TRT not recovering Libido

Reaction score
Yeah, and I know I convert e2 quickly. I've never felt dialed in with e2 though. Under 20 I feel terrible, over ~60ish I feel terrible, in between I haven't been able to find that sweet spot.

Also, Adrenolin, would adding HCG without the proviron boost libido? I'm skeptical as it jacks my e2 super quickly, but do have a.i. on hand.

Reaction score
I’ve been having libido problems too.
on a pretty high dose of test and 300mg of mast weekly. No avail. Zinc vitamins have helped a lot lately. But this is all due to my out of wack estrogen. My prolactin got a little high and my dummass tried to remedy this with an AI. Lol. So I crashed my E2 and my prolactin levels stayed high. Ever since then, i haven’t been the same.
if your test levels are in check and you’re still struggling with sex drive, your ester may be too high. Check the numbers. Being on trt for that long without an AI, ever, makes me wonder.
as for the prop, I don’t believe the ester attached to testosterone aromatizes any differently than other test bases. I could be wrong but I don’t believe the ester weight really matters. I’m sure there’s 10-1 odds these other guys could blow me out of the water with their superior knowledge of such things.
but try a zinc supp. Hit at least 300% of your daily recommendation and see if that helps. You should know within a day or so. Good luck man.

Reaction score
My bad. Texan said everything I did. So yea, these guys are telling you the truth. Dial In your e2 my dude.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Also, Adrenolin, would adding HCG without the proviron boost libido? I'm skeptical as it jacks my e2 super quickly, but do have a.i. on hand.
I don't get much libido boost from hcg alone. That's a perk of the proviron.. it can function as a mild AI, without the sides of traditional AI's nor the worry of over doing the AI.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will continue experimenting. I have a.i. on hand but haven't been using it due to some potentially bad advice to "let e2 ride" that has become prevalent on other forums. Unfortunately proviron or mast is not an option for me yet, but will keep it in mind.

Regarding a.i. I've used it in the past but just never felt i hit a sweet spot. It honestly doesn't feel like i'm taking anything until I crush my e2 which feels like garbage.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jin hit the nail on the head
When testosterone levels are in range or even high and there’s libido issues or even erectile issue it’s usually estrogen which is the culprit too high or too low of estrogen can do this. Estrogen is a driving factor for a lot of things in this TRT journey

And part of mine one time was prolactin being sky high and I wand my even on deca or tren...so my doct prescribed me Caber snd I’m now I’m on it all the time and when my prolactin levels went down my libido got bettsr

New Threads