Thoughts on this Greyskull lifting program modification ?

RobertSteinbeck

Askhole
Reaction score
Well I guess that's good, considering no one accidentally gets a Mr. Olympia body... it takes an incredible amount of dedication and hard work towards diet, training, and rest.

This comment reminds me of women I've spoken with about working out, only to be told "I don't want to lift weights because I don't want to get big and bulky".

The response I give them is applicable to what you said as well; you will only get as big as the amount of food you can take in and your training intensity allows you to get.

Sorry didn’t mean for it to sound like it’s easy. I guess I’m just saying that body type isn’t my end goal tbh. But who knows, thoughts change.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Sorry didn’t mean for it to sound like it’s easy. I guess I’m just saying that body type isn’t my end goal tbh. But who knows, thoughts change.
That's fair. Everyone has different goals and a different mental image of what their ideal physique looks like.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@RobertSteinbeck I will say that training to be a Mr. Olympia, or training to be a fitness model, should be pretty close to the same... regardless if a person is natural or "enhanced"

The point I'm making is that the guys who look like Mr. Olympia clearly know how to build muscle, and probably more quickly than smaller sized men.

So it would be in your best interest to listen to what guys like Jordan Peters, and guys who carry a lot of mass, have to say.

RobertSteinbeck

Askhole
Reaction score
@RobertSteinbeck I will say that training to be a Mr. Olympia, or training to be a fitness model, should be pretty close to the same... regardless if a person is natural or "enhanced"

The point I'm making is that the guys who look like Mr. Olympia clearly know how to build muscle, and probably more quickly than smaller sized men.

So it would be in your best interest to listen to what guys like Jordan Peters, and guys who carry a lot of mass, have to say.

Can you link me some of their content?

Reaction score
View attachment 36123

😴😴😴

Let's see what you've got lifter. Let's see that cheedo covered, neck beard, momma's basement physique.

This is literally yesterday having been off cycle since my October till about a week or two ago
Bro … now that’s putting it out there…

Way to Validate..
Pics say 1000 words.

Awesome..

Reaction score
Grey Skull by nature is low volume to help build up the main lifts with arms added and rows anything else takes away from that hence if you have the ebook it uses fractional plates to push the limits of your 5 rep max for 3 sets every workout

It's a starting strength variation so don't add exercises that take away from the main lifts.

The program is designed for natural lifters and not for people that have been working out and taking steroids for years and more so beginners and Intermediates

Last edited:

RobertSteinbeck

Askhole
Reaction score
Sure, here's one video to get you started. His entire education series is good.

If you ask, then I'm sure other members will chime in with recommendations of other channels/content for you to watch and learn from.

Can you write me Jordan Peters plan? I’ve watched the video. Also is there like a video tutorial on how log books work? I’ve been been using notes app.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Can you write me Jordan Peters plan? I’ve watched the video. Also is there like a video tutorial on how log books work? I’ve been been using notes app.
Write you his plan? WTF no dude... you watch the video and take your own notes.

You can look at other people's log books to see how they work. Or you could just use a spreadsheet or the notes app you've been using. Document the exercise, weight, set #, total reps, etc.

RobertSteinbeck

Askhole
Reaction score
Write you his plan? WTF no dude... you watch the video and take your own notes.

You can look at other people's log books to see how they work. Or you could just use a spreadsheet or the notes app you've been using. Document the exercise, weight, set #, total reps, etc.
Okay

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
Can you write me Jordan Peters plan? I’ve watched the video.

This has come full circle.

I already did.

-1-Is-this-an-okay-3-day-full-body-workout-routine-Underground-Body-Building-Forum.png

RobertSteinbeck

Askhole
Reaction score
This has come full circle.

I already did.

View attachment 36174
omg I took notes for his program. But I think I’ll start with greyskull first. Thank you though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 10

New Threads