Tinbeater Shows Us how to train.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Awesome man!!!

And do the freakin show!!! :32 (3):

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Good morning. Sunday was legs. Leg Curls, Leg Extensions, Leg Press, Hack Squats, Stiff leg deads. (I didn't forget about my calves. I do them every other day with my morning cardio.) Warm up set or two. First working was set I was aiming to fail at 8, reduce weight and aim to fail around 20 reps. I bought some monster pump from amino asylum kind of on a whim. Did .25ml in each leg before I went. Can't say I really noticed a big difference. Weighed this morning still holding at 210, hoping that number starts to go up. Hope everyone has a great week.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Tuesday was chest, shoulders, and tris. Again warm up set(s) then aim to fail around 8, reduce weight, aim to fail around 20. Dumbbell Incline Bench, Hammer Strength Bench, Dumbbell Fly/Press. Side Laterals, Delt Destroyers ( he has me doing crazy reps on these 60, 30, 15) by the end I've dropped the weights and it hurts just to lift my arms, Standing Barbell Press. Tricep Pushdowns, Skull crushers, Overhead Tricep Extensions. My schedule was messed up yesterday. Had an 8am zoom, ran to the gym and hustled through to make it to a golf tournament. Used the monster pump again, it may be placebo or the short rest periods but felt like I got a really good chest pump, not convinced I would buy it again but we'll see.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You've made some killer progressing over the past 18 months ... I think many of us hit a snag with Covid ... basically derailed me for 4 months .. but the truth is I was derailed long before that ... and just now waking up to that fact ... please continue your log and updates ... even for people who don't post much is does show that results are possible and helps with belief which at the end of the day is the most critical part ...

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
You've made some killer progressing over the past 18 months ... I think many of us hit a snag with Covid ... basically derailed me for 4 months .. but the truth is I was derailed long before that ... and just now waking up to that fact ... please continue your log and updates ... even for people who don't post much is does show that results are possible and helps with belief which at the end of the day is the most critical part ...

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. I was telling my wife the other day how awesome everyone on this board is. I think sometimes the public perception is we're a bunch of roid raging idiots too dumb to do anything but lift heavy weights and we're all self centered ego maniacs. 95% of my friends and family don't understand why we do anything of this, the diet, the training, not getting drunk every weekend, etc. It's nice to have people who try to encourage and support my goals instead of constantly telling me I'm crazy for living this way. Also I was very fortunate during Covid that I stayed healthy and I have a decent gym at home where I could keep training and my wife and I both stayed employed so buying food and supps wasn't an issue.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. I was telling my wife the other day how awesome everyone on this board is. I think sometimes the public perception is we're a bunch of roid raging idiots too dumb to do anything but lift heavy weights and we're all self centered ego maniacs. 95% of my friends and family don't understand why we do anything of this, the diet, the training, not getting drunk every weekend, etc. It's nice to have people who try to encourage and support my goals instead of constantly telling me I'm crazy for living this way.

You really said something right there, bro. I had a lot of "friends" that I've seen fade out in the last year. The Underground is a great place to be.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Been a little while since I posted but things are going farily well. It's odd to be training every other day. I miss the routine of knowing what I was going to be doing every evening. Also the resting, which is what I'm supposed to be doing on off days is tougher than I thought, seems like I always end up working on something. Weight is still stuck at 210 but that's my fault. I missed a couple meals over the weekend and burned way more calories than I should have working around the house. On a positive note I "rescued" some guy who got stuck in the belt squat last night. Somehow he got down and couldn't get back up to get the safety to catch so I had to run over and help. It was an odd night in there in general, lots of new faces, and people doing weird stuff. Two overweight women were doing some sort of messed up hip thrust in the squat rack, that was probably the most annoying but everyone is new at some point I guess. Hope everyone is doing well, have a good rest of your week.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
You can just call it recovery and active cardio. Slip the two overweight women my phone number and I will keep them busy for ya!! :32 (18):

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
First off let's get this out of the way: I'm a moron. Didn't check to make sure my Luer lock was tight this morning and shot a mil of test all over my ass. Glad I got that out of the way. Wednesday night was a rough night. Didn't feel good but went anyways. No strength, no energy, struggled through back, quit before I got to bis. Just didn't have it in me. Went home and went to bed. Was in bed by 7:30 last night and got a good 10 hours sleep so hoping tonight is better. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
all FD will read there is ‘Shot all over my ass’

First off let's get this out of the way: I'm a moron. Didn't check to make sure my Luer lock was tight this morning and shot a mil of test all over my ass. Glad I got that out of the way. Wednesday night was a rough night. Didn't feel good but went anyways. No strength, no energy, struggled through back, quit before I got to bis. Just didn't have it in me. Went home and went to bed. Was in bed by 7:30 last night and got a good 10 hours sleep so hoping tonight is better. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
There are less expensive ways of giving yourself an enema! :)

Hang in there man.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Still not feeling 100%. Skipped Friday night, went in Saturday. I was determined to get at least get a little pump. Did a light chest and tri workout. Going to go in tonight and push a little harder. Still only feeling 75-80%. Got tested for the Rona and came back negative so no issue there. Had bloods a few weeks ago and nothing there so guessing I just have some sort of bug. Been a little tough to get all the food in but doing the best I can. Weight is still right at 210. Determined to up the calories even if means more shakes through the day until I get back to 100%. Hope everyone has a great week.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Monday night was much better, still not 100% and didn't have a leg day in me, but had a decent back and bi workout. I'm at a good 80%, rest day today, and I'm hoping tomorrow I'm back to 100% and ready to crush legs. Food is going down easier and don't feel like I'm going to fall asleep at my desk so much improved. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Sorry I kind of fell off the map for a while. Honestly just got in kind of a weird spot and didn't feel like posting. Everything is still going pretty well, didn't put on the size I wanted to by the end of the year so the show is off the table at least for a while. Just wanted to drop by, say hi, let everyone know I'm still alive, and wish everyone a happy and healthy 2021.

New Threads