TRT and achieving orgasm

Kraken

Reaction score
I'm not asking this to be a troll, serious question: Is it possible that TRT can make it more difficult to cum? Perhaps if the estrogen is elevated?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
yes. trt may raise prolactin. a symptom of high prolactin is the inability to finish.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks, what's the fix?
after labs to confirm high prolactin. you could take cabergoline or prami. most opt for caber.

be sure to read about the long term negative sides to these drugs.

going forward taking p5p/b6 will keep your prolactin level in the range, won't lower it if it's already to high.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
after labs to confirm high prolactin. you could take cabergoline or prami. most opt for caber.

be sure to read about the long term negative sides to these drugs.

going forward taking p5p/b6 will keep your prolactin level in the range, won't lower it if it's already to high.
Where do y’all get caber ? Doctors or underground?

Jonjon

Reaction score
Seems to be very common, comes up a lot in trt groups.

Kraken

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate the serious replies. Very helpful. I'll get the labs done. Since I'm doing that, what else should I check along the way?

Reaction score
It would seem to me if your nuts make semen and they shrivel to raisins you would have trouble coming up with a good load, right?

Reaction score
It would seem to me if your nuts make semen and they shrivel to raisins you would have trouble coming up with a good load, right?
Not necessarily. If I'm on nolva on cycle I can shoot like I'm 16 again.

A lot of semen is prostatic fluid so just because your nuts are raisins doesn't mean you don't have 'juice'. Just likely no swimmers if on for >3 months (lifespan of sperm).

But this thread is TRT so this may be irrelevant to lower dosages.

Kraken

Reaction score

I'm also using HCG and I was fixed years ago. My balls retained their size, due to the HCG (that's why I take it). When I do cum there is no shortage of what comes out, it's just a little more difficult to get there.

Of course I like to cum, but it's more than that. When I have trouble, it makes the girl feel inadequate; that she can't turn me on and that she is inadequate or I'm not attracted to her. I just started dating a new girl I really like, and I don't want her to feel that way. So I need to fix this.

Sven Northman

Reaction score
I'm also using HCG and I was fixed years ago. My balls retained their size, due to the HCG (that's why I take it). When I do cum there is no shortage of what comes out, it's just a little more difficult to get there.

Of course I like to cum, but it's more than that. When I have trouble, it makes the girl feel inadequate; that she can't turn me on and that she is inadequate or I'm not attracted to her. I just started dating a new girl I really like, and I don't want her to feel that way. So I need to fix this.
Just fake it. They all do anyways.

I'd get a full panel done and ensure your E2 is in range as well.

Kraken

Reaction score

I'm still struggling with this issue, so I'm revisiting this thread. What is "p5p/b6" ??

New Threads