Titan Multi Grip Bar-Flash Sale Today

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
View attachment 13506
I know several people were interested in this type of bar, so I thought I'd throw this out there.
I have two of their bars, and I'm happy with both of them. I recommend it for anyone shopping for a new bar.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Wish they would have that for their SSB. That's what I'm wanting next. Their mutigrip bar is solid though. I have 2.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Wish they would have that for their SSB. That's what I'm wanting next. Their mutigrip bar is solid though. I have 2.
Have you seen their new marrs bar? It's interesting, but no way I'm paying $800 for it.

TomJ

Reaction score
my local gym has a couple of these, super solid. if i was going to make a home gym this would be a no brainer

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Have you seen their new marrs bar? It's interesting, but no way I'm paying $800 for it.

I've been watching some of the big names using it but to be honest, I think SSB has a greater degree of variety for exercise selection. I'm also not paying that kind of coin for a bar.... unless it's a Iron Wolfe or Mastadon bar.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
my local gym has a couple of these, super solid. if i was going to make a home gym this would be a no brainer
I have the camber multi-grip bar, and I love it. There are so many ways for me to use it... I can get extra range of motion, or I can flip it the reverse way and use it as a block press/board press.

I can also use it for bent over rows to get more ROM... Great for hammer curls too. All in all the multi-grip bars are great.

Here's the camber bar I use. https://www.titan.fitness/strength/barbells/specialty/multi-grip-camber-bar/430047.html

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I should add that the neutral grips are really helpful to anyone who has shoulder joint issues.

Steeeve

Reaction score
I own the titan SSB v2. Its worth back ordering. I also have spent training blocks with the mars bar. Its good, but at that price get yourself the newest kabuki transformer bar (in my humble opinion as always). With all the different settings its tough to beat.

Iwanttestdecatren

Reaction score
So tempted to buy it, but I'm being "responsible" with my school money. Plus I'm moving into an apartment building and idk of the neighbors would be very appreciative of an apartment gym. Thanks for posting this though, definitely getting one in the future

orders@os-usa.co

Latest posts