Torem vs Clomid+Nolva

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey SI, I decided to make this thread to hear about your experiences with these two different paths for PCT.
I'm running my first cycle a month from now, and was planning on using the typical nolva + clomid combo. However, after doing some reading on Toremifene over the past couple of days, I might change my mind.

"Toremifene offers the gyno protection of tamoxifen coupled with the HPTA stimulation of clomifene. It also offers superior lipid profile recovery and reduced toxicity."

Essentially I'd be killing two birds with one stone, which makes torem seem like the better option to me.

But I'd still like to hear your experiences, opinions & advice. Hopefully this can help some of the bros here who have the same question.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most vets trust clomid + nolva... and I trust the (Si) vets

this game isn't about "reinventing the wheel" and doing so can be dangerous

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its not that popular. same with Raloxifene.....idk why more guys dont use them........ they stick to the tried and true method. Clomid/nolva.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its not that popular. same with Raloxifene.....idk why more guys dont use them........ they stick to the tried and true method. Clomid/nolva.
I see. I'll probably give it a shot anyway. I'll be sure to post my results.

Found these 2 articles on torem, kinda vague. torem does have a positive affect on the hpta but does that mean when you're completely shutdown it will bring you back?

http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(07)00070-2/abstract

http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(08)01280-6/abstract

Thanks for the articles. According to what I've read, yes. It does bring you back after you've been shut down.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im gonna just try Clomid and Nolva as suggested. Let me know how torem works though! Good luck

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i stick to the basics

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just finished my toremifene pct 4 days ago, well see how good it worked in about 4 Wks when I get blood work done

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just finished my toremifene pct 4 days ago, well see how good it worked in about 4 Wks when I get blood work done
Awesome. Let us know how you recover when you get your bw done bro.
Do you feel fine though? Some people reported faster recovery time as opposed to nolva+clomid
Im gonna just try Clomid and Nolva as suggested. Let me know how torem works though! Good luck
Will do bro
i stick to the basics
Haha that seems to be what a lot of people are saying

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure we had this discussion a few months back, and if i am correct, cobra strike refuted torem usage all together and had some very good reasons as to y torem sucked...

ive never ran rorem, some have and from the consensus a lot liked it, BUT... solid snakes reasoning as to y it sucks is pretty solid, er snake ....

use the search function fellas!!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure we had this discussion a few months back, and if i am correct, cobra strike refuted torem usage all together and had some very good reasons as to y torem sucked...

ive never ran rorem, some have and from the consensus a lot liked it, BUT... solid snakes reasoning as to y it sucks is pretty solid, er snake ....

use the search function fellas!!

I dont have any problem doing what Cobra says to do. I am pretty sure that he has forgot more than I will ever know about the subject. Thats what I love about this board, it is full of people that are smart and knowledgeable on any subject I need. These guys arent giving you a big sales pitch, just experience based facts.