TREN Questions

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
So for a first timer, what dosage i should start and how long i can stay on it ?
If you’re talking about a blast dose, I think you’d do well to start at 10-15 mg/day WITH TRT dose test. If you’re responding well I think you could go as high as 25-30 mg/day. I wouldn’t blast it longer than you would blast anything else. Mostly because there’s no real data on long term blast dosage. At least not that I’ve seen

I don’t recommend high dose test AND high dose MENT.

For cruise/TRT, well @Human_Backhoe already covered that.

EDIT: I would consider 25-30mg/day to be a moderate to high dose

Reaction score
If you’re talking about a blast dose, I think you’d do well to start at 10-15 mg/day WITH TRT dose test. If you’re responding well I think you could go as high as 25-30 mg/day. I wouldn’t blast it longer than you would blast anything else. Mostly because there’s no real data on long term blast dosage. At least not that I’ve seen

I don’t recommend high dose test AND high dose MENT.

For cruise/TRT, well @Human_Backhoe already covered that.

EDIT: I would consider 25-30mg/day to be a moderate to high dose
Thanks for answering it. So you wouldn't advise on 1G of test to add ment low dosage ?

Reaction score
What are your goals/experence? I'm for a nice safe bump. I'd go 1 to 7 mg ED running a trt Test dose. If you can't grow on that.....fix your food or training. Maybe 4 weeks 20mg var on the back end lol.... 8 weeks total as is is a short ester.

Caveat: I'm for running the lowest dose possible for steady slow gains. I could gain 30 lbs in a year or a safe 5 to 10 lbs a year for more years. I'm a dad and care more about longevity than anything else. So I maybe do a light blast a year.
Did heavy blasts 5 years ago. So 5 years no gear. Now i'm back on 750mg test and 400mg tren e. Running for size.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Did heavy blasts 5 years ago. So 5 years no gear. Now i'm back on 750mg test and 400mg tren e. Running for size.

Maybe as a nice little add on for cruise (if you do that)

I don't know if I would run multiple 19nors at once. Due to progestationl sides .......that's just me lol. I'm a bitch with my dosages lol

Although 750 test is extremely tempting!

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
Thanks for answering it. So you wouldn't advise on 1G of test to add ment low dosage ?
I’m not sure if you’re joking or not, but it depends on why you’re choosing to run MENT with that high of test. If you’re doing it for well being/feeling good, I suppose you could run low dose MENT. If you’re doing it in hopes of increasing gains, I wouldn’t run the two together at 1g of test.

If you’re trying to increase anabolism, I think you’d be better off running cruise/TRT test and running blast doses of MENT.

Reaction score
Maybe as a nice little add on for cruise (if you do that)

I don't know if I would run multiple 19nors at once. Due to progestationl sides .......that's just me lol. I'm a bitch with my dosages lol

Although 750 test is extremely tempting!
Nah, i will stop tren and just blast test. So maybe then i will try with low dosage. Everyone just talk about ment.

Reaction score
I’m not sure if you’re joking or not, but it depends on why you’re choosing to run MENT with that high of test. If you’re doing it for well being/feeling good, I suppose you could run low dose MENT. If you’re doing it in hopes of increasing gains, I wouldn’t run the two together at 1g of test.

If you’re trying to increase anabolism, I think you’d be better off running cruise/TRT test and running blast doses of MENT.
I have no experience with ment, that's why i'm asking. Maybe i will add ment on a cut with low test dosage. Thanks for info bro 💪

Reaction score
Roger that
Would you prefer deca instead I was just worried about taking deca/test and dbol. I thought gyno might have been a big problem?
Test, Dbol, and Decca would be an awesome bulk cycle. In fact thats going to be my winter bulk. Hitting it maybe Jan for 10 weeks.

Reaction score
10 weeks deca is pretty damn short
Not really... Typical decca cycle is 10-12 weeks and it will continue to be active for another 10-12 weeks. Like EQ, Decca will stick around a long time. Thats why guys get popped on a drug test because they don't realize how long acting it is. Some athletes have tested positive for the metabolite months after their last injection

Last edited:

Jonjon

Reaction score
Not really... Typical decca cycle is 10-12 weeks and it will continue to be active for another 10-12 weeks. Like EQ, Decca will stick around a long time. Thats why guys get popped on a drug test because they don't realize how long acting it is. Some athletes have tested positive for the metabolite months after their last injection
I’m on week 7 test and deca and it’s barely started to kick in

Reaction score
Its not extreme androgen very long ester. Should usually start kicking in about week five so that about right. Decca is also one that someone could cruise on because the sides are so minimal. I have more of an old school approach. My cycles will run from 8 to 12 weeks depending on what it is. The more or longer you do something your body will get use to it and the gains will slow. I know what my body responds to and everyone is different with their preferences. For me I think after 12 weeks on anything the risk vs reward scale tips more twords the risk side. Im probably a little older than you so I am staying on the more cautious side.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
Sure it’ll still be active for weeks after your last injection but half life is still exponential decay, so you’ll (relatively) quickly come down from your blast dose and you have only a small fraction of that dose still active even after a couple of weeks (in fact it looks like you’ll be down to half of max concentration after 8 days or so based on half life, AND it only goes down from there). It takes about 8 weeks to reach peak concentration (according to steroid plotter), so spending two weeks at peak concentration is not what I would consider optimal.

Reaction score
I’m about 6 weeks in with deca and not noticing it yet . In time !