Tren E vs Tren A

Reaction score
I prefer e over a just beca Less pinning

though after being off Tren (which I don’t even use anymore) I always kicked the e run off with A

Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather go with the E. I get it for the same price with the E dosed 100mg higher. Now, mg for mg, the Ace is higher because of the ester weight but the E is just a better deal for me. Also the less frequent injections and the Tren cough issues I get with Ace.

I believe we can have better results besides faster with the ace depending on the amount per week, the higher mgs per week the stronger the ace will be compared to the Enan.

Here is a chart I dug up that shows the differences. I googled for other charts but they are all saying the same thing.
Active Hormone per 100 mg ester

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*#

According to this chart, there is a 15mg difference between Ace and Enan. For someone that runs 700mg Ace or Enan, that individual would be getting 105mg more Tren if using the Ace. Combine that with the speed it hits, then yes, Ace does make a difference.

HDH

Why is test phenylprop 66mg and lower than Test E when it's half life is 3.5 days and shorter in half life? Doesn't seem accurate

Reaction score
I prefer ethanate because it has a higher mg/ml and I can get all my dosage in with fewer shots. Fewer shots means less PIP.

Reaction score
Tren E can give you the general anabolism of a steroid but too slow to get going. You can use it as an addon, just shoot 1ml-2ml a week and forget it but really Tren A or even Tren Base work super-fast and effective, I gave Tren E a lot of chances but still prefer the fast-acting versions. If you try a shot of Tren Base in the morning you really feel the difference in mood/reaction-time within the hour. Tren E just seems to give more of the neurological negatives and less of what is wanted for the mental aspect.

A constant low-level irritation and moodiness. It is VERY effective for strength training though IMO. Less PIP to deal with and very consistent Tren-enhanced strength from session to session due to constant blood levels. But overall, a very uncomfortable compound to work with. Prefer Ace or Base. For cutting I much prefer those as well as you see the effects faster. In terms of hardening and bringing out separation. Keep in mind I am a high-anxiety person so I cannot tolerate Enanthate well. My body can take it all day, but my mind feels extremely stressed out.