Tren and Deca

Jonjon

Reaction score
If someone was running low dose deca for joint help on trt (100mg per week), would it be best to cut the low dose deca if they started a cycle including Tren? How far in advance if so?

I know you probably don’t want to mix the two, but wasn’t sure if the low dose deca would be significant enough to worry about.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I love npp + tren.. gotta keep estrogen under control if running anything very aromatizeable though.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I love npp + tren.. gotta keep estrogen under control if running anything very aromatizeable though.

Gotcha. Deca has helped my shoulders so much I hate to stop it.

What test/ tren ratio you like?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No issues. I don’t think tren and deca/npp is anything special. I wouldn’t do it again, BUT you’re just talking about a therapeutic dose, so have at it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No issues. I don’t think tren and deca/npp is anything special. I wouldn’t do it again, BUT you’re just talking about a therapeutic dose, so have at it.
You didn’t like tren are u crazy man! I loved deca too

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You didn’t like tren are u crazy man! I loved deca too
The combination of the two. Individually they are my two favorite compounds. The only Two I use besides test.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If someone was running low dose deca for joint help on trt (100mg per week), would it be best to cut the low dose deca if they started a cycle including Tren? How far in advance if so?

I know you probably don’t want to mix the two, but wasn’t sure if the low dose deca would be significant enough to worry about.
In this capacity you’re not using the deca as anything more than a way to increase synovial fluid. You’re just using the deca for a good side effect of it. If it’s working then I’d keep it going no matter what you were blasting

Jonjon

Reaction score
In this capacity you’re not using the deca as anything more than a way to increase synovial fluid. You’re just using the deca for a good side effect of it. If it’s working then I’d keep it going no matter what you were blasting

I have been running the Deca since early August. I have ran it pretty high last month really haven’t gotten that much out of it, but the joint relief has been awesome even on the low-dose. I have had a lot of shoulder problems, and I have to really baby them. After a few weeks on deca, I haven’t even thought about them. Completely pain-free

Reaction score
You will be fine on the low dose Deca.
The whole "don't run two 19nors" thing is blown out of proportion.

DON'T ATTEMPT:
I've ran 1.2g Test E, 900 Deca, 600 Tren E, without an AI, and Nolva do block spicy nips from the Test.
No prolactin sides..
Of course had Prami on hand.
Without an AI, some would definitely have issues.
Some of us aren't human anymore.

On the subject of not feeling Deca:
If you really want to get a feel for Nand Deca.
Do a 15 wk blast with Test E,C,or D and Tren E.
Cruise
Then do a blast Test and Deca.
When the Deca hits, you will see and feel the difference because you have something recent to compare it to.

To me, Test D or E at 600mg with Tren E even at 400mg, the pumps and look are far better than on Deca. However, I'm already larger and developed, so I can really notice.
Sex drive is far better on Tren as well, of course.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I came of a 14 week cycle 2 weeks ago, was pinning 500mg Deca for 14 wks and 600mg Tren E for 13 weeks with just a TRT dose of test cyp of 75-100/wk.
Pretty awesome combo. Lot of strength gain, best I've ever had in my short AAS career. Gained about 10lbs trying to keep fat gain reasonable and added a full 1/2" to my arms and about 30lbs to my BP max. Joints felt fantastic. Libido was down as was erection quality. Maybe a little trouble staying asleep.

Only thing I didn't like is the Deca gives you some water retention and my veins got less prominent. Main sides were the water and BP which got up to 150/100 but not consistently. My wife had some spare amlodipine which helped. All I took for gyno control was P-5-P although I've never had that type of sides on tren.
Two weeks off and I'm back to normal BP-wise and have lost 4-5 lbs of water (I'm assuming). I actually look bigger and veins are starting to come back.
I did not do blood work on this cycle as I wouldn't have stopped it prematurely anyway. Probably should have just to see what was getting eff'ed up but I pretty much knew anyway from experience :^ /
This was 10-11 wks into cycle. Click on the photo to enlarge it.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    653.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reaction score
Usually Tren is good by itself.... its very androgenic. My winter stack is going to be dbol with deca. Dbol first five weeks and run the decca for a total of 10 or 12. My late spring will be a good run of tren and maybe trim up for the summer. Good job though. How long was your cycle?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What did you use for prolactin control?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Someone mentioned this before, I believe it was Brotheriron, but warrants repeating. The tren dose for a steer is 200 mg/week. Keep that in mind.

Jonjon

Reaction score
What did you use for prolactin control?

While I’ve been running 300-400 deca I’m just taking 150mg P5P. No issues.
Starting to get stronger and looking better but haven’t gained weight yet. Gonna up the deca and stick with test and deca a while longer. I think it’s just taken an eternity to kick in for me

Jonjon

Reaction score
Someone mentioned this before, I believe it was Brotheriron, but warrants repeating. The tren dose for a steer is 200 mg/week. Keep that in mind.

Yes sir. I’m not in any hurry just thinking ahead. I’m leaning toward 250mg or 300 tren when I do run it. Still studying on it. I read every tren thread in the archives all the way back to 2013

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
While I’ve been running 300-400 deca I’m just taking 150mg P5P. No issues.
Starting to get stronger and looking better but haven’t gained weight yet. Gonna up the deca and stick with test and deca a while longer. I think it’s just taken an eternity to kick in for me
You was having erectile issues, with trt dose test it won’t be your estrogen but with tren and deca together I would say it was due to high prolactin

Jonjon

Reaction score
You was having erectile issues, with trt dose test it won’t be your estrogen but with tren and deca together I would say it was due to high prolactin

I never had erection issues just low sex drive. I always have blamed it on finasteride use when I was a teenager. Definitely helped when I got my estradiol in check while on trt though. I aromatize to estrogen pretty high and I trace that back to the finasteride too. Because if you’re not converting to DHT you’ll obviously convert more to estrogen.

Masteron has helped as well

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I never had erection issues just low sex drive. I always have blamed it on finasteride use when I was a teenager. Definitely helped when I got my estradiol in check while on trt though. I aromatize to estrogen pretty high and I trace that back to the finasteride too. Because if you’re not converting to DHT you’ll obviously convert more to estrogen.

Masteron has helped as well
Sorry I meant to reply to @dragon1952 I thought it was a new post too didn’t realise I highjacked a thread