against the rules. Your reply and insight is crucial so thanks for that big weird guy.
Well because somethings are stupid.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Chocolate milk will always have a place in my life. I know that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Chocolate milk will always have a place in my life. I know that

Dude no shit ,, When I first thought about science as a kid one of the things that did it for me was chocolate milk.

Bosco - Milk Amplifier .... huh ? ,, how do you amplify something if its not music ?

5d.jpg

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Dude no shit ,, When I first thought about science as a kid one of the things that did it for me was chocolate milk.

Bosco - Milk Amplifier .... huh ? ,, how do you amplify something if its not music ?

View attachment 29828

Haha that’s incredible. I’ve never seen Bosco. Is that an old premade choccy milk?

New Threads