Tren e vs Tren a

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
It’s the only compound where I have an ester preference. I hate pinning daily but to me it’s worth it when running prop. But hey, that’s why sources offer different esters. Prop should be absolutely obsolete because who wants to pin daily?
not me but when I want to get the test out of my system before doc bloods Ill end a cycle with prop over the last several weeks.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
It’s the only compound where I have an ester preference. I hate pinning daily but to me it’s worth it when running prop. But hey, that’s why sources offer different esters. Prop should be absolutely obsolete because who wants to pin daily?
Just because people buy things doesn’t mean it’s more effective or better.
Short esters have their place but the ester doesn’t change the compound

Jonjon

Reaction score
Just because people buy things doesn’t mean it’s more effective or better.
Short esters have their place but the ester doesn’t change the compound
I never said it did

Jonjon

Reaction score
The compound is what causes the effects not the ester.
Testosterone is testosterone
Whether it’s suspension, propionate, cyp or E… but how fast it hits your system and differences in peak levels will effect how the compound works for a person.

Reaction score
Testosterone is testosterone
Whether it’s suspension, propionate, cyp or E… but how fast it hits your system and differences in peak levels will effect how the compound works for a person.
Eh I honestly feel like ester makes a difference.

I remember reading some shit about how some peoples body’s metabolize enanthate/cypionate poorly.

700 prop I don’t need an ai. 750 enanthate I need 25mg aromasin

I can run a gram of mast E and I feel fuck all from it. 300 mast prop has me jerkin it in the stall at work. Tren E makes me feel like shit mentally, ace I get none of the mental sides.

Regardless of ester I pin everyday, but that’s just my input FWIW

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone feels shit different i cant say i get better results from prop or cyp but ya they feel different to me..I add prop sometimes in my cyp just for the feel i get off it...I guess its just the drug addict in me

Reaction score
Tri-Tren is stupid. I’ll bet when you send that off for testing there’s ZERO parabolan in it. It’ll all be acetate and enanthate.
Idk and really don’t care. Works great. I actually made my own last time mixing all 3 into a sterile vial. So pretty sure that one was properly labeled as 3 esters

Reaction score
Never tried Ace but the PIP i get w/ Prop made me choose Tren/Test E on first cycle 6 or 7 year ago now. I think people get stronger mental sides with shorter esters which makes them think they are more powerful. Like OxyContin vs oxycodone. Same compound but one is time release and you don't "feel" as high even though it is working just the same.

Reaction score
Idk and really don’t care. Works great. I actually made my own last time mixing all 3 into a sterile vial. So pretty sure that one was properly labeled as 3 esters
Lol. You took 3 vials and combined them into one. Ok. That’s a stupid waste of effort but go ahead.

How often do you pin that?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Lol. You took 3 vials and combined them into one. Ok. That’s a stupid waste of effort but go ahead.

How often do you pin that?
Just like that other guy asking about primo/test ratio was going to do the same. These guys don't know they can draw certain amounts from each vial with every pin and make whatever the fuck ratio they want every time they pin and they don't have to mix vials?

Reaction score
Just like that other guy asking about primo/test ratio was going to do the same. These guys don't know they can draw certain amounts from each vial with every pin and make whatever the fuck ratio they want every time they pin and they don't have to mix vials?
Right? Who the fuck says “I’ll buy separate vials of separate compounds, buy a clean vial, draw everything up and put it all in the same single vial.” It’s dumb.

Nevermind that most sources don’t bother selling Tren Hex anymore because there’s not really a market for it. People are smarter and know the ester doesn’t do anything special. Why pay twice as much for stupid Tren Hex?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Wow a year old thread pointlessly revived.

For tren, I use a combination of long and short esters in the beginning of a blast, then phase out the short esters as the longer one's start taking effect.

Reaction score
Curious on everyones opinion. I have used both tren e and tren ace probably more times than I would like to admit in the past. Which do you prefer and why?

Popular opinion is tren ace. Many claim less sides, shorter ester so easier to come off of in a quicker time frame. I prefer tren e though. I get far less sides with enanthate. Too be honest not much at all other than ordinary sides that are manageable like sweat/ occasional insomnia. However, tren a can turn me into a god damn lunatic if I'm not careful with it. Sides out the ass. Never sleep. Numb emotions. Curious on others experiences. On tren e I feel I can run it for much longer lengths of time and is bearable.
Where do you recommend getting tren at? I was using king labs and they lost my $300 order

New Threads