Tren and sus cycle followed by SARMS

Reaction score
Hi just want some advice. Did an 8 week cycle of Tren & sus to bulk and went straight into a 2 month SARM cycle of Andarine & Cardarine to cut. Should I do a PCT before hopping back on another cycle or is it ok to go into another cycle? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reaction score
I mean it’s not, I’m new to this. Was not given much advice in the past. I kinda dived into this and really looking for help. You can laugh at me, but could you also help? I thought this was what these forums were for.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
you should forget about another cycle.

Go get bloodwork.
PCT, and read what a proper PCT is, then take the next 6 months off and start learning.
You got a large knowledge gap you have to close before you can approach PEDs safely.

For now, never even think about sarms again, and dont plan on touching tren again for a couple years.

Read the stickied threads, they have a lot of information designed for basic, entry level research and learning.

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice, when you say never think about SARMS again are you saying that it isn’t worth cycling?

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
Hi just want some advice. Did an 8 week cycle of Tren & sus to bulk and went straight into a 2 month SARM cycle of Andarine & Cardarine to cut. Should I do a PCT before hopping back on another cycle or is it ok to go into another cycle? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Jesus fuck, what an intro post.
Take the advice here.
Get off everything.
Get blood work asap.
Learn, learn some more, keep learning and then learn even more before you even think of touching any PEDs.

On top of all that, what are your stats?
Height, weight, age, bf% etc etc.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
If you are just going to try some thing stupid to see if it hurts your body I suggest punching your self in the nuts for like 30 minutes good n hard and follow that up by jerking off with a sand paper mitten .....

Reaction score
So reading all of these posts I’m guessing SARMS does absolutely nothing for you or does it at least do a small amount of what they claim it does?

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
So reading all of these posts I’m guessing SARMS does absolutely nothing for you or does it at least do a small amount of what they claim it does?
You can objectively say they work.
However, with that said the cons far outweigh the pros.
They're not good for your liver, they crash your test, you feel like shit and you're not going to keep your gains from it without a test base. But even then, for the price of a bottle of RAD140 you're better off just doing a 500-600mg test cycle.
So they're worthless.
I did one 8 week SARM cycle and it was absolutely bullshit, especially in comparison to what 600mg of test did for me.

New Threads