TRT clinic moving, trt nation aternative?

buck

Reaction score
Why does the story report

"Telehealth extension: Tucked in the bill is an extension of HHS rules that made telehealth more accessible during the pandemic. But the provision, which extends the flexibility through the end of 2024, falls far short of a push from some lawmakers who wanted to make that flexibility permanent."

Reaction score
Ended up switching to trt nation. They were the only ones who didn’t have new patient consult fees and who’s price wasn’t ridiculous. Only around $10 more a month but includes syringes.

Reaction score
I have been using TRT nation for 1.5 years. They have been pretty good. You can use your own bloodwork rather than buy from them. They don't charge for extra doctor consults. One complaint is at 200mg per week they give you exactly enough test in the bottle for 10 weeks but don't account for syringe waste. So you end up a little short unless you refill early, which you can. Not a problem for me as I have UG test on hand. Really just paying for the proscription to be legal while traveling at this point.

Reaction score
I have been using TRT nation for 1.5 years. They have been pretty good. You can use your own bloodwork rather than buy from them. They don't charge for extra doctor consults. One complaint is at 200mg per week they give you exactly enough test in the bottle for 10 weeks but don't account for syringe waste. So you end up a little short unless you refill early, which you can. Not a problem for me as I have UG test on hand. Really just paying for the proscription to be legal while traveling at this point.
I’m not sure if I’m ready to try UG yet 😂. My actual usage is 180mg a week. So I get a bit extra out of my vials already. Good to know though!

New Threads