Too much too fast? Tren stopped working.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Back info.
Started "Test E" begin of March doing 750mg week. Painful pip, tried to get rid of it found out source kinda went south and maybe it was test P with "powdered glass"

Beginning of april started Tren A 350mg week
Began Mast E 600mg week.

Immediately increased crazy libido, 3 times a day sometimes. Insomnia, and great aggression.

i switched the tren up to lower doses on days i worked and higher doses when i didnt work to combat insomnia.

had some high e2 signs of water behind eyes, sensitive nips.

End of april, i switched my test to Test C from a different source continue at 750mg week. Everything stayed the same intill about... a week ago? 10 days maybe?

Libido is gone, have some fatigue and harder to get good hard lifts in at the gym.

I am in a deficit.

I didn't think my ai (liquid aromisin) was working at 12.5 every 3 days so I increased it to 25 every day. (Did this for about 4 days straight and haven't used any in a week.)

I feel fatigue but chill no aggression, but want my libido back.

Couple days ago started using 100mg of the tren a daily but no side effects, no insomnia no sensitive nips no easy cry.

I'm sure I fucked something up a bit but anyways...

I will be getting blood work I plan on next week to see where prolactin, e2, and test are at.

Should I stop the tren all together, or keep the same regime till I get bloods to know what was really happening?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Mast e may give the test a false reading, the tren will give e2 a false reading.

Maybe the test e messed you up, sounds like it.

The aromasin ran that high that often is a good indicator why libido is shot.

At a deficit, no matter what you are taking you'll get weaker over time as you or loosing muscle.

Tren on a deficit is a way to not feel as weak, but you won't feel gains, you're losing not gaining.

Last edited:

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Mast e may give the test a false reading, the tren will give e2 a false reading.

Maybe the test e messed you up, sounds like it.

The aromasin ran that high that often is a good indicator why libido is shot.

At a deficit, no matter what you are taking you'll get weaker over time as you or loosing muscle.

Tren on a deficit is a way to not feel as weak, but you won't fell gains, you're lossing not gaining.
Last night poked the wife, got some irritability and and aggression today which is good. I am thinking I got carried away with the aromisin. And maybe it's taking a while for my e2 to kick back into gear?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Last night poked the wife, got some irritability and and aggression today which is good. I am thinking I got carried away with the aromisin. And maybe it's taking a while for my e2 to kick back into gear?
Aromasin kills e2 up to around 85% and takes 72 hours to get back to 100%, you kept killing it with very little there.

The tren will make the e2 test read higher than it really is.

High mast may make the test read lower.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I will say this, low e2 is worse than high e2, it really messes with the body.
I would agree, I didn't mind my last bloodwork where it was over 100 but don't want bitch tits unless they are in my face. Trying to find happy middle

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I would agree, I didn't mind my last bloodwork where it was over 100 but don't want bitch tits unless they are in my face. Trying to find happy middle
Don't rely on bloodwork with e2 on tren.

12.5mg to 25mg every 3rd day should be well good enough to keep 100 down. 12.5mg is standard.

When timed with the dosing of the test is when it works best. You want to take it when test is at it's higher level.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
WTF. So are you taking the tren for irritability/aggression and libido or are you taking it to gain or preserve muscle mass? Don't judge if your stuffnis working or not not based on if you have side effects or not. Gee this ibuprofen must not be working 'cause I don't have any GI bleeding... sound kinda silly doesn't it. Oh, and switching from lower to higher doses of tren when your working or not to avoid insomnia isn't gonna work. Doesn't work that way bro.

Your libido is shit for 1 of two reasons, maybe both. 1) you tanked your e2 gobbling all that aromasin, 2) your prolactin is high from the tren.

Also, what SFG said.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s probably a combo of a few things I hate guessing without blood work because it can by multiple things . Tren is great to preserve muscle on a cut it can’t stop working . It’s can mess with your blood sugar making u feel tired .

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
WTF. So are you taking the tren for irritability/aggression and libido or are you taking it to gain or preserve muscle mass? Don't judge if your stuffnis working or not not based on if you have side effects or not. Gee this ibuprofen must not be working 'cause I don't have any GI bleeding... sound kinda silly doesn't it. Oh, and switching from lower to higher doses of tren when your working or not to avoid insomnia isn't gonna work. Doesn't work that way bro.

Your libido is shit for 1 of two reasons, maybe both. 1) you tanked your e2 gobbling all that aromasin, 2) your prolactin is high from the tren.

Also, what SFG said.
Libido and preserving the muscle.

I enjoy the aggression in the gym,
Definitely guessing I crashed the e2 libido is coming back, and I was having sides but then the sides subsided? (Insomnia ect)

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
"Agression" in the gym is a mindset. There are other things you can take for libido that don't come with the risks of hypertension, coronary artery disease, heart attack, stroke, and kidney

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Back info.
Started "Test E" begin of March doing 750mg week. Painful pip, tried to get rid of it found out source kinda went south and maybe it was test P with "powdered glass"

Began Mast E 600mg week.

Immediately increased crazy libido, 3 times a day sometimes. Insomnia, and great aggression.

i switched the tren up to lower doses on days i worked and higher doses when i didnt work to combat insomnia.

End of april, i switched my test to Test C from a different source continue at 750mg week. Everything stayed the same intill about... a week ago? 10 days maybe?

Libido is gone, have some fatigue and harder to get good hard lifts in at the gym.

I am in a deficit.

I didn't think my ai (liquid aromisin) was working at 12.5 every 3 days so I increased it to 25 every day. (Did this for about 4 days straight and haven't used any in a week.)

Couple days ago started using 100mg of the tren a daily but no side effects, no insomnia no sensitive nips no easy cry.

I will be getting blood work I plan on next week to see where prolactin, e2, and test are at.

Should I stop the tren all together, or keep the same regime till I get bloods to know what was really happening?
Your shit may be bunk..

Did you ever think of that.?

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Your shit may be bunk..

Did you ever think of that.?
No, I was immediately getting side effects from same vial when using it, then side efects stopped (however vascularity) (if thats even a fucking word) maintained.

insomnia has subsided , and libido has picked up again, I'm sure I crashed my e2 though

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
Back info.

Began Mast E 600mg week.

I am in a deficit.

The test enanthate raws are probably the reason for the PIP. Sources that don't test their raws won't know the difference between good test enanthate and test enanthate with high acid content left after processing. You can rest assured the powder vendor isn't going to let anyone know that the raws they are providing are contaminated. Test enanthate is notorious for having random batches of crapped up raws hitting the market. Been like that since the early to mid 2000s. I learned the hard way back then and had to give a Viking funeral to an embarrassingly large (for me) quantity of test e.

Unless you get pharma enanthate like Delatestryl or have a source that does their OWN testing ( not the "assays" provided by the powder vendor), it can be a roll of the dice every time you order.

Last edited:

New Threads